Battle of the Sexes: Read Rules 1st

Started by Oreo, August 29, 2013, 12:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DominantPoet

Nexus1199

there are those who say if you are not cheating, you are not trying.

Aria

there are some of you who cheat by correcting each other's mistakes. like when you said it should be 60. At the same time, if one of us forgets or double numbers you give us no quarter and skip us.

and fair, nexus.
"La poesia รจ nell'Aria"                    The Oath Of Drake
S.atisfying
I.ndividual
N.eeds

Stella

Let's just let it go, everyone. I don't think anyone intends to cheat - mistakes are made with the count all the time.  I think there's been enough mistakes on each side to make it roughly even over the course of this round and the others.

GarthMarenghi

We use maths at almost every point of the day, whether we're working out how to thread our shoelaces,
calculating the optimal moment on which to embark upon a conversation, or, if you can fly, planning your trajectory for the journey to work.

DominantPoet

I don't really think correcting mistakes is cheating. One of the guys skipped ahead two numbers last night and I pointed that out as well when I could have just ignored it.

I simply try to keep things fair, regardless of who does it. I even double check myself after I post just to make sure I was correct.

TeacupTwink

Illuminate

Good morning, everyone.

I honestly don't think that its a big deal. More times than not, mistakes happen unintentionally, so there needs to be a level of sportsmanship.. but.. anyway...

Who wants breakfast? -makes cereal, cuz she dun have time for more-
Account restricted at member's request

Stella

DominantPoet

TeacupTwink

Illuminate

-crinkles nose- I've never had eggs Benedict... 'S good?

-shares her breakfast with Twink-

Edit: ...habit.

Stella

Sex Bobomb

TeacupTwink

Sarah1234567

GarthMarenghi

We use maths at almost every point of the day, whether we're working out how to thread our shoelaces,
calculating the optimal moment on which to embark upon a conversation, or, if you can fly, planning your trajectory for the journey to work.

TeacupTwink

Sarah1234567

GarthMarenghi

Illuminate

Stella

LordHarketh193

Illuminate

luphawk

current statues:  looking
my ideas / my f-list