The Milfs of Cougar Street (Multiple themes)

Started by NileGoddess, June 05, 2014, 11:01:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vanetias

Quote from: NileGoddess on June 08, 2014, 05:16:37 PM
Vanetias, his size needs to come down considerably, given his age. And the mention of him being 2.2 inches wide needs to be removed entirely, as that sounds almost inhumanely thick. And, a different picture is in order, one not of a serial killer cannibal.

Fixed as you requested. Any more things?

Ron Don Volante

Hi Nile! I'd love to join this game as well. As you can guess I'd love to play a dominant MILF if possible. Let me know.
My character and plot repository

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat about my or your characters, plots, your work or anything that interests you.

NileGoddess

Wisdom, if you wish to apply, please submit a character.

Ron Don Volante

Name: Mary Burberry
Nickname: None at this time (she'll likely pick one up like The Lesbo or something like that)
Husband/Career: Connor Burberry, CEO of Burberry House (high end fashion line)
Upkeep: Some botox.
Sexual Preferences: Dominant and bisexual. Mary generally enjoys the very close company of another woman (could be a young character or another MILF) and mostly sees men as playthings to tease (and get pretty painful with if the mood strikes her) although for more dominant men she will have more conventional (if hardcore and vigorous) sex.
Secret Fetishes: Mary uses her killer body and the attraction most men have for lesbian/bisexual views to tease, torment, and manipulate them. She's adores CFNM (clothed female nude male) play which would include some handjob and blowjobs as a "reward", tease torture, and lesbian cuckold (forcing a man to watch her with another woman while he is in chastity and can not touch himself). She also has fantasies of even darker play, including long term chastity and/or BDSM-type slavery.
Appearance: Mary is a strawberry blonde with a decent bust size and a killer body. Being the wife of a fashion designer she has access to dozens of very expensive designs. She also has three special hair stylists, one of which is actually on-call, each for a different set of hair styles.
Personality: Mary is a nasty piece of work but you'd never know it the way she coos over her husband and acts like a total lady in public. Even when she's about town she treats nearly everyone, from store clerks to valet attendants to runway models, with politeness, respect, and kindness.
At home, however, she makes sure Connor knows his place: ie doing whatever she tells him to do. Her husband has long given up any thoughts of doing something his wife doesn't tell him to do and it's clear that she makes all the ultimate decisions for Burberry House. While he's not forbidden to ask for sex heclines to but takes every single opportunity to be elsewhere "on business" leaving Mary with even fewer restraints.
As noted in "Secret Fetishes" Mary gets off on controlling most men. In predator fashion, she sees younger men as particularly easy prey. Although she mostly fancies women for actual sex, a properly dominant, confidant, and particularly cruel man could get her to make an exception (or two or three...) but she may not even realize this herself.
Every six months to year she gets herself a new girlfriend (could be young or her own age) both for the joys of having a relationship (where she still "wears the pants") and to tease the boys in the most fun ways. Mary will get bored of them eventually and will cut them off, sometimes abruptly and nastily.

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat about my or your characters, plots, your work or anything that interests you.

Blinkin

I was going to say "Hey gerl-friend..." but on second thought... I think Alison may be a little frightened by that neighbor. lol
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Ron Don Volante

Blinkin,

I'm sure Mary would welcome Allison pretty well and actively help her out in a CFNM session with her boyfriend. She generally treats women pretty well. If she sees you as a plaything however...Watch out! :)

Blinkin

It's the plaything that would probably give her pause. Sometmes, she likes to feel seduced and let someone else tke the lead... which would be bad in something concerning Mary...

And then, she's straight. Not disapproving of homosexuality, she's very open minded about the topic and probably has known several gay couples and supports same-sex marrriage, but she's never been attracted to a woman. (I know, it's a major departure from the female character of E, but I wanted to be different. lol)

Still, friends and gossip mongers would be more than possible... and there's so many young.. viril men to play with. ;)
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Ron Don Volante

agentlemanwithadream

NileGoddess

Wisdom, the only concern I have for your character is her sexual preference. The fact that she is mostly lesbian is kind of against the concept of the premise. Being bisexual would be a little more fitting, but other than the occasional tease and show, she doesn't have much incentive to get intimate with men directly. And, as Blinkin said, it does pose problems for the milfs who really aren't straight up interested in women. They might gossip and be comfortable in intimate settings (ie, having sex next to each other, sharing the same man, etc), but they may not necessarily be strictly attracted to women. I think that by having a mostly lesbian character, you'd be cutting yourself off from a decent portion of the potential roleplay.

Ron Don Volante

Quote from: NileGoddess on June 09, 2014, 06:05:22 PM
Wisdom, the only concern I have for your character is her sexual preference. The fact that she is mostly lesbian is kind of against the concept of the premise. Being bisexual would be a little more fitting, but other than the occasional tease and show, she doesn't have much incentive to get intimate with men directly. And, as Blinkin said, it does pose problems for the milfs who really aren't straight up interested in women. They might gossip and be comfortable in intimate settings (ie, having sex next to each other, sharing the same man, etc), but they may not necessarily be strictly attracted to women. I think that by having a mostly lesbian character, you'd be cutting yourself off from a decent portion of the potential roleplay.

Very true! I made some changes accordingly. I still think she'd prefer women for relationships and see men as more meat though. She'd be very interested in some of the more dominant young male characters folks have made. Of course she'd pounce on any submissive ones anyone made.

NileGoddess

Quote from: Vanetias on June 08, 2014, 08:12:34 PM
Fixed as you requested. Any more things?

Vanetias, I mentioned that his size still needs to be trimmed.

EbonyQueen

I absolutely -love- Nile's games! I'm so tempted to try to get back into group RPs... I'm -really- going to consider this one...

Ron Don Volante

Mary has a strong preference for Latina and black women so if that sorta thing tickles your fancy...

Vanetias

Quote from: NileGoddess on June 10, 2014, 04:31:55 PM
Vanetias, I mentioned that his size still needs to be trimmed.

Fixed, hope to get it right a 2nd try.

NileGoddess

I think it would just be easier to get rid of any mention of specific dimensions. There's really no point to the detail.

Vanetias

NileGoddess

Quote from: EbonyQueen on June 10, 2014, 07:41:14 PM
I absolutely -love- Nile's games! I'm so tempted to try to get back into group RPs... I'm -really- going to consider this one...

Thank you for the compliments! You are welcome to submit a character, but all I ask is that before you do, think it over if you want to try a group game again.

SheerFantasia

Quote from: EbonyQueen on June 10, 2014, 07:41:14 PM

Hello EbonyQueen, I'm sure there will be a great deal of eagerness to see you in this game!  But as NileGoddess points out, don't feel pressured to do so.

NubianLegend

I feel like it's only right for me to pop in every now and then and see how things are on this side of town. So, how is everyone?

SheerFantasia

Doing well NubianLegend, and waiting to see if this game will get started.

Ron Don Volante

If we need to I can play a submissive MILF as well as Mary if that's okay with Nile

Kokaine

I might be interested if I can find an image I'd like to use.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Ron Don Volante

I'm well versed in MILFs so just feel free to pick my brain over YIM if you like.

Top Cat

I'm somewhat interested, but what's the count presently? 4 men, 2 MILFs at the moment, with another lady pending?

I'd rather play a young male for this, but I'll hold off until the numbers balance a little more. =^_^=
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.