And Odd Mood (In search of a victimizer)

Started by DreadD, March 07, 2008, 03:45:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DreadD

I've been in a strange mood of late, and been working on violating my usual perferred character archetypes.  I have a history of playing my men submissive and women aggressive for one reason and another, but, again, have been trying a change-over just to get a feel for it.  Then I saw the "Virtue's Seduction" thread and went "Hrm, that's a bit out of my usual range, but sure, I'd like to give something like that a shot."  But, ah... Was shot down, hardcore, people tend to like their female victims played by females.  If you're in that list... Well this thread isn't for you, you can leave now.

So yeah, while I find this want a bit strange, I'm interestead in running a "good" female trapped by "evil" agents.  The precise scenario is flexible, but I'd like it to be more in the "Seduce to the 'dark side'" rather than "punish for being the enemy."  That is to say, while I am pushing my usual limits and habits for this one, pain still doesn't excite me, and part of the psychological torture is that whatever the "evil" does to her feels good to her, which should be an interesting angle.  Now I know this isn't enough of a story for most people to bite, but again, outside my usual range, so I'm not sure where to begin.  I'd be willing to steal the idea wholesale from Seduction, or roll with whatever appeals to the other writer.

So, erhm... Yeah, thank you for your time.

Tom

DreadD

Intersting, but a little too impersonal for my current taste.  I'd prefer something less... Ah...  Mechanical and distant.  Supernatural would be fine, welcome, even, but the glass box treatment is a little too...  Well I don't think I could write very well for it.  I may need a strong guiding hand, as this is outside of my usual experience v_v

Tom

Okay. If you can come up with a specific scenario, I might be able to play with you, if you are interested.

DreadD

Okay, well you seem to write pretty well (Likely better than I do >_<) so I am interestead, however, rather than dictate the nature of it completely, I would like to give you some options so you can enjoy it more as well, soo... Let's go down the list:

Setting: I would like there to be magic, it's a strong pereferance, though whether it's a modern setting with magic around the edges, or a swords-and-sorcery setting is up to your preferance.  If you don't care, I'd go with Modern, just so there's a decision.

The Woman: Two options here again, either a "paladin" sort, a woman with a righteous cause fighting against either the evil that captures her, or against some other evil (in a modern setting, perhaps against the NRA or tobacco industry) which hires the powers that capture her.  Also possible, if you strongly perfer it, an innocent who has some sort of "destiny" or perhaps was just the victim of a bet between a "good" power and an "evil" power who is kidnapped to be seduced to the evil power's purposes.

The Evil: I'd prefer it to be supernatural, and not vampiric.  While I can handle the way some people romantacize them, if I'm choosing, I'd rather keep away form the undead, a bit squicky.  Either a demonic force or a mage, I don't really care which, as I expect both of them can change form and stuff with magic for their own...  Pleasure.

The Motivation: Either the corruption of the target, or perhaps their job is just to keep the woman restrained, and are having fun with her.  In any case, I would, again, prefer to avoid pain, tourments will be of unwanted pleasure.

Is this enough, or would you like more details?  And if so, please state your preferances for which vein you would enjoy more.

Tom

Based on your options I propose the following concept, including some of my own preferences in the process. You play a young nun who belongs to a special order. You are sent by your superiors to a catholic boarding school for rich girls, that once was a prison, where some kind of madness has been seizing several girls lately. It is almost like they have been possessed. They curse terrible profanities and they engage in perverted behaviour. You must go undercover as a schoolgirl to find out what it is. As for what it actually is, I'll keep as a mystery, but it will be something along the lines that you suggested and not a vampire.

DreadD

Ack!  I must purify the school from Bible Black! >_>  You know, I never actually watched that show, but I heard it involved schoolgirls, black magic, and was a Hentai show, so I just have to assume.  Sure, I could roll with that.  You want to establish your school?

Tom

Actually I've not seen much hentai. This will be a tentacle-less game. I'll set it up and post you a thread over the weekend.

DreadD

Heh, that's fair, I must confess, I've rarely seen the appeal.  Or much Hentai myself, I just keep hearing about it.