Original Ideas by Jason Gray. (MxF FxF MxM) :D

Started by Jasongray, February 15, 2012, 01:37:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasongray

Lets start with a few things about my style first! I dont like ten page post's. Granted im being sarcastic about the length :/ What i trying to say is i only want One paragraph at a time i feal that it keeps ideas fresh! And your intrest hooked. I am definatly not a grammer nazi and i ask for a little patiants!!!
without further wait here we go!

Jasongray

A lost dream. (MxF Plot)
Azure is an artist he can paint write draw and sculpt. But lately he cant do anything attempting to even scetch a picture end in a crumpled paper hitting the trash. Weeks go by and still nothing untill he spots her. That night he paints his masterpiece except he cant paint or draw anything but her. He knows what he must do throwing the brushes down he heads out to search for his lost dream.

Jasongray

Running (A FxF plot)
Jade has ran her whole life. From an early age she has found that she can get anything with a bat of her eyes. Men are easy to munipulate and so are most girls with the right sob storie. But her best freind has always been resistant to her charms. A tension is building in Jade when she finds herself lovestruck on her best freind!