F Seeking F/M or M/M fantasy writer

Started by WhiteTigerForever, October 31, 2011, 11:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteTigerForever

Hi there! XD  I am WhiteTiger and it is a pleasure to have you reviewing my thread!  Thank you ;D

Typically I am a dom/dom player that is story driven.  I use the ims for brainstorming and putting stories together withe my awesome partners. I love great  plots, layers, tension and the story buildup of so many things in the high fantasy with realism genre.  Such a story is great fun to write with my awesome partners!  ;D

If you like my ideas or have some of your own, please let me know too. Any one can be told as straight or Yaoi:D

Not accepting new roles but Photoshop riches await you instead.

WhiteTigerForever

inter-dimensional humanoid beings of water/ The Undines

Under the Waves

Still putting this one together:

Premis:  A city of inter-dimensional beings of water, the Undines, humanoid in shape, a myth used in Plato's teachings, naming it City of Atlantis, wrong name, wrong understanding of them was the first time and the only time they have ever truly been used or mentioned in human records. 

Possibilities:  A contemporary setting and plot to still be developed, or

a story line of specific time in history or one made up...

It will involve political struggles, tension between the 2 main male and female protagonists, the one will be an Undine for sure... I am still unsure, in any of the settings, characters and plots, of the race or being of the other protagonist.

As I develop this more, It may alter, change, evolve..etc.. :D

Story, long hidden and existed, the deep city beneath the waves, home to the inter dimensional beings, the Undines have lived longer than anyone knows.  Humanoid in shape the can also alter the water molecules around to take on partial other forms from some fins and webbing to a mermaid looking being. 

All this time, the city is and has always been by protected by fierce Undine Warriors and Water Dragons.

Contemporary:
  Recent findings from the outside world has located this city but think it is a large deposit of very rare gems and minerals, such.... various people with various interests are planning to mine the site.. but, a New graduate with his Ph.D. still damp with ink is also on board and finds things he shouldn't but doesn't tell anyone.  Then he begins the research on his own.. only to encounter...........

The obsession and struggle begins to find out what and who they are and what should be done. 

Will he in the end have to let it all go and be destroyed, dye trying or make a choice that will forever change him in many ways...

Male and Female main characters/protagonists:

Not accepting new roles but Photoshop riches await you instead.

Gladiator0161

I'd be interested in A land divided: Two united.

I'm cool with everything about the human except the "unknowingly deadly".
I prefer to play characters that have battle prowess and experience. I hope that's an ok change. Otherwise, I good to go on this rp :)

Gentle Heart

Gladiator0161

QuoteThe unknowingly deadly comes from the fact that he appears quiet, non confrontational, aloof, cool tempered, and never angers (on the surface).  Underneath him is a highly trained and deadly opponent if challenged or the need arises.  That is why he was picked.. the best in all the elven empire...

Does it make sense yet now... are you alright with that?

Ok, yeah, that makes sense. I'm fine with that :)

Since it's your rp, you want to start and send me the link when you're done?