I want everyone to join this game.

-lures people in with Stiles and curly fries-
𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,
𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚜𝚔𝚢.

Vael the Destroyer

Quote from: jetblackmirror on September 20, 2013, 12:01:54 PM
I want everyone to join this game.

-lures people in with Stiles and curly fries-

I'm always in whenever there's Stiles and curly fries.

undisclosedtoyou

"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

GhettoMagick

I want some serious sterek like feels. Did I miss the character sheet?
I wanna be loved by you. Just you. And everyone else too. I wanna be loved by everyone. ;o)

undisclosedtoyou

Lol, you'll find a link to the thread in the first post of this thread.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

GhettoMagick

I wanna be loved by you. Just you. And everyone else too. I wanna be loved by everyone. ;o)

jetblackmirror

𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,

Vael the Destroyer

Sterek is my otp. Well, besides Narry. They are both pretty amazing.

jetblackmirror

-flails- Moar people! MOOOAR!

Sorry. I'm just really, really excited.
𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,

undisclosedtoyou

Well, we could use more people.  And plus I have to create my own.    But even if we start with a small group, I'll regularly open recruitment from time to time.  That being said, yesss more people!  Lol.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Vael the Destroyer

If someone were to want to play a gay Isaac and come into the storyline early so that he could be with Aidan I would not complain. ;)

jetblackmirror

𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,

undisclosedtoyou

You guys are too funny!

I'm creating siblings for this game, a senior female werewolf, and her younger brother, who's human.  The character app for the boy should be up tonight, the girl might be coming in tomorrow.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Vael the Destroyer

Then I'll fight everyone for Stiles or Derek. Or both. Triad ftw.  ;)

jetblackmirror

𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,

jetblackmirror

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on September 21, 2013, 12:19:43 AM

I'm creating siblings for this game, a senior female werewolf, and her younger brother, who's human.  The character app for the boy should be up tonight, the girl might be coming in tomorrow.

YAY! :)
𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,

undisclosedtoyou

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

jetblackmirror

𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,

GhettoMagick

Vael the Destroyer

Lol. Lydia is a bitch, but you gotta love her. Scott is the group puppy. So cute. Oh and Derek is all dark and broody which makes him sexy. Twins are sexy. You're swimming in bitches and I'm jealous.

jetblackmirror

I love Lydia. But Stiles and Issac are my babies. <3 And I have an old-man crush on Sheriff Stilinski.
𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,

Vael the Destroyer

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: GhettoMagick on September 21, 2013, 12:35:24 AM
Derek, Scott, Erika, the twins, and Lydia are my bitches

So basically, everyone? :P <3!

Quote from: AShatteredSymphony67 on September 21, 2013, 12:39:41 AM
Lol. Lydia is a bitch, but you gotta love her. Scott is the group puppy. So cute. Oh and Derek is all dark and broody which makes him sexy. Twins are sexy. You're swimming in bitches and I'm jealous.

I think I'm in the minority, I really don't find the twins to be all that attractive.  It's the faces, I just can't dig them.  Although Ethan's face it a bit more attractive than his brothers.

Quote from: AShatteredSymphony67 on September 21, 2013, 12:47:00 AM
I want Peter in an 'I fucking hate you' sorta way.

He is such a bitch, but you gotta love him!

My favorite is Cora, although she needs more back info, like now!

My babies!

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

GhettoMagick

Na uh I left you guys Isaac, Boyd, stiles, Jackson, and everyone else that I can't think of. Haha
Is that Logan Lerman and Jenny Humphry?!

undisclosedtoyou

Mhm, it's definitely Logan lerman, a.k.a Percy Jackson, and Taylor Momsen, otherwise known as the bratty Humphry sister, lol.  She's going to be a werwolf, and he hit the lotto in an all werewolf family, and turned out to be human.

I'll be creating other NPC characters for the game, to keep things going, and Levi will be my main boy.  His sister will be my main NPC, for a while.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's