Bra and Panties, Boxes and Socks

Started by Cjac, February 09, 2008, 11:38:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cjac

Okie Dokie!  New game.  The idea is to name a task - any task - and add, Bra & Panties, or Boxers and Socks to the end of it.  Now here is the twist, you only add one of them.  If you are male, you add Bra and Panties to the end, if female, Boxers and Sock.

I do my shopping in my Boxers and Socks.
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind. -Bob Marley
CjaC passed away on February 17th, 2008, thus her account restriction. We remember her fondly.

rainshadow

I crash weddings in my panties and bra.
"The ticket to the future is always open. What happens in the future is our own responsibility." - Rem, Trigun

"Nothing says 'I hate war' like a good explosion in a populated area." -rainshadow

Cjac

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind. -Bob Marley
CjaC passed away on February 17th, 2008, thus her account restriction. We remember her fondly.

rainshadow

I met the President in my panties and bra. (Damn was he confused)  ;D
"The ticket to the future is always open. What happens in the future is our own responsibility." - Rem, Trigun

"Nothing says 'I hate war' like a good explosion in a populated area." -rainshadow

rainshadow

I enjoyed watching SAW in my panties and bra.

Cjac

I walked the dog in my Boxers and socks.

Muff Diver

I danced in my bra & panties. (loads of fun!  ;D)
My special kink list!

rainshadow

I deliver pizza in my panties and bra.

(Don't get much in terms of tips, though...) ;D

Cjac

Quote from: rainshadow on February 10, 2008, 02:18:07 AM
I deliver pizza in my panties and bra.

(Don't get much in terms of tips, though...) ;D

*snickers*  then you are delivering in the wrong neighborhood!

I walk along the beach in my boxers and socks

(And the sand is horrible!)

Zombie Apocalypso

I would imagine that the water and the soggy socks would be worse then the sand...

I go to church twister tournaments in my boxers and socks...

Cherri Tart

i clean the cat boxes in my boxers and sockses.
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Sherona

Went to the Spa, in my boxers and socks.

Cherri Tart

worked on the dungeon in my boxers and socks.
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Muff Diver

I did my taxes in my bra and panties.
My special kink list!

Swedish Steel

I get the feeling Muff didn't really read the rules in my bra and panties.

(Good thing too, I don't think we'd both fit).
"Ah, no, not bukkake chef! Secret ingredient always same."

On Off page:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5467.0

Cjac

I shake the last of the ketchup from the bottle in my boxers and socks

Zephyrys

I went shopping for boxers and socks in my bra and panties.

Look, I was out of clean boxers and it just didn't feel right to wear the panties without the bra....  *cough*
Always smile.  People will wonder what you're up to.  =)

Cjac

Quote from: Zephyrys on February 10, 2008, 05:38:21 PM
I went shopping for boxers and socks in my bra and panties.

Look, I was out of clean boxers and it just didn't feel right to wear the panties without the bra....  *cough*

*laughs*

I go to work in my boxers and socks

The Lotus Eater

I attended my grandfather's funeral in my bra and panties
~~~

Serenity Vixen

I went to the movies in my Boxers and Socks
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Cjac

I gave the cat a bath in my boxers and socks

rainshadow

Quote from: Cjac on February 10, 2008, 10:59:47 PM
I gave the cat a bath in my boxers and socks

I hear that can be dangerous. ;D

I sang "Like a Rock" in my panties and bra.  :-X

Cjac

I called an ambulance in my boxers and socks.

Quote from: rainshadow on February 11, 2008, 04:01:44 AM
I hear that can be dangerous. ;D

I sang "Like a Rock" in my panties and bra.  :-X

Indeed it can...

Elena

I put the rubbish out in my boxers & socks.

Zephyrys

I was interviewed by Channel 4 News in my bra and panties.
Always smile.  People will wonder what you're up to.  =)