Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 4 [Ended]

Started by Xillen, June 05, 2009, 04:59:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pianoman7117

LadySky

LadySky also looks around confused.....   ??? ???
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Xillen

I keep track of the votes in notepad, and copy them over here every now and then. Sometimes it kind of bugs up, and starts new lines of itself, due to Notepad's awkward word-wrap system, and my notepad only occupying half my screen.

I noticed it right after posting and fixed it before it even got the "Edited by" message, which happens if you do it fast enough.

Wasn't fast enough for Trieste to spot it, though.

LadySky

I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

pianoman7117

Quote from: Xillen on June 16, 2009, 09:10:45 PM
I keep track of the votes in notepad, and copy them over here every now and then. Sometimes it kind of bugs up, and starts new lines of itself, due to Notepad's awkward word-wrap system, and my notepad only occupying half my screen.

I noticed it right after posting and fixed it before it even got the "Edited by" message, which happens if you do it fast enough.

Wasn't fast enough for Trieste to spot it, though.
Lmao I do the exact same thing! :O

Fragile Dreams

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Avi

Quote from: Fragile Dreams on June 17, 2009, 06:03:07 AM
Changing my vote to Avi.

Frowning, Avi merely begins to dictate his will to Kaz, what little there is to distribute.
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Ryven

Rockin

mannik

Since I've been away and haven't been able to follow up on arguements and accusations...and really don't feel like reading through everything I missed right now...*Spins the wheel of mortality*

Wheel of mortality turn, turn, turn...tell me the person that I should burn!

The wheel says...Scott

Scott

Quote from: mannik on June 17, 2009, 09:58:53 PM
Since I've been away and haven't been able to follow up on arguements and accusations...and really don't feel like reading through everything I missed right now...*Spins the wheel of mortality*

Wheel of mortality turn, turn, turn...tell me the person that I should burn!

The wheel says...Scott

Well, nice to know you went all scientific about it :)

Xillen

Lynch Votes:
  • Avi - 9 votes: Rafufu, Pianoman, Trieste, Ladysky, Desan, Ryven, Rockin, Maeven, Fragile Dreams
  • Maeven - 5 votes: Eden, Kaz, Will, Avi, Elunari
  • Desan - 5 votes: Krysia, Scott, Josietta, Aiden, Rhapsody
  • Kaz - 2 votes: Teno, Ket
  • Aiden - 1 vote: Saku
  • Scott - 1 vote: Mannik
  • Will
  • Ryven
  • Krysia
  • Rockin
  • Saku
  • Ladysky
  • Teno
  • Trieste
  • Elunari
  • Eden
  • Fragile Dreams
  • Josietta
  • Ket
  • Mannik
  • Pianoman
  • Rafufu
  • Rhapsody

As some of you found yesterday's test on the cruel side, it is decided to go for a clean kill today. Some of the men spent most of the afternoon building a guillotine, and have it prepared in the middle of town. Avi is dragged over, and will be the first to test the device, as he's secured in the block. As the blade falls, his head falls in the basket that was placed there in advance, nice and clean.

Finding the current scene a little unsatisfying, you search the corpse for any noted, but all you can find is this yellow band around one of his wrists. It was poorly taken care off, and the inscriptions on it are no longer comprehensible, preventing you from discovering who Avi's soulmate is.

Remaining Players:
  • Maeven
  • Desan
  • Kaz
  • Aiden
  • Scott
  • Will
  • Ryven
  • Krysia
  • Rockin
  • Saku
  • Ladysky
  • Teno
  • Trieste
  • Elunari
  • Eden
  • Fragile Dreams
  • Josietta
  • Ket
  • Mannik
  • Pianoman
  • Rafufu
  • Rhapsody

Remaining Roles:
  • 11 Peasants (possibly including one Halfbreed)
  • 1 Soulmate
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Alchemist
  • 1 Executioner
  • 1 Cupid
  • 4 Werewolves (possibly one more from the Alpha)
  • 1 Alpha

Rockin

Rockin watched as the gruesome act it was before. Throughout the routine, he saw no signs of were-wolf. This insight worried him a bit. When it wasn't apparant that he didn't turn into a were-wolf, his heart sank a bit. This wasn't good on his side of the view. Not only his logic and tactic didn't close in on a wolf, but since they killed a peasant, the town themselves are gonna look darkly on him.

Now all he could do is sit back and go to the drawing board. He has to nail those wolves next time...if there even was a next time. The male groaned under his breath. He bet those bastards are laughing at him. Mocking him. They'll get what's coming to them...

Xillen

In case it wasn't obvious enough from my last post, Avi was a Soulmate.

Rockin

Quote from: Xillen on June 18, 2009, 07:47:18 AM
In case it wasn't obvious enough from my last post, Avi was a Soulmate.

No, it was. I was just speaking upon the fact that Avi was Peasant sided.

Ryven

Ryven frowns at the display, but is even more somber once it was revealed that Avi was, in fact, not a werewolf.  After that, he felt it was his duty to prepare the body for burial, wrapping it in a shroud with another small package of snacks for the afterlife.  "Each day that goes by without us catching them brings us closer to our own end."  He stands and heads to his hut where he will spend the remainder of the evening baking in silence.

Rhapsody

*shakes her head, saddened by the sudden bloodthirsty nature of her fellow villagers -- werewolf AND peasant alike -- before returning to her tent and burrowing under her pillows*
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

LadySky

LadySky watched the enitire process dutifully and promptly barfed into her handbag as Avi's head was removed. This was simply breaking her heart and she did not know if she could stand much more death and sadness. Looking warily around the village she wished for some miracle to save them this night as she headed into her little cottage for the evening.

Trieste

No, no, no...

* Trieste rakes her hands through her hair.

Rest in peace, Avi. I'm so sorry.

Scott

Scott watched as the blade fell, ending Avi's life. He waited for any sign of transformation but there was none to be seen. "I'm sorry Avi" he said before turning and going to his cottage. 

Saku

Saku heard the news as it spread throughout the town. Avi was dead and been proven innocent and not a werewolf, instead he had been a soulmate and not one of those horrid creatures who went on rampages and killed innocent villagers. She was glad that she had not sided with the others to kill Avi and instead had cast her vote on someone else who may or may not be a werewolf but only time would tell.

Maeven and Desan had been the runnerups for Avi and Saku wondered if the villagers were wrong about them as well but there was no way to tell for sure, all that could be done was to vote for them when the time came should suspicion fall on one of them.

For now Saku merely watched and waited to see who the werewolves would kill this night.
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Kazyth

Kaz watches the scene angrily.  Avi hadn't been a wolf, and he'd known that he wasn't.  What could he had done, though?  The votes were heavily against him, and no amount of pleading quietly had changed it.  Avi's body is buried with dignity at the edge of town, in the... oddly full graveyard there, before Kaz himself moves back to his hut and shuts the door firmly.
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

Maeven

Maeven stood still as she watched in horror as Avi's life was stolen from him, the knowledge that it could have easily been her weighing heavily upon her mind. When it was revealed that he was naught but a villager like the rest of them, she visibly trembled, shaking her head in grief. "What have we done..? What madness is this that has caused us to turn against each other, no better than the toothed creatures of the night?" she whispered to anyone that was near before turning away from the scene and making her way slowly to her hut.
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Fragile Dreams

Fragile's mind went crazy from the quilts. He casted the last vote against Avi and felt like he was the one that sealed the poor man's fate. Once again he was locked up inside his house and the Erinyes were tormenting his brains, his thoughts and his feelings.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Desan

He blinked a few times. He was dumbstruck by the body that hung there lifelessly. Why had avi been so secretive of who he was, even telling a friend that he was something that obviously he was not and causing his friend to vote for an innocent peasant. Unless Desan's friend had been lying to Desan, which he planned to fine out. Sighing Desan lifted his hat up to scratch his hair as he turned around and shook his head somberly as he walked towards his hut.

"I'm sorry Avi. I'm so sorry.." He mumbled, his eyes glancing up at Trieste and giving her a disapproving look before he heads towards his lonely hut.
And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.