Imaginations Of The Beyond (M for Female Characters)

Started by CrimsonBlood, August 14, 2018, 01:40:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrimsonBlood

Actively Seeking Roleplay Partners
Current Active Roleplays: 1

CrimsonBlood

About The Writer
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• Posting Rate- My normal posting rate depends on my real life circumstances. There are times when I can manage a few every week to sometimes only being able to post once a week. Usually, if my partners have to wait more than a week I will give them a heads up that way they are forewarned. Do NOT poke me continually about not getting a post, it's a big turn off for me. Especially if it has only been a couple of days since my last response. Only nudge me if it has been at least a week.
  • Smut- I love smut, but I love story more. I would say that my story to smut ratio is 70/30, so do not expect smut straight from the beginning. If that is all that you've come to look for on my thread, it's probably best you move on. But when smut happens do not worry, it will be very good for the both of us!
  • OOC- I do think that a good story begins with the relationship between the two writers putting their brains together. I desire to get to know my partners and befriend them. So, I ask for a decent amount of chit-chat and also enough to show that you care about our roleplay.
  • Where I write- I only wish to write on E's forums. I do not do skype, messenger, or pms. Please Do Not Request It!
  • Post Length- I am an avid believer in quality and quantity combined. I would rather wait a week for a decently long and well-written quality than trade a few paragraphs a day. I am able to connect to the story much more thoroughly when I have both of these present.  I desire for my partners to be able to write a considerable length, at least 6-8 paragraphs plus believable dialogue. I tend to stick a minimum post length requirement because I've run into some people who just write one-liners and that limit is 700 words per post.
  • Ideas and Concepts- I wish to have some plot and goals set when we embark on our journey together. While in real life, I tend to write in a discovery manner, I do seek a little bit of backbone and structure to the roleplays we'll be doing together. I think it gives us a little bit of time to connect and see if we're compatible before we even get off the ground!
  • Characters- I tend to get to know my characters as I write them out. So, when we plot, do not expect me to know the personality of my characters and what they will do on any given day. I explore as I write and I get to know them the more choices and decisions they have to make. It's just the way that it comes to me. I am not opposed to you having a character sheet and sharing it, but please note that I go a different route.