Tarentula Hall [NC, Extreme, Torture, Bondage, Humiliation, Filth]

Started by AurelieCatena, June 12, 2013, 10:33:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clio

Quote from: AurelieCatena on June 12, 2013, 03:59:51 PM
Darkness, Christa, would you agree to have your characters connected? Erika Donaldson might be the girl that James Smith is trying to save?

I wouldn't mind. It's up to him. :)

I can change her name to Lisa, and depending on what kind of 'play' they did in the past, I can change her ad a bit.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

AurelieCatena

Quote from: Christa McGinn on June 12, 2013, 04:01:32 PM
I wouldn't mind. It's up to him. :)

I can change her name to Lisa, and depending on what kind of 'play' they did in the past, I can change her ad a bit.

Good. Let's move this discussion to the OOC thread, which I invite all accepted players to bookmark right now as most discussions about the game itself will occur there.

Chrystal

RESUME

Name: Melanie Phillips
Hair: light brown
Eyes: Hazel
Body: Buxom

Info:

Dear Miss Tarentula.

My name is Melanie, I am 27 years old, English, and I have just been thrown out of law school. A wanted nothing in life other than to be a lawyer, but apparently I wasn't good enough. What else is there? So, when i saw your advert, I felt that I might as well apply. I don't seem to have anything else to loose, after all.

Perhaps the physical pain you can inflict upon me might distract me from the emotional pain I am going through right now?

Should you not wish to have me as your slave, I understand, but I will probably find some other way in which to make a meaningless life less unbearable.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours hopefully, and i hope soon, literally,

Melanie

IC Limits: Bathroom Play, Enemas, Animals, breath control, spiders.

OOC Limits:  Men, Scat, pregnancy, death, mutilation.

Her real reason for being there:

A little over two years ago a law student called Evelyn Black disappeared without a trace. Her parents, Marjory and Kevin Black made TV appeals, offered rewards for information, everything. No trace was ever found and six months ago, the police closed the case. Her parents, not satisfied, hired a private investigator called Mark Ambrose to try and track the last movements of their daughter. Ambrose contacted everyone that had known Evelyn in the months before her disappearance. One of these people was Melanie.

Melanie was a fellow law student with Evelyn. Whyle Eve was constantly getting good grades, Mel was always on the verge of failing. Mel didn't know Eve very well, and didn't actually like her much, but she was as concerned as everyone about the young woman's disappearance. When Ambrose tracked her down, she was actually considering suicide, having just been kicked out of law school.

In fact, Melanie's application to Tarentula hall is genuine. She saw the add and wrote her application, sending it off on the day Ambrose found her. But when she showed him the ad, they both remembered seeing one like it, Melanie two years ago in a paper that Eve had been reading, and Ambrose in the same paper, found amongst Eve's personal effects, found in her room by the police after she disappeared.

Ambrose offered Melanie a job. Go under cover for him, find out what this Tarentula woman is all about, and get word to him using a secret transmitter. He would then either call the police and come in all guns blazing, or simply turn up and ask to take her away, and she would then have a job as his assistant.

How's that work?

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

AurelieCatena

AurelieCatena

I'm going to slow down recruitment now. That does not mean you must not postulate but it will take some more time before your character receive his/her instruction message. I need to capture all those fine peoples first.

To balance the female bias, male characters will be put on the top of the heap.

By the way, the first IC post is online in the Acquisition thread.

Chrystal

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Darrow Huck

I'd be interested in playing another male slave, if you're still interested. I'm surprised you only have one so far.

AurelieCatena

I need another male slave indeed. Pray post here your résumé and Tarentula will contact you.

Chrystal

Quote from: AurelieCatena on June 12, 2013, 05:33:34 PM
To balance the female bias, male characters will be put on the top of the heap.

Don't forget that there are those of us who effectively count as male...

I'm always somewhat disappointed that games like this attract so few gay or bi men. not that I'm particularly interested in reading what they get up to, but I think it's a shame that there isn't the balance!

subrob99

Name: Mike Johnson
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Light brown
Body: Athletic with good muscle definition

Info: Dear Ms Tarentula
                        Looking through the classifieds I saw your add. After being discharged from the army for crashing a military vehicle. While driving intoxicated and seriously injuring another driver. I have been unable to find any steady work since. Unable to pay my rent. I am being forced to leave with no where else to go. My family being a military family won't speak with me for being kicked out of the army. I would do whatever it takes if you take me in. I do have a high pain tolerance from my training in the army. That is what I miss most about the Army is always having someone telling me what to do. So I hope you will find good use for me.

Thanks
Mike Johnson

IC Limits: No real limits I can think of.

Darrow Huck

RESUME

Name: Eric Jordan

I'm looking to serve a strict Mistress to bring her pleasure, and I'm not afraid to be tied up or to grovel at your feet. I am not very experienced, but I look forward to being trained, and even punished if I am found lacking. I am sexually experienced, and am willing to serve my Mistress orally. 

My picture is attached.

Limits: Breath play, receiving anal sex, whipping that leaves welts.

[img=http://imageshack.us/scaled/thumb/842/frlp.jpg]

OOC: Eric come from a well-to do family, and has just graduated from a prestigious university. He's under a lot of pressure from his family to get into the family business, but he's been telling them that he's considering taking a few months off to travel first. Eric is kind of just experimenting with this whole thing, doesn't know much about the scene or BDSM in general, and doesn't really plan on staying long. He has an optimistic interpretation of "extreme levels of pain and bondage".

OOC ons: A lot of strict bondage.

OOC offs: Scat, puke, incest, sex scenes with other male characters/players.

AurelieCatena

Quote from: subrob99 on June 13, 2013, 08:30:21 PM
Name: Mike Johnson
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Light brown
Body: Athletic with good muscle definition

Info: Dear Ms Tarentula
                        Looking through the classifieds I saw your add. After being discharged from the army for crashing a military vehicle. While driving intoxicated and seriously injuring another driver. I have been unable to find any steady work since. Unable to pay my rent. I am being forced to leave with no where else to go. My family being a military family won't speak with me for being kicked out of the army. I would do whatever it takes if you take me in. I do have a high pain tolerance from my training in the army. That is what I miss most about the Army is always having someone telling me what to do. So I hope you will find good use for me.

Thanks
Mike Johnson

IC Limits: No real limits I can think of.

Character accepted, welcome in Hell! Please move it to the character thread at https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=176864.0

This is the last character I am going to take in for the moment. Probably later, as things get less busy for me (when the slaves are able to interact with each other), or after some players have dropped out or some characters have died, I'll pick up new recruits. So feel free to manifest your interest here and propose a concept for your character. The recruitment will not be first-in-first-served but rather according to my tastes and the holes I need to fill... in the story of course, you perverts!

subjuanita

Even though I may have to wait I am posting my bio...

Name: Jennifer Johnson
Hair: Brunette, to mid back
Eyes: Medium Brown
Body: Slim and Buxom
Character Info: Jennifer has landed a job at TV station. She spends most of the day checking facts and making phone calls. Her only assignment as a reporter was to cover a local pet adoption day at the mall pet station. She yearns for "real" assignments. Then one day she stumbles across a kinky dating website by mistake. Out of curiosity, she looks around a bit and see Miss Tarantula's ad. She thinks that this might be the ticket for her to report on a real story, and she applies thinking that she can leave after she gets info for her investigative report.

IC Limits: Many, she normally wouldn't try bondage at all but will so she can get the story.

OOC Limits:  Toilet play, kids

Chrystal

subjuanita

Thanks. I will be sure to interview you for my investigative report. Hopefully she will let you watch it on TV.

Chrystal

*giggles*. All you are likely to get out of Malanie is "GNNFFF HHHFFF KHHHA!" at the moment!

subjuanita

Hmmmm that does make interviewing difficult. Guess I will just to report on my observations.

LauraEhman

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BxT58t32LbQ_OFl6VmYzREdjU0k/edit?usp=sharing
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BxT58t32LbQ_OEhBRFBEZFhIaVE/edit?usp=sharing
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BxT58t32LbQ_a1dxbllzam1peFU/edit?usp=sharing

Name: Cara Kisoni
Race: Asian

Miss Tarantula,

I came across your delightful advertisement and since your requirements (such as 24/7 total slavery, need for extremities) are perfectly matching those plans I'm craddling for a while I decided to contact you.

Name is Cara, 28 and absolutely fed up with the society's fakeness and its twisted ways of killing spirit. I want to leave it behind, I want life being simple and being lead by somebody I can love and can trust, I'm tired of fighting against shadows and just want to live and want to enjoy.

I'm not entirely convinced if you could be the one who gives me the change, but I promise I do my best to make this happen. I'm not afraid of pain, I'm not afraid of being out of control. I'm alone anyway and disgusted by mankind's pretended tolerance and helpfulness. I like things being black and white. If you are a tyrannic dominant I want you to make it clear, express it day by day, no need to play the stupid games.

Make my life simple and make things clear. In exchange you gain my body and soul.

Cara

Appendix - my limits

I like food, proper food. No urine or any kind of bodily waste, no dog food, no left overs. Real food.
I like my body as it is. No piercings, no tattoos, no marks.
I can bear extreme pain but require safe word.
Do not touch my feet, not even with a feather. I'm not simply hate that, but hate the person who does it too.
Let me be sexy and fresh all the time, let me have my nails done, let me wear make up. I'm grateful for that.

OOC information

Cara was working for the criminal organization controlling a good half of drug market, illegal gambling and prostitution in a large American city. She was a luxury whore, a professional lover knowing most tricks and experienced in most deviances what a wealthy pervert can hold. She was a property of the organization, had been tied up and tortured dozens of times but also did everything she was asked, though the more extreme th act was the more money she earned for her owners. And she got fed up with. The last client she was sent to was REALLY hurting her and headed towards the point to cripple, mutilate and even kill Cara. She got free and killed the man with his own knife used to slash her bottoms. and then she had to run, find a place to hide, to completely disappear. Managed to leave the states and arrive to Europe, but the murder of such a wealthy and respected client of the organization dragged the need of revenge, she knew that assassins were chasing her. And Tarantula's add seemed to be the perfect way of disappearing. Of course she does not intend to stay there forever, just for a few months, a year maybe. And who knows, maybe she can make her fortune by turning that funny named Tarantule under her spell, Cara is a luxury prostitute after all knowing things most females do not even know exist.

OOC limits: You know me... do your far worst and you still don't even scratch :-)

AurelieCatena

Laura and Juanita, your characters are accepted and you may post them to the character thread and participate in the OOC thread. However, you'll have to wait until I have dealt with the first bunch of slaves before I capture your characters. I hope this is OK with you.

Darrow, I'm sorry but I was not impressed by your character.

LauraEhman

Quote from: AurelieCatena on June 16, 2013, 07:25:28 PM
Laura and Juanita, your characters are accepted and you may post them to the character thread and participate in the OOC thread. However, you'll have to wait until I have dealt with the first bunch of slaves before I capture your characters. I hope this is OK with you.

Sounds fair enough to me, let me know when I can possibly start, until then have fun and enjoy :)

subjuanita

Thank you for approving my character and I will try to get a post up soon in the character thread, while I await my invitation to join the others an you.

AurelieCatena

Laura has just informed me that she is going to drop from this game. She was playing the character of Cara Kisoni.

I liked this character very much and I am sorry to see her go. I shall soon kill her unless... somebody feels like taking her role.

If you are interested in playing her role, please read all her IC posts and my responses to them (there is only a couple of posts) and let me know.

Subjuanita, there is now an open slot (I almost wrote "an open slut") in Tarentula Hall. Are you still willing to join us?

subjuanita

Open slut sounds like a Freudian slip. I am still willing to join you. (Please see my PM to you).

AurelieCatena

Good, you'll soon receive the fateful message.

I profit from this occasion to remind whoever reads this that this game is permanently open. Just submit here a letter of introduction, as explained in the first post and I'll consider adding your character to the list of Tarentula Hall's guests.

Strifesblaze7

Is there a point where nobody cares