More Precious Than Rubies -Main Roles Filled but create your own still available

Started by Maeve, August 07, 2017, 02:23:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maeve

More Precious than Rubies

Women are nearly extinct, the same methods that saved the planet have caused the females of the human species to dip to just one million souls. They are the worlds greatest resource. Too great to be allowed to care for themselves, no matter what the Feral Wimin may say. For those who have not escaped civilization it is a structured life from secluded schools to training facilities to position of wife or concubine.

Carlotta is one of the few women to be independently powerful in this new world. She is the widow of one of the creators of the female schools, where girls are kept chaste and educated until they come of age. At such point they gather the knowledge needed to serve their new husbands. Some of their methods are considered a touch extreme, especially if they happen to capture of those wild female creatures. This year she has three star pupils and one very rich buyer.

What, did you think they did this as a charity?

Lord Lycan is a billionaire, a senator and one of the most gallant men about town. Every three years he shows off another wife or harem girl, each prettier than the last. It's been a good year for him, he's just been re-elected on a platform dedicated to catching the last of the Feral Wimin and returning them to the loving arms of civilization and his investments have been more than profitable. Time to buy himself a treat. Three treats precisely. A new wife and a new consort. However the law that he upholds states that you can only have two within the space of three years. Carlotta, the understanding soul that she is allows him to take all three, to let him decide who fits best into his household and he may return the one that doesn't.

Fawn, Pansy and Chiclet know what that means. The one returned will no longer be considered pure and therefore sent to the block, to be auctioned to the highest bidder: no courtship, no say, no gentlemen to be found. They have a choice before them, fight among themselves for the highest position of wife or the conciliatory prize of concubine or stick together and find a way to escape their fate.

Carlotta -
Upon her husbands death, she let none of his power fall to another man. She runs the most prestigious of schools and produces the wives and harlots of the elite. In return she just has oodles of money, and that treasure provides her with the best of everything. That being said, she is not unsympathetic to her charges. If she is unkind it's for their own good. Better to belong to a rich man, than take your chances being offered up at the block.

Pansy -

The wild child of her class, Pansy knew more than she should from an early age. She never believed that story about the stork or Prince Charming, but she does believe in Carlotta's diamonds and furs. She wants the good life and she doesn't care who she has to hurt to get it.

Fawn -

The star pupil and the good girl. Fawn has never said an unkind word, nor been anything but proper.

Chiclet -

The others were born in captivity. She's the only one who lived for a time in the forest with her mother and her aunts. She still dreams of being free.

Lord Lycan -

This man has never been anything except rich and powerful. The women he collects are status symbols for his virility and success. In private they are his only comfort in an otherwise strained and demanding life.

AndyZ

I remember this game ^_^ I'd be happy to take Lord Lycan again if you'll have me.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Maeve

I would be glad to have you back, provided we find the right girls.

Neo In Matrix

Tentatively interested. What are the the kinks that you think will be part of the RP?

| O/O Thread | O/O - F-List (Male) | O/O - F-List (Female) |

| Ideas (All Genders) | Face-Claim List and Galleries |

| a/a | RPs |
Apologies. Slow posting due to workload. But trying to match uo will quickly do. Thanks for your patience. .!!! :)

Maeve

Depends on which role you're interested in and what your kinks are.

Neo In Matrix

Well. The kinks I am looking for are,
Humiliation, degradation, light to heavy bondage, bdsm, control, gags, clothing play, display and Dom/sub stuff like that.

| a/a | RPs |
Apologies. Slow posting due to workload. But trying to match uo will quickly do. Thanks for your patience. .!!! :)

Maeve

That may certainly we worked into the plot. Were you looking for a male or female role?

Neo In Matrix

I am fine with either. However, I want to be the sub/slave. And don't prefer much m/m. So what do you suggest?

| a/a | RPs |

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Neo In Matrix

| a/a | RPs |

Maeve

Well, there are the three female roles available. You could also create your own character to weave into the story. A guard with certain predilections, one of the wives or harems girls already owned by Lord Lycan, perhaps a rival... The world is your oyster, we'll figure out a way to bring your story to the fold

Neo In Matrix

Well, with my kinks, which role do you think fits? I would love to be dominated by as many as possible.

| a/a | RPs |

AndyZ

I can see a harem girl for Lycan who gets rented out, but I should ask about her personality.  Is she just unteachable?  Does she enjoy the punishments?  I've been playing Lycan as callous but not cruel, just honestly believing that women are inferior due to his limited experience in seeing them in any form of equal roles.

If she truly did something wicked, I can definitely see him wanting her good and punished, renting her out to people who are likely to do the same.

Neo In Matrix

Well. She is new. Not unteachable but still slow learner.  And does many mistakes giving her master chance to dominate her. While she is scared of punishments, her body and heart gets used to it, accepts it and slowly at later stage, enjoys some part of it. Would it be okay? Will there be females also dominating her?  With my char,'s lower status in pecking order? Is there a pecking order?

| a/a | RPs |

Maeve

You could look at Chiclet, who is rebellious and requires a firm hand. Maybe she brings out a new side to Lord Lycan?

AndyZ

Neo In Matrix

Chiclet seems great. The face-claims are fixed or you have any other options for face-claim?

| a/a | RPs |

Maeve

Quote from: Neo In Matrix on August 12, 2017, 09:20:30 PM
Chiclet seems great. The face-claims are fixed or you have any other options for face-claim?

They are just suggestions. Though something in line with those images would be appreciated.

Neo In Matrix

| a/a | RPs |

Maeve

Not necessarily. I meant something along the lines of the three pictures. Post whomever you would like to have for a face and I'll take a look.

Neo In Matrix

| a/a | RPs |

Endwell

Assuming this is a free form of interactive story telling I'd be happy to take on Fawn :)
Take off your clothes
Give me your trust
Look me in the eyes
Confess your lust
I promise I'll love you if you do it
So do it for me...

Neo In Matrix

| a/a | RPs |

Wolfling72

Dang...I just saw this and really missed writing Chiclet...but it looks like someone else is interested in her. *le sigh*
O/O's
Snippets
A/A's
Wolfi Recommends- changes weekly
Keep it vampirated and melanated.

Neo In Matrix

Quote from: Wolfling72 on August 13, 2017, 10:38:16 AM
Dang...I just saw this and really missed writing Chiclet...but it looks like someone else is interested in her. *le sigh*

Yeah. I am interested in playing her, basically due to the fact that she has the maximum chances of being punished and enslaved/subbing. :).

| a/a | RPs |