Shadow's Realm ( M looking for F)

Started by shadowreppa, October 14, 2011, 01:31:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowreppa

Hello all,

Thanks for checkin out my thread, I just recently came back onto the forums, and looking for some plays. But these ideas are still ones that I like and I will add more later.

Haunted

I am looking for a female writer to play the role of a young lady who has become the new resident of a old apartment building. Maybe she moved there for a new job, or maybe she's a student renting it and staying for school? Anyway, she moves in, the apartment is reasonable spaced, and the neighbors are nice enough, and everything seems good and dandy.

The fine print is that the entire building is haunted. I have ideas of why it could be haunted, but if you want to come up with a reason with me I am open to that too. Basically all seems to okay with life at first but than weird stuff starts to happen. Such as your character thinking she hears footsteps in her apartment late at night, or finding strange (but key) objects in her apartment out of the blue. I was thinking of having the incidents progress into maybe one morning she wakes to find all her underwear has disappeared, or maybe she may find a pair of her panties out in the hallway and all her neighbors see that too. As the story goes on, things start getting more and more strange and more sexual.

Basically, I want to kind of play out a idea where your character is the heroine that finds herself the victim of this haunted apartment building, and she wants to find out the source of the haunting. Along the way she will experience flashbacks or weird dreams that may contain important clues to the history of the apartment, she will also undergo being teased sexually and such ( I was thinking maybe at some point she finds out about a ritual where she has to play with herself in a certain manner that would put her in a lucid state where she can see flashes of the past and such)

I am taking these ideas of various horror movies I have watched in the past ( Paranormal activities, The Eye, The ring, house on haunted hill, and a couple of others).  I do intend for there to be a good degree smut, but there will be a story going along with it. There can be violence and gore too, but not mandatory.  I intend to play a cast of characters that your char would interact with during her adventure and maybe even find herself saving. So if your interested,

There are variations to this idea that I have in mind too, so if your interested please pm me!

Corn Maze

A lone female finds herself in the middle of a small town in the middle of nowhere. Perhaps she is the town's newest resident, or perhaps she is just passing through and is just spending a night at the local motel. In the middle of the night she is grabbed from her room by the residents of the town. What she doesn't know is that this town is the residents are descendant from a group of slavers. She is taken,stripped of all her clothes,  and her hands and arms are bound (may be gagged and blindfold too, but that can be discussed). She has to enter the local corn maze ( a huge labyrinth of twists and turns and has to find her way out before time expires and she will be freed. If she doesn't make it out, than she will stay the resident of the town for the rest of her life.  The catch is the townsfolk know the maze like the back of their hand, and they will have people planted all throughout the maze. Perhaps if the girl wants to go a certain way she would have to pay a certain price with her body, or if she hits a dead end she has to endure a penalty before she can be allowed to continue. Will she be able to endure their trials and emerge victorious? or would she end up trapped forever?

The Games

A young woman wakes up nude in a dungeon. She is wearing a harness that has belts that press hard into her boobs and a strap between the legs that is keeping an inserted dildo from slipping out of her pussy. This harness has a long and strong chain is attached. The chain is attach to a pulley on the wall behind her, and runs up over her head to more pulleys. All the way to the other side of the room. Another woman (npc) is also similarly restrained and facing her. Suddenly a voice comes over a hidden loud speaker.

" Greetings contestants! Welcome to the Annual Sex Hunger Games! You two will be the competitors in our first game, the winner of this game will move on to face the next challenger in another exciting and suspenseful game. The loser.. well, let's just say they will leave us in a spectacular fashion!"

This is one of several scenes I had in mind ( Just to be fair, I am taking this idea from someone else, so if that particular individual is reading this idea, hope you don't mind if i use it). The two girls will compete in a game of tug-o-war. They will have to crawl on all fours to the middle of the room, where there is a lit white platform. Before the two can begin, the lights in the room grow brighter. On the perimeter of this room of the dungeon are several cages. The two ladies find themselves surrounded by men with sacks over their heads and tied to the neck. The only part of the face showing is the mouth through a hole cut out in the sack. These men have been drugged and tortured heavily so that they are no longer human. Basically the girl who makes it to the raise platform in the middle of the dungeon will be safe, and be able to move on to the next challenge, but first she has to observe the mandogs attack and raped the loser, after they are done (or we can agree to character death) than she can move on to the next game.

Just one of several ideas of scenes, I have more ideas for this particular idea of other 'games' she can compete in to try to win her freedom. Will she make it? Or will she be a victim in the Sex Hunger Games?

The Cursed Armor

Your character  would be on a mission to stop a wizard, mad scientist(or whatever the bad guy is depending on what time period we choose). They get separated and your character is captured. She is placed in a set of spelled armor or a technologically advance suit (again depends on the time period). The suit is powered by the sexual energy of the wearer. So it will have a large dildo stuck into your char pussy, butt plug, and breastplates with tiny pins on the inside to jab into the nipples. Thus powered, you are force to endure sexual torture and watch the killings you are force to commit as the bad guy orders the suit to go kill innocent people, or perhaps the leaders of your kingdom.

Send me a PM and we can discuss more about this!

Night Class

Your character would be a female student not doing well in class ( or perhaps being blackmail). The teacher or principal has had their eye on this student for a while, and brings her into the office. The student is told that if she wants to stay in this school and not be suspended (or blackmailed) than she would return that very night for a 'special session'.

So the girl comes back to school that night, and finds the principal waiting for her. The principal gives her an earpiece and tells her that he will be giving her instructions for her and she has to preform them or else their deal is off. Here's a major catch, the girl must stripped naked before she can commence the game.   The idea is that the principal has put various puzzles and tasks all over the classrooms of the school, and the student has to solve them all. Such task can include sitting on a sybian while trying to solve a puzzle in her math class. Having to move heavy weights from one spot to another in the gym, performing a erotic dance in the dance studio. There will be security guards,faculty, and janitors. She is told that it is in her best interest not be seen by any of them, as if she is spotted, the Principal can get her in lots of trouble for indecent public exposure (or something) and she would end up in jail.

After she completes each task, she will receive a  prize or a tool that she will have to utilize in some way so that she can continue on with her journey (ex: putting on some lacy lingerie, receiving a key to unlock the next classroom, a piece of paper with a message telling her where to go next.) All the while, the principal will be sitting in front of a bank of security monitors watching her progress. At the end of the journey, the girl finds herself face to face with the principal, what will happen next?

This is a pretty rough idea I just kind of sketched out. I started something similar once, but was unable to finish it.  Wouldn't mind trying to start it again.

shadowreppa

JadenMystic

I wouldn't mind trying either story with you. Both sound like a lot of fun. :-)

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

shadowreppa

shadowreppa

shadowreppa

I have returned!

Added new idea "Night class"

Bloody Rose

All of them sound nice to tell you the truth, you have a very good imagination so I will be glad to rp any of them.