Looking for father/stepfather and mother, incest story with plot.

Started by Sarah Morgan, July 07, 2011, 06:23:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarah Morgan

I like my stories to have some plot basis to them, even if it's mainly a sexual one.  That being the case, I'm looking for someone to play my character's father or stepfather, whichever you're most comfortable with, married to the mother, and a good family dynamic to start with.  The father and daughter start to have a sexual relationship, and eventually the girl gets pregnant.  I want to delve into how that wil affect the family relationship when the mother finds out, and what it will do to their marriage, and how the daughter will handle everything.

This is my first atempt at a group game, so if I haven't made something clear, just ask.  Reply here with interest/suggestions, it'll be easier for me to keep track of who's interested that way, and easier to talk over details with everyone all at once rather than through PM.

fireflights

I have taken the oath of the Drake

Livin in MD now.

Not taking anymore one on ones but ones already discussed with the partners.

Sarah Morgan

Cool.  Now all we need is the father/stepdad.  I thought maybe no one was replying because I somehow went against site rules or something somehow, or worded the ad somehow to put people off. Glad that's not the case though.

johnny5

I'd be interested in playing the father, this sounds like fun.

Sarah Morgan

All right!  Now to come up with an interesting title and decide which category it should go in.

Sarah Morgan

I haven't forgotten about you two, I'm just trying to come up with a good title for this first before I do a first post, unless one of you wants to do the honors.  If either of you have any suggestions for titles, feel free to throw them at me.  ^_^

fireflights

lol we have a daddy for it WOOOT

As for names Sarah, what about these

A husband's betrayal
Oh the tangled webs we weave
A daughter's love

Livin in MD now.

Sarah Morgan

I like them!  I think I'll stick with the simplest and most straightforward of them, and go with "A Husband's Betrayal."  ^_^

fireflights

lol yay I got to help!! anyway when you get it up pm me the link as i am working off my phone til later

Livin in MD now.