Shards of Magick: A Merry Gentry Series AU - Still accepting - LGBTQ friendly

Started by Kokaine, November 18, 2013, 02:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caela

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on December 16, 2013, 09:28:58 PM
Yeah I wasn't planning on any either. Now I'm desperately trying to find a doctor who will tie my tubes. Until then... IUD.

~rollseyes~ I hate how timid most docs are about doing that!

I work with a LOT of OB's and was overjoyed when talking to the one I had chosen to go to myself said, "It's not my job to make life decisions for my patients, it's my job to give them all their options and the pro's and con's of each so THEY can make an informed decision."

LOVE that woman. She had no problem sterilizing me and I have never had "buyers remorse" in either the type of sterilization I chose, or the fact that I had it done.

Bloodied Porcelain

There's a state law here that you can't get it done before a certain age or before having a certain number of kids, and most doctors here take it further and won't do it till you're like 30. It's fucking ridiculous.

Not that I don't love my little, but I do NOT want another. Ev. Er.
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Caela

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on December 16, 2013, 09:35:56 PM
There's a state law here that you can't get it done before a certain age or before having a certain number of kids, and most doctors here take it further and won't do it till you're like 30. It's fucking ridiculous.

Not that I don't love my little, but I do NOT want another. Ev. Er.

Laws like that are utterly ridiculous. They imply that a woman can't possibly know her own mind unless she's had children or is getting too old for her eggs to be safely viable. It's BS.

And I agree, as much as I love mine...she will remain an only child!

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Callie Del Noire

And I have a much better idea of what is expected. :D

Kokaine

*cough*

So Koka had a typing fail.

Those who have submitted sheets... please look at them and change 'Martial Status' to 'Marital Status' when you go to post them in the approved characters thread please :P
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Vampyre Valkyrie

Quote from: Kokaine on December 16, 2013, 11:24:49 PM
*cough*

So Koka had a typing fail.

Those who have submitted sheets... please look at them and change 'Martial Status' to 'Marital Status' when you go to post them in the approved characters thread please :P

Awwwwwww....I was going to put my 'Martial Status' as Ninja :P

Totally noted though.
“Honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time."

|

Bloodied Porcelain

We needs more mantypes! *sets up posters and hands out campaign buttons*
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

kylie

I'm still interested in this, but I may need a few days.  It's getting into the busier part of semester (teaching) and the end of the week hits like a truck. 

Besides which, I tend to just fuss about just what I want to play for a couple days anyway.

Btw: Sorry, I generally don't play mantypes these days.  Have you consulted with the nearest school of mantises, perhaps?   :P

Kokaine

No worries, Kylie. Please take your time.
With this being the holiday season and all we have no plans to rush anything :)

My O/Os

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

bubby

Crash

Quote from: bubby on December 17, 2013, 02:23:02 PM
CRASH! Manthings!

Bubby!

I am thinking satyr or maybe a gruff, but I will look through some mythos stuff and see if something jumps out and grabs me. 

Looks like we have a satyr...let me think on this for a while.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Caela

I don't know Crash personally, but anyone that Bubby and Curvy are so clearly excited to see should come and play with us!

Crash

Well thank you Caela.

Curvy - I have been running a Fae based game around in my head for a while, so maybe this will scratch that itch.  I am thinking about a take on Three Billy Goats Gruff.  With the Gruff actually being fae related to Saytr's.  He would be a dive bar owner.  Maybe a neutral place for different fae to meet regardless of court if the GM's would allow.

CurvyKitten

Oh sounds interesting! I can't wait to see what you come up with. :)

AmberStarfire

I'm certainly interested.

Hairyheretic just showed me your game. It's just.. I haven't read the books. Would I need to have read the books first to play in the game?

bubby

AmberStarfire

bubby

Crash

Quote from: bubby on December 17, 2013, 03:47:35 PM
Pondering a Night Hag myself.

Oooooooo.  I like that.  The other concept I was thinking of is a Redcap.

Amber - I hope we don't because I haven't read any of the books either.

Caela

Quote from: AmberStarfire on December 17, 2013, 03:46:54 PM
I'm certainly interested.

Hairyheretic just showed me your game. It's just.. I haven't read the books. Would I need to have read the books first to play in the game?

Since Koka and Halo aren't setting this in either of the Courts in the book, but in their own, third, separate Court, I wound't think you'd have to read the books first. They would have to make the final call on that of course, but I'd bet enough of us have read the books that we could help you if you needed it. :D

Kuje

It's up to Hal and Kok, of course, but I don't think they would have any issues with having more then one type of species. As was posted on the first page, play something you want to play, not what you feel is needed. So with that said, having more then one satyr, or anything, doesn't sound like it would be discouraged....

AmberStarfire

Quote from: Caela on December 17, 2013, 04:11:54 PM
Since Koka and Halo aren't setting this in either of the Courts in the book, but in their own, third, separate Court, I wound't think you'd have to read the books first. They would have to make the final call on that of course, but I'd bet enough of us have read the books that we could help you if you needed it. :D

Okay, thank you. I really love the story idea behind your game, but I also have a lot of stories and games on my plate right now. So I'm considering the urge to sign up vs rationally thinking what I can manage (and post in a timely manner). I'll see how I go and let you know.