Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 2 [Villagers Win]

Started by Xillen, May 07, 2009, 11:52:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott

I don't know what to think either Kip, but if the group seems to think it's down to two people then there's no point in my previous random vote. I vote Aeval.

Aeval

*sits down to cry..she can't believe that SCOTT thinks she's a werewolf!!!!......*

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Aeval

Quote from: Kipoc on May 21, 2009, 09:00:07 AM
*sits and listens to the arguments swaying back and forth, awfully confused*

I'm very unsure who the wolves amongst us are.  The arguments are so strident on one side that I'm changing my vote to Aeval....  I'm sorry Aeval.

*sad look*
I am sad too, Kipoc also because I am NOT a werewolf and if Greenthorn is then she is convincing you to vote for an innocent thus decreasing the peasant numbers and increasing her chances as a werewolf!!!!

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Lithos

This attitude is what I am suspicious about, all that I know right now is:

Based on earlier voting behaviour and general defensiviness, Aeval and September are in cahoots somehow. IF aeval or september gets lynched and is wolf, we can be sure that the other is one as well. If we lynch greenthorn and she is wolf, we cannot be nearly as sure about next one. Healer wont be healing anymore, as Xillen pointed earlier, so chance of possibly getting two wolves done and skinned is extremely valuable if we want to still win this.

By lynching GT we have chance to get one werewolf, and maybe possibly one werewolf that was giving her false info if she was innocent.

By lynching Aeval we have chance to get aeval tonight, and september, her accomplice the next, and if Aeval is innocent, we can be sure that GT definitely is a werewolf and lynch her. Also, we will know then that it is very likely that September is not a wolf, and it is always good to have less variables in equation.

As horrified as I am about the possibility of lynching another innocent soul, I stay in my vote for Aeval, and I think that anyone else valuing logic should as well.
There is no innocence, only layers upon layers of guilt
--
Wiki | O&O | A&A | Game Search

Xillen

The villagers fell into a heated discussion. One side was screaming to place Greenthorn on the bonfire, while the other side was rooting for her, calling Aeval the Werewolf instead.

A small majority wishes for Aeval to die. Will this be the end of her, or will she manage to convince people of her innocence and turn the tide? Or will the priest make an appearance?

Stay tuned for more!
:P

I'd like to thank all the people that send their game-related PM's to me as well. They're an interesting read, but they also a good indicator to how people are enjoying the game, which makes a good encouragement for me to run more of these games.

Lynch votes:
  • Aeval - 5 votes: Greenthorn, Kazyth, Lithos, Kipoc, Scott
  • Greenthorn - 4 votes: Aeval, Paladin, Emmaline, September
  • Lithos - 1 vote: Elunari
  • Elunari
  • September
  • Scott
  • Paladin
  • Kipoc
  • Emmaline
  • Kazyth

Remaining roles:
  • 4 Peasants
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Priest
  • 1 Seer
  • 3 Werewolves

September

Lithos, your logic is flawed in one very important point that I would like to bring to everybody's attention.

Quote from: Lithos on May 21, 2009, 10:00:13 AM
By lynching Aeval we have chance to get aeval tonight, and september, her accomplice the next, and if Aeval is innocent, we can be sure that GT definitely is a werewolf and lynch her.

The possibility you've missed is that neither Aeval nor GT are wolves, but GT is being manipulated by somebody claiming to be the Seer!  If that is the case, and we follow your plan, then both Aeval and GT burn and the cunning wolf escapes, and we are no closer to having any real suspects!
Some of my ons.

Aeval

Lithos- I hope you think so favorably when someone uses YOUR logic against YOU and decides to lynch YOU!!!

― Neil Gaiman

Lithos

I just cannot imagine neither of them being wolves.. I am pretty sure that either her or GT must be.

See, I do not think that seer would dare to PM random people, if GT is innocent, then I am sure that she is the seer herself, and was just saying that someone else pm:ed her, to keep her own identity secret.
There is no innocence, only layers upon layers of guilt
--
Wiki | O&O | A&A | Game Search

Kazyth

Lithos,

I have to say this, because I have nside information that says conclusively that September is not a werewolf.  I don't know if GT or Aeval is, but Aveal is still the one I suspect the most.  Regardless, we do not have a Septemberwolf on our hands, according to my source.
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

Paladin

Quote from: Kaz the Beast on May 21, 2009, 10:12:20 AM
Lithos,

I have to say this, because I have nside information that says conclusively that September is not a werewolf.  I don't know if GT or Aeval is, but Aveal is still the one I suspect the most.  Regardless, we do not have a Septemberwolf on our hands, according to my source.

Once again we have someone claiming to have inside information. GT also claimed to have inside information.

Xillen

Considering how close the votes are, I'm not gonna handle this tonight.

Expect the lynch to occur in roughly 16 hours from now.

Greenthorn

Aeval..after reading all the strategies...I don't want to lynch you...I don't think you are a werewolf...I think LITHOS is. 

He seems to be trying to get rid of me -and- Aeval...and his logic is sketchy!!!

...but if I change my vote...then I get lynched!  :-(  I'm sorry, Aeval (if I am wrong)

I also am questioning my "source"...

god this game makes everyone paranoid!!!!  ::)

Aeval

Quote from: Xillen on May 21, 2009, 10:23:14 AM
Considering how close the votes are, I'm not gonna handle this tonight.

Expect the lynch to occur in roughly 16 hours from now.

Fine! Just keep me in suspense ANOTHER 16 hours! If I'm going to get lynched I'd REALLY rather get it over with!! *I should think about getting very VERY drunk..then I won't care!!..remembers she is still at work and has be to be sober for another 8 hours! :-(((..then remembers she has never been drunk before! THIS should be interesting!!*

This game is driving me to drink!! I hope you are ALLLLL happy!!!!....

*she walks off mumbling to herself...now WHY did you want to play this game???!!!*

― Neil Gaiman

Aeval

Quote from: Greenthorn on May 21, 2009, 10:56:57 AM
Aeval..after reading all the strategies...I don't want to lynch you...I don't think you are a werewolf...I think LITHOS is. 

He seems to be trying to get rid of me -and- Aeval...and his logic is sketchy!!!

...but if I change my vote...then I get lynched!  :-(  I'm sorry, Aeval (if I am wrong)

I also am questioning my "source"...

god this game makes everyone paranoid!!!!  ::)

Greenie..'sorry' won't help me stay un-lynched!!!  You will have to deal with your own thoughts when I am gone and you KNOW you murdered an innocent!!!

― Neil Gaiman

Paladin

Quote from: Aeval on May 21, 2009, 12:44:36 PM

Greenie..'sorry' won't help me stay un-lynched!!!  You will have to deal with your own thoughts when I am gone and you KNOW you murdered an innocent!!!

The blood of innocents will be on all our hands. It allready is from the last person we lynched Aeval.

Greenthorn

Quote from: Aeval on May 21, 2009, 12:44:36 PM

*Cries and runs off into her cottage*

Aeval

Quote from: Paladin on May 21, 2009, 12:46:34 PM
The blood of innocents will be on all our hands. It allready is from the last person we lynched Aeval.

It is only on the hands of the ones that VOTED for that person..I didn't vote for Avi OR Requiem..so..it's not on my hands!!

― Neil Gaiman

Greenthorn

Quote from: Aeval on May 21, 2009, 12:51:13 PM

It is only on the hands of the ones that VOTED for that person..I didn't vote for Avi OR Requiem..so..it's not on my hands!!

No one voted for Avi..the wolves got him and my sheep!  Is your belly full?

Aeval

Quote from: Greenthorn on May 21, 2009, 12:56:22 PM
No one voted for Avi..the wolves got him and my sheep!  Is your belly full?

Yup! I just had lunch..AEVAL IS A VEGETARIAN!!!

― Neil Gaiman

Greenthorn

Quote from: Aeval on May 21, 2009, 01:05:00 PM

Yup! I just had lunch..AEVAL IS A VEGETARIAN!!!

All of us peasants are...but remember...you're still a peasant even though you are a werewolf!

Aeval

*calms herself down..there is NOTHING to be upset about..writes on a piece of paper to put up in the Town Square*...

MY DEAR FRIENDS...
I CANNOT SEEM TO CONVINCE YOU THAT i AM INNOCENT, SO i WILL NOT TRY..i WISH YOU ALL ONLY GOOD THINGS..
IF YOU DECIDE TO LYNCH ME..SO BE IT..I DO NOT HOLD IT AGAINST YOU..
I WILL PRAY FOR ALL YOUR SOULS THAT YOU WILL BECOME ENLIGHTENED..

I AWAIT YOUR DECISION...

Innocent Aeval..

― Neil Gaiman

Xillen

Quote from: Aeval on May 21, 2009, 12:41:51 PMIf I'm going to get lynched I'd REALLY rather get it over with!

The thing is, I'm not so sure you're going to get lynched. The votes are just too close for that to be sure.

Greenthorn

I just realized that our fate is in Elunari's hands!  If she changes her vote to Aeval...I'm safe...if she changes it to me...then Scott has to decide!

*starts feverishly knitting a new potholder for Scott*

Kazyth

Due to carefully collected information, and a good deal of hope, I have to change my vote to Greenthorn.  Sorry, Greenwolf.  I hope you can forgive me, but I'm following my gut here...
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

Greenthorn

Quote from: Kaz the Beast on May 21, 2009, 04:51:31 PM
Due to carefully collected information, and a good deal of hope, I have to change my vote to Greenthorn.  Sorry, Greenwolf.  I hope you can forgive me, but I'm following my gut here...

Hmmm Aeval the wolf shall live then...

*tosses the potholder to the side and puts a for sale sign in front of her cottage*

Looks like time has run out for me...if only they knew that they were going to lose their seer!!!!