News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverfyre

Quote from: Trieste on January 06, 2011, 10:40:19 AM
....and water is wet. ;)

As are most of the posters on E.  ~Hides~

Star Safyre

Quote from: Silverfyre on January 06, 2011, 02:15:54 PM
As are most of the posters on E.  ~Hides~

/smack

Pantyhose, black panties, white bra.
My heaven is to be with him always.
|/| O/O's / Plots / tumblr / A/A's |/|
And I am a writer, writer of fictions
I am the heart that you call home
And I've written pages upon pages
Trying to rid you from my bones

Novak

my blanket.  Feeling frisky, but my usual playmates aren't around.

lollipop

White aeropostal jogging pants, and a pink tank top.

Beguile's Mistress

Dress-down/moving office day!  Taper legged jeans, thick white cotton socks, walking shoes, long-sleeved pink/gray/black flannel shirt with a line of teal running through it!  I wish I could dress like this more often!

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

A green t-shirt that's far too small. Purple undies, pink bra. Navy pj pants with pink, white and turquoise butterflies. Comfy comfy comfy.
“I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye — that was the trouble — I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there’s a lot of difference.”
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Blaed

Black pizza hut hat. Black pizza hut shirt that goes down to my knees, black pants, red boxers, black under shirt that has white and tan skulls with a lady in a skimpy outfit tied up. And black shoes.
lol s I am at work... yay me. I bet none of you know where I work now lol.

lollipop

Quote from: FallenAngelNajdan on January 07, 2011, 02:00:06 PM
Black pizza hut hat. Black pizza hut shirt that goes down to my knees, black pants, red boxers, black under shirt that has white and tan skulls with a lady in a skimpy outfit tied up. And black shoes.
lol s I am at work... yay me. I bet none of you know where I work now lol.

I'm not sure where you work ... but you best be bringing us pizza. Now I'm hungry. ;)

Beatrice Black

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on January 07, 2011, 01:14:02 PM
Dress-down/moving office day!  Taper legged jeans, thick white cotton socks, walking shoes, long-sleeved pink/gray/black flannel shirt with a line of teal running through it!  I wish I could dress like this more often!

Ah, the grass is always greener - I wish I could dress like you usually have to. ;)
ON and OFF - RP requests UPDATED JANUARY 2024 and also for chat

A blog, of sorts! - Icon from Morgana. I want to be her when I grow up.

And while you're clicking links, visit GreaterGood and donate to charity for free. :)

ausyandy

Becky boo

Pink pj pants that have some hearts on them...they are kinda big and a white shirt that has turquoise diamonds on it but i'm wearing my brother sweater bc i'm freezing and it's 3 sizes to big for me and my boot slippers!! <333 oh okay plus i have pink undies on and a white bra with pink stars on it.
Bet NO one knows my favorite color!

Underneath

I'm wearing a pair of baggy jean shorts, solid gray boxer briefs, a white tank top, a white shirt with a large skull on the front over the white tank top.  I've also got a white wristband slightly above my wrist, and a PINK wristband on my other wrist.

I'm gonna take a wild guess here Becca and say your favorite color is PINK!

Beguile's Mistress

Navy blue slacks, a pink turtle neck and a white cardigan.  Black suede flats with knee-highs.

Nico

black boxer briefs, black tee

Blaed

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Blaed

It got really hot last night, had to do something.

Now I have a blanket and socks on, lol.

Becky boo

pink Shorts and a white cami with stars on it because I always get hot at night

Nitro

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Beguile's Mistress

A black Steelers Super Bowl XL t-shirt, size XL, too, with the Lombardi Trophy screen printed on the front.  It's been washed so many times it's really soft.

ausyandy

loose shorts. That is all.

ladylotty

Purple jumper, skin-tight black jeans, and my big comfy boots.
And a pained expression as the kids are home!

Autumn52

I am wearing a pale blue panty and bra set and a tan pair of pants with a dark brown crocheted top that you can see my bra through. (the bra is lace mostly and the panties are cotton except for the lace sides)

I am wearing a pair of doc marten shoes with a pair of winnie the pooh socks.

It is comfy and cute. *Smiles*

Becky boo

Awww :)

Long sleeve turtle neck red shirt and my skinny jeans and boots :) at work -.-