Taino's Game Room [UPDATED 01/11]

Started by taino, September 06, 2010, 02:43:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

taino

Welcome one and all, to Tainos Game Room.
Here you will find a listing of all available game suggestions, with or without images to aid in their descriptions.

Acceptable locations of play will be as follows;

1. Forum Threads

Limitations are.. well.. limited, too few and far between to really list. IF you're unsure of something you'd like to add, try, or suggest in any of the games, please feel free to ask, and I will either say yay or nay. It doesn't hurt to ask.

** Please do note, I am always open to suggestions or games not listed!!
**These are not solid plot lines, just mere suggestions for ways in which they can be played.

-- Craving: At the moment I am craving a relation heavy in the works. Love and hate, bittersweet. Something not perfect, or directly dirty. Companions perhaps, who don't quite get along. Always bickering, fighting, and in desperate need of work. Perhaps the frustration may later lead to something. Who knows.

Alright! So, ladies and gents, the line up is in no particular order. So have a look, take your pick, and let's see what fun we can have!

--------
-------

**All names in Violet, are links to images**

Irielle and ____ --NEW

Era Preferred - Medieval Fantasy

Irielle is the daughter of the High King, _____ is the High Knight of an enemy force, a Demon army come to take the land. Battles ensure both on the war field, and in the safety of their retreats. Negotiations may be made, but prices must be paid.

Sabriel Maryn --NEW

Era preferred- Modern Fantasy

Sabriel Maryn is an Ancient breed of Lamia, Vampire lover. They are sought out by Vampire Masters to be enslaved. Their blood gives incredible power, and brings great fortune to those who possess them. Howver, Sabriel refuses to follow suit with the men and women who come seeking her out. She is determined not to be taken in.

Karina Nightingale

Era: Medieval

Karina is the Daughter of a lowsome King, who is at War with a foreign Kingdom. When a small adventure, aimed to aid her army, leads her away from the watchful eye of her father, she finds herself in the hands of the man her father hates most... the man who wants her Kingdom.

'Cello'.

ERA: Fantasy

Cello is an Oracle Mage of the Gods. An ethereal creature of warmth, kindness, and beauty. An immortal who had been born of a Dark deity, who fell in love with a mortal man. In her first life, she lived as a mortal girl, until death overcame her and she was reborn. Now she is the right hand to the God King Othello, and much to their Kingdoms dismay.. a darkness as risen, and is relentless in it's efforts to destroy their world.

'Gumiho'.

For five hundred years Noona was trapped in the Northern Temple. For failure to find a man and marry him. It had been the final task set upon her, in her path to becoming human. Noona is the legendary Gumiho, nine tailed fox. She so desperately wished to be human that she spent hundreds of years trying to be one, and when she finally came so close.. and was allowed to leave the realm of the spirits and enter that of man, she was envied by all women and adored by all men. In hopes to sooth the unsettled women, the gods found a Match for Noona, yet still enraged the women spread lies and rumors of the beautiful Gumiho, which resulted in her husband to be leaving her without a word. Broken and saddened, Gumiho was locked within the northern temple.. until now 500 years later, some poor man has mistakenly released her and the curious, passive agressive, and still beautiful Noona.. won't let him go! No matter how much he tries to avoid her and run away, she finds him.. eager to make him help her.. and hopefully marry her.

Also Seeking the Following Cannon Pairings:

Harley Quinnzel/ The Joker
Katara/ Zuko
OC/ Draco
Bellatrix Le Strange/ Voldemort

Willing to play the following roles:
Teacher(m) X Student (f)
Brother X Sister
Father X Daughter
Classmate x Classmate
Faery x Knight
Princess x Knight
Princess x Dragon
Princess x Evil King
Princess x Thief/Assassin
Queen x Invader
Secretary x Boss
Employees Daughter x Boss
Girl x Demon
Assassin x Assassin
General x Soldier
ETC.

WARNING!: Reacts Negatively when faced with stupidity.
A&A's Games The Rabbit Hole/ O&O

Siegfried

Hello!  Good to see that you got approved!  What are you feeling in the mood for and what are your kinks?  I don't want to suggest anything without knowing what you like to do.

taino

My kinks are rather limitless, Though I do tend to avoid extremities such as "Bathroom play" and "Vore" "gore" and other such things.

I'm into Subservient females, with a fiesty side of resistance, and Dominant males who don't mind playing a little cat and mouse.

A little romance can always spice things up, but I'm a tough love kind of gal, sugar me up and it's just as good.

Kinks can go anywhere from the typical, biting scratching, sensual teasing, to public humiliation, disregard for personal want or consensus and orgasm denial. God there's an array of things that can fit perfectly at home with me. =]

And for the more adventurous players, I'm not objective to Incest, or age play[though it must meet appropriate age rules of the forum.]  So toss anything at me, It's a VERY slim chance I will turn you away.

GanonDwarf

My ons/offs Updated:Feb.14, 2020
AbsencesUpdated:Feb 5th, 2019
Fandom Request Thread!

taino

Fandoms????

If you're referring to game and anime canons, it's a little... debatable.

GanonDwarf

Ya, that's what I was referring to. Sorry for not being clear.
Fandom Request Thread!

taino

Quote from: dwarfvader on September 06, 2010, 04:29:02 PM
Ya, that's what I was referring to. Sorry for not being clear.

No worries.

I'll do Canons from mainly Games like "Final Fantasy" "Threads of Fate" "Zelda" and a few others I can't recall off the top of my head.

As for animes, it really depends. It's been so long since I've actively watched any I wouldn't do many characters justice.

GanonDwarf

We could do a Final Fantasy one if you would like. Or any other games you can think of. I think Legend of Zelda is the only Nintendo game I don't know, so that's a shame.

Well what is the most recent anime you've watched?
Fandom Request Thread!

taino

Now with these types of Roleplay, are you wanting to play the characters as they are presented, in adventures they've already quested, or will it be something of our own accord, and can we write their stories as we wish?

As for recent animes -blushes- I stopped watching anime after cowboy bebop ended and Outlaw star.

Siegfried

Good animes.  Have you scene Hellsign?

taino

taino