News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Name change

Started by Aeda, December 18, 2012, 07:57:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aeda

I'd like to change my username. I've heard that we can do it once, ever, but I can't find how one does it. Help?

Avis habilis

If you PM me (or any other S- or G-level person) & let us know what name you would like to change to, we can take care of it.

Aeda

Holy cow, that is the best icon I've ever seen.

And thank you!

Avis habilis

Happy to help! Just so long as there's no stair climing involved.

Calyx The Neko

G’morning Avis,

I wanted to message you about a name change but I first wanted request in thread first.  Thanks so much…

~Calyx
A mediocre Master tells, a good Master teaches, an excellent Master explains, but a True Master inspires... -- Anonymous
Ultimately, the purpose of a flogging is to inflict pleasure. - Mitch Kessler
Thought of the Day - Are you kind to everyone or just those that you know?

Avis habilis

OK, kicking it up to the rename-a-tron.

(No need to post here, by the way - you can PM any S- or G-level unannounced.)

Oniya

For anyone else happening by this question:  It's not necessary to request a name change in this thread.  The PM is all that's needed to start the ball rolling.  :D
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Calyx The Neko

Thank you Avis and Oniya…

I wasn’t sure and didn’t want to come barging into your PM loft announced.  :)  Didn’t want of walk in on anything kinky. Hehe  (Not that I wasn’t trying…)

Thanks again and take care,
~Calyx
A mediocre Master tells, a good Master teaches, an excellent Master explains, but a True Master inspires... -- Anonymous
Ultimately, the purpose of a flogging is to inflict pleasure. - Mitch Kessler
Thought of the Day - Are you kind to everyone or just those that you know?