Current Cravings of Gnoah (M for any)

Started by gnoah, February 12, 2018, 11:46:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gnoah

Hey guys, I love to write and its just hard to find partners, ever experience that feeling?  Anyway Here I go again, I expect zero reply's but I always give it a try!

Swap? (mom/son or dad/daughter or both?
A bet is a bet, and you won fair and square, But you have owed me one for a while.  So instead of you getting to just fuck my daughter(son) I get to fuck  yours too.  But we agree its in the same room at the same time.  Light touching of our own daughters throughout. 

Its medical (mom/son)
Sam had his hands pretty horribly hurt in an accident, they have all for the most part healed but he has no feeling or control over them, they are basically stone.  A new type of medicine is going to be tested on him and its a 4 week trial that could make everything like new, but it has to be seen all the way through.  A day into taking it Sam gets very sick and mom calls the doctor who explains they must not have read the warning statements that due to the way this medicine is made Sam need to ejaculate every day  or a buildup of a substance that could kill takes place.  Mom has to start thinking on her feet, and with her hands, and her mouth.

Family Duty(any)
Youngest son in family breaks both arms in a car accident, the family has to help him shower and bath.  Everyone has to pitch in. Maybe mom starts and sis has to jump in to help out.  Maybe bro.  Im game.

Close friends (MFMF and MMFF)
Starts right after a party, everyone but the owners of the house and two close friends who were going to stay over are gone and everyone has had a few drinks.  The house has a hot tub and the couples decide to get in and have some more drinks.  This can go lots of ways, but I imagine lots of dares, making out, exhibitionism, voyeurism and swapping.  I think that the first time each couple has ever done this is important and lots of pushing there boundaries.

Lets hit the beach.(MF or MFMF)
Either a couple or a couple of friends head out to a beach they have heard about and when they get there its a nude beach, the beach has NO RULES and there are people everywhere in different positions and states of dress.  Maybe they got dropped off by a cab and the next cab cant get out for 2-3 hours so they all make the best of it.

A new world(Stolen idea)
The world has changed with some odd new laws, it is now required that everyone over the age of 16 has sex or some sort of sexual activity a least once a day, and its government mandated.  You have a device in your body that will fine you if you do not.  So it has taken the hidden factor out of sex.  At the schools its not uncommon for a lunchroom handjob to turn into a gangbang that is looked at as a good Samaritan deed.  Classes at school are devoted to it, families often will fuck each other just to not incur the fines.  So many ways this can go.  Shoot me your story in this world.

Strip poker (Incest)
A brother and sister home on summer break are trying to waste some time, He has always lusted after her and she him, but neither know it.  Then this idea comes up.  It could be any type f game, truth or dare, some sort of mom and dad erotic game with made up rules.  Im open.

Share(MM)
A guy has his friend over to share pics of there wives and jerk off.  Take it were you want just no kissing.

FIGHT!(MF)
This is the least erotic of them all, mostly just a sexualized fight arena.  All with fantastic descriptions of your martial stills and flipping around with kicks.  maybe the winner get some action, not required.  But it could be spell casting meets kungfu meets knights meets weapons.  Maybe we add random rolls on to see how well it all functions?

HomeSchool(any)
A note came home with a student, sex education will be taught at home going forward but there will be a test to verify it was done.  Mom and dad want there kid to be the straight A student and will not stop at anything to make sure that there kid aces the test!

Stuck
This is a greedy one but I am stuck in an MMO and  you are the AI that is fucking with me.  combats and sexual encounters. 

gnoah

testing the waters to see if anyone is looking for some incest.