News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

New members idea(s)

Started by LittleKitten, September 19, 2008, 02:04:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleKitten

The one I'm first interested in is a non consensual, forced slavery, Gorean type roleplay. I'm interested in being kidnapped(how is up to you) from earth and taken to a distant, unknown planet. There I am collared, branded and forced into the life of a slave on this strange new world. This would be a longer roleplay with the focus on breaking and training a new slave.  I'm looking for a brutal and raw roleplay in this..

I'm also looking for a World of Warcraft roleplay. If you don't know anything about WoW or you've never played then please don't offer. I don't really have a specific plot in mind so if your interested or have an idea feel free to respond and leave it, I'll probally be interested in it.
One of the more cliched ideas I have is to play a human from earth who gets transported into the WoW realm she had been playing in. I know its cliched but those can be fun to play

Karnax

Count me in, on either. I am an active and avid WoW player, and you can read one of my more humerous WoW stories in the public storytelling section. I also wrote a verson of a vampire story on the extreme storytelling. PM me if interested.
Polyamory is wrong! Multiamory or Polyphilia is ok, but never mix Latin and Greek roots!

Darthvegeta800

The first would be interesting if placed in a wider plot or some intrigue added into the mix.
Throw me a pm if you're still interested in doing it.