The Mania of Harihi Suzimaya: Looking for someone to play an OC!

Started by The Great Triangle, May 30, 2009, 06:36:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haibane

Any news? Are we going to get this game going?

Mnemaxa

Someone could always play Kyon-ko. 

Yes, that's Kyon turned into a girl, which is not canon, but seems to be a passtime among the near professional fan artists and doujin writers.

The Well of my Dreams is Poisoned; I draw off the Poison, which becomes the Ink of my Authorship, the Paint upon my Brush.

Risa

Haibane

I think we are waiting for you! GT said something about letting you create the thread! *hugs madly*

Risa

Risa

CirclMastr

Ons & offs - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=8373.0
Statistics are like a bikini; what they reveal is significant, but what they conceal is even more important.

Risa

The Great Triangle

Let's go with human bondage.  Because as we all know, Haruhi is a very serious story about masters, slaves, and the neverending quest for man to find his own will in the sea of chaos that is our reality.

Or it could just be about the Mikuru beam. 

I'm going to go with the Mikuru beams.

They have love in them.
Meow!  I'm a kitty; made of fire.

Ons and Offs

CirclMastr

As long as Kyon gets to have sex with women.

After all, what hentai Harem Comedy anime wouldn't allow the main character to have sex with women?

(Answer: a yaoi one, but this ain't that.)
Statistics are like a bikini; what they reveal is significant, but what they conceal is even more important.

Haibane

Yep, I'd agree that human bondage is a good place for it. I don't think we are going to have any non-con are we? Even though Haruhi almost rapes Mikuru a couple of times...

And yes, [SOS] for a game title is nice, I like it!

Haibane

Risa

I'll start making threads later today. I need to get settled in at home (I'm at my grandparent's house.)

Haibane

I'm on the point of dropping out of this game as it doesn't look much like people are very committed to even starting things off, so heaven knows how slow it will be to keep going.

One more day and I'm gone. Sorry, but I get cross when stuff is this delayed.

Risa

I was actually planning on starting today. My leave from my grandparents was delayed. But if you want to leave, go ahead.

Risa

I've put threads up, so if you've got time you should go ahead and start posting.

SOS Brigade Clubroom

SOS Brigade OOC

The Great Triangle

I'm currently looking to recruit another player to play an original character. 

The character will be a time traveler, like Mikuru, but from a paralell universe.

Writing skills and willingness to write in first person are a must!
Meow!  I'm a kitty; made of fire.

Ons and Offs

CirclMastr

Haibane

Oh, don't worry too much about the first person writing. You can write in third person point of view. Though there are a few players in the game already writing from a first person perspective so please be aware of that.

As well as sleeping with Kyon, bisexuality might be a generally useful asset ;)