Valentine's Day for People who had no Valentine

Started by Aragem, February 14, 2009, 08:09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aragem

What did you do for Valentine's day if you have no one to share it with?

Me, I spent my day watching a romance anime about unrequited love.  Honey and Clover.

Kiii

I consider Valentine's Day, Single Awareness Day. : p

Meh, I spent my Single Awareness Day at work for 8 hours. I was so exhausted when I got home. x.x

magnamos

Valentine's day was the invention of the chocolate and flora industry to increase the sales. Still I spent my time with my SL Mate in Second Life.

WyldRanger

I read....a lot....and ate tasty candies...that's about it. :)

Destiny Ascension

"Build courage when courage seems to fail, gain faith when there seems to be little cause for faith, create hope when hope becomes forlorn."
Andraste's flaming sword! I know where babies come from!

consortium11

Was asleep for pretty much all of it...

Went out the night before and partied pretty hard until the early/late hours. Finally got back home about midday on Valentines day itself and crashed out in bed. Then slept... I was probably hungover for an hour or two until the day changed.

The Overlord

Collected V-day stuff in City of Heroes and Star Wars Galaxies.

Mnemaxa

The Well of my Dreams is Poisoned; I draw off the Poison, which becomes the Ink of my Authorship, the Paint upon my Brush.

cynthiak

I have never had a valentine before so all I do is watch TV or read or sleep. I live the day like it's any other day. :)

Lunaris

Like Destiny and Mnem, I spent most of my V-day at work...lamenting the fact that I'd be missing out on the lil' V-day thingy that was set up at the forum. *hangs head in sorrow*

Overlord? Did you say City of Heroes? I play City of Heroes! *gasp*