Interest Check (Male character wanted)Immortals After Dark

Started by Ashleebabe, April 26, 2010, 07:13:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravensahnk

I sometimes play male characters, but when I do so I would prefer it if my partner and I both took on one of each sex because I am preferably a female character as well.  But if you're interested in doubling up we could try to work something out.

Ashleebabe

I play the worse males in the world but if you are willing to try I am game. PM ME

Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate To say that for destruction ice Is also great And would suffice.

Ashleebabe

VAMPIRE DIARIES and SONS OF ANARCHY are on my must DOs

Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate To say that for destruction ice Is also great And would suffice.

Ashleebabe

Ashleebabe

My list is still active and open to some suggestions. Have been comtemplating a few fairytales into Rps so shoot me a PM