The Cravings of an Evil Beast (M seeking F for m/f or f/f pairings)

Started by EvilBeast, May 24, 2013, 05:47:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EvilBeast

I'm looking for some roleplay, so I thought I'd try one on one, though if someone has a good group game in mind, I may be open to that.

First off, I would looking for a female partner or GM.

Secondly, I'm not new to PbP RP, but I am new to the free-form way of writing. I'd like to take it slow at first (a paragraph or three at a time) until I can really find my comfort level here.

I will be posting ideas here as they come to be, but for starters, here are two:

The Naked Jungle - Taken, but will consider an additional female for a separate story in the same land (so as not to confuse, this is not to become a group game with my other player, it will be a completely separate RP).

This is an idea that has been in my head for years. Inspired by many things such as Land of the Lost (orginal series), Frazetta paintings, books such as Burrough's Pelucidar series, etc. I envision a primal land where a woman awakens, naked, with no recollection of how she got there. The jungles are ripe with all sorts of hazards: savage ape-men, jungle tribes of naked warrior-women, a lost civilization of reptilian humanoids, ruins left behind by snake-men, etc. Other women may have been transported here as well (which would be possibilities for either NPC interactions or maybe a group game in the future). There is no recognizable plot yet, except for "where am I? How did I get here?" and maybe "How do I get back home?"

This game has a lot of potential, I think. The female character could become a princess or queen of a tribe, or a thrall to a primitive goddess, or maybe even a savage loner, living off the land and overcoming all challenges as they come.

Pathfinder (solo or group)
I have a halfling druid that I created for a game last summer, but sadly the game never began. I would still like to play her, either in a solo game or part of a larger group. I would really like to have her in one of the Adventure Paths.

If interested, send me a message.

Most of my On/Offs can be found in my roleplaying preferences:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=919

(Time permitting, I'll submit a proper On/Off list).

Thanks for looking.

Evil

EvilBeast

Time to give this a bump. I'm still looking for a Pathfinder game, as stated. More ideas to come!

EvilBeast

EvilBeast

Been quite sometime since I've been here, but I thought I'd give some of my old  ideas a bump. I may edit them as needed, but we'll see if any interest is to be had.