Immortal Hunter

Started by The Lotus Eater, February 18, 2008, 08:52:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lotus Eater

Hi, new game idea from Zaku!

Misaki & Sango, Immortal Huntresses

This story takes place in early Edo period Japan (16th century) in an alternate reality where demonic monsters called Immortals (for their eternal life-span and seeming resistance to conventional weapons) ravage the countryside and prey on defenceless remote villages. 
Misaki and Sango are two sibling hunters with nothing but hatred in their hearts for the creatures that killed their parents and corrupted their peaceful mountain village with a supernatural plague.  They have devoted their lives to wiping out these unnatural creatures every chance they get, and saving as many innocent lives as possible along the way. 

I’m looking for a heroic young hunter to meet the girls by chance, perhaps saving their lives or being saved by them.  Maybe he’s the talented young star warrior from a nearby village, maybe he’s a travelling priest seeking to slay demons, or perhaps he’s from a secretive village of ninja who were attacked and decimated by powerful Immortal.  I want to take on the role of both girls equally, but I’m not entirely against someone taking on one instead of a male lead.

I’d really enjoy playing with one of you girls who’s curious about playing a guy, but I can’t discount the possible male interest either so I’m gonna stay open minded in the hopes I can get this up and running.  Something I love is entirely unrealistic situations played out very realistically, so I want to bring as much of that into the game’s style as possible.  I seem to be going through a phase where I'm having tons of fun playing girls (probably since all my guys are jerks) so I'm keen to get some more practice in with one of my favourite RP settings, mythical Japan!

Misaki fights with a longbow and Sango an arquebus, and they often argue about which is more effective.  I see Misaki as something of a level headed intelligent type and Sango as more impulsive and laid back. 

Potentially the game would be exotic heavy, and I’m not opposed to turning it into a small game if there’s strong interest.  I do love to GM~
~~~

The Lotus Eater

It looks like I found someone, thanks for reading ^^
~~~

The Lotus Eater

This position is available again!  Please post here or send me a PM if you're at all interested.
~~~

Hunter

And here I thought this was about me.   ;D

schnookums

Hrm, I love the idea a lot, but sadly my interest would be way more into playing one of the girls then playing a guy *looks sheepish*  :-[

The Lotus Eater

Well it can always be a female warrior disguised as a man, in that case.  It's pretty likely too, given the setting. 
~~~

Caeli

This sounds intriguing. :) I hope you find someone for this, Zaku.
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

schnookums

Actually I could do that :) Having a woman disguised as a man 'cause she's taking a role normally forbidden to woman or suchlike? I can definitely work with that.

The Lotus Eater

That sounds great, how about you send me some sort of character profile when you've finishing thinking up a character?  I might do the same with Misaki and Sango, heck I even drew a sketch of them XD

I'll set up the thred when you're ready.  I was thinking, for the reoccurring appearance of monstrous demons, how about we take turns inventing and RPing them?  Anyway, I guess we'll take this to PM now.
~~~