A War for the Modern Ages Reboot (Fate/Stay Night Anime Game)

Started by Tokyorose627, November 08, 2017, 11:54:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allangar

i might be interested in this story but i am not entirely sure about the char yet

Tokyorose627

Heya! We’re looking for someone to take up a Servant spot for the game! If interested, look over the details and feel free to PM me!

Tokyorose627

We are looking for some new Masters and Servants for our Evil Side! If anyone is interested in playing a villain type character, feel free to look over the info and PM me! :D

TheLegionary

Are you still looking for? I have been watching the anime and it is amazing!

Tokyorose627

Quote from: TheLegionary on January 10, 2018, 07:31:28 AM
Are you still looking for? I have been watching the anime and it is amazing!

Yes, we are actually! We’re in need of some people to join the side of Crown, which is technically the evil side, since most, if not all of Chalice has been taken. I hope that’s ok. D:

TheLegionary

Chalice/ Crown? I need to check. I do not recall such an antagonism in the series.

Tokyorose627

Quote from: TheLegionary on January 10, 2018, 08:32:22 AM
Chalice/ Crown? I need to check. I do not recall such an antagonism in the series.

Ah well, this game has its own sort of plot you see. It’s based off of the Fate series, so there is a Holy Grail and Servants and such, the plot is just original for the sake of open game ideas and such. Check the first post to see the giant plot blurb I did in it.

Relikai

Hmm what classes are available for the Crown? Am thinking of making a Servant if there’s a spare master.

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Relikai on January 11, 2018, 01:24:01 AM
Hmm what classes are available for the Crown? Am thinking of making a Servant if there’s a spare master.

We would need Archers, Berserkers, Riders, and Lancers mostly. D:

However, we don have any available Masters atm. If needed, we could make one for you or I could make one for you, or another user that would like to take the opportunity.

TheLegionary

TokyoRose,
I am reading the threads now. I’m willing to join your excelent idea but I need to think a bit how my character will look like and interact with the others- it may be a challenge for me to join after so many pages written!
TL

Tokyorose627

Wooooo, reboot time!

Hello everyone reading this!

This was a game idea I had a bit back, and it was gon great, up until it didn’t, and the game began to die out. I want to try this again because I love the Fate series, and would love to create an amazing game with some awesome writers! I do want to stress that this game needs players who are willing to stay for the long haul and not leave halfway, so please make sure to think about that before putting interest down!

Keep in mind this is only an Interest at the moment, I’m not sure how many people will respond. Regardless, I hope to find other fans of the series and bring this game up again!

Sessha

I remember this game from back in the day. I wasn't interested back then, but eh what the heck I'll toss my hat in the ring this time around. *silently runs of cackling like a madman to the FGO wikia for pictures!*
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

Sessha

Question though I have. *speaks in yoda speak for a moment*

Are you going to allow the extra classes that have been introduced in the various Fate cannons and such(mostly from FGO but others use them as well)
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!