Random Movie Quotes

Started by Lancis, March 22, 2007, 01:50:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belle33

Detective Mills (Brad Pitt) to Detective Sommerset (Morgan Freeman) after Sommerset discovers the head of Mills' wife has been severed and delivered in a package to a remote location:

"What's in the box?"

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Oniya

That would be from Se7en, if I remember right.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

freakula86

I need help. "can't you see I'm in the middle of something I'm kind of busy." Aren't you coming? "I can't help that this bitch is dead on her feet hahahaha" (Freddy Vs. Jason)

Ephemera

"I went into the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life... to put to rout all that was not life; and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived." - Mr. Keating (Dead Poet's Society) by way of Henry David Thoreau)
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

freakula86

"Heihachi Mishima is Dead" ~ TEKKEN

Love And Submission

"You know, I never feel comfortable on these sort of things. Victims? Don't be melodramatic. [gestures to people far below] Tell me. Would you really feel any pity if one of those dots stopped moving forever? If I offered you twenty thousand pounds for every dot that stopped, would you really, old man, tell me to keep my money, or would you calculate how many dots you could afford to spare? Free of income tax, old man. Free of income tax - the only way you can save money nowadays." - Harry Lime, The Third Man

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Andronica

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang.

Perry: [Calling Harmony after escaping torture with Harry] Hey, Harmony, it's me.
Harmony: Oh, God, how did you get away?
Perry: I shot him with a small revolver I keep near my balls.

Sylk

"We'll have none of them 'patty fingers' if you please."

The Quiet Man
Never underestimate the power of a single look.
    My Role Plays:  Keeping the Duchess from Harm  Rebel of Her Heart     On Flightless Wings   Hunter or Hunted My Blog  Sylken Threads

Story Tale

Donnie Darko

Ronald Fisher: Beer and pussy. That's all I need.

Sean Smith: We gotta find ourselves a Smurfette.

Ronald Fisher: Smurfette?

Sean Smith: Yeah, not some tight-ass Middlesex chick, right? Like this cute little blonde that will get down and dirty with the guys. Like Smurfette does.

Donnie: Smurfette doesn't fuck.

Sean Smith: That's bullshit. Smurfette fucks all the other Smurfs. Why do you think Papa Smurf made her? Because all the other Smurfs were getting too horny.

Ronald Fisher: No, no, no, not Vanity. I heard he was a homosexual.

Sean Smith: Okay, then, you know what? She fucks them and Vanity watches. Okay?

Ronald Fisher: What about Papa Smurf? I mean, he must get in on all the action.

Sean Smith: Yeah, what he does, he films the gang-bang, and he beats off to the tape.

Donnie: [shouts] First of all, Papa Smurf didn't create Smurfette. Gargamel did. She was sent in as Gargamel's evil spy with the intention of destroying the Smurf village. But the overwhelming goodness of the Smurf way of life transformed her. And as for the whole gang-bang scenario, it just couldn't happen. Smurfs are asexual. They don't even have... reproductive organs under those little, white pants. It's just so illogical, you know, about being a Smurf. You know, what's the point of living... if you don't have a dick?

Ronald Fisher: [pause] Dammit, Donnie. Why you gotta get all smart on us?

Aemirys

Love that one Naijlah!

Doc Miles: [Chev is running on the street, high on epinephrine and talking to Doc on a cellphone] Chevy?
Chev Chelios: Yep.
Doc Miles: Hey, we're in the air man. Did you get the stuff I told you to get?
Chev Chelios: Got it!
Doc Miles: Did you take it?
Chev Chelios: Took it.
Doc Miles: You took the whole goddamned thing, didn't you?
Chev Chelios: Yep.
Doc Miles: I said a fifth of a syringe. That shit's gonna kill you.
Chev Chelios: Right.
Doc Miles: Is your chest on fire?
Chev Chelios: Check.
Doc Miles: But you're cold?
Chev Chelios: Check.
Doc Miles: And you've got a steel hard-on, don't you?
Chev Chelios: Well let me check. Check!
Doc Miles: Well, that's the stimulation of your blood vessels. Your urinary sphincter's tight as a knot right now. You couldn't piss to save your life.
Chev Chelios: Urinary sphincter? Check!

Well that whole movie is quoteable, just like Donnie Darko.
★  O/Os  ★  A/As  ★

Type70item

Connor: We haven't really got a system of deciding who, Roc. It's, uh...
Rocco: Me! *Me*! I'm the guy! I know everyone! Their habits, who they hang out with, who they talk to! I've got phone numbers, addresses! I know who they're fking! I know where they live! We could kill *everyone.*
Murphy: So what do you think?
Connor: I'm strangely comfortable with it.

The Boondock Saints

Andalon

"When you kill someone, darling... make sure he's dead."
"What the hell?"

Tyler and Julie, Heavy Metal F.A.K.K. 2

Kazuume

[Tai-Lung's nerve strikes are only tickling Po]
Po: [laughing] Stop! I'm gonna pee!

Shifu: [after having dragged Po up the mountain and said Panda is trying to cool down] Panda, we do not wash our pits in the Pool of Sacred Tears.

Kunfu Panda

"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

I dont know

Sandy Williams: I can't figure out if you're a detective or a pervert.
Jeffrey Beaumont: Well, that's for me to know and you to find out.

Blue velvet.