The forge of nightmares and dreams (Titanfall 2 and FNAF)

Started by WindVoyager, January 21, 2013, 03:09:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WindVoyager

The basic summary

-I have a thing for non human sapient AI.

-When contacting me, pique my Interest. I find it rather disheartening opening a PM and there's a one line response to my request thread. Tell me why you are interested in my plots. Tell me if you have any ideas to add on it to it or have an RP plot I maybe interested in.

-I play mostly M/M and some M/F, rarely f/f. You'd have to really sell me on it.

-Never use the 'but I don't know anything about the fandom' excuse around me. Most people simply refuse to try to understand anything about a fandom and rather make up excuses for not wanting to try.  You're voluntarily restricting yourself as a writer.

-I do not play over PMs or e-mail but I do have Discord.

-I have ZERO interest in human only RP. I'm also using my phone for this and I've never used such a small keyboard and I have fat fingers.

Genres

Scifi   
Post-Apocalyptic
Action           
Adventure
Physiological horror  (think Silent Hill)

Fandoms

Fallout 4

Fallout new Vegas

Bioshock

Bioshock infinite (I've been looking for an excuse to play Songbird)

Titanfall 2

FNAF

‐-----------------------------------------

Silent Hill/FNAF au

A voice comes over the strange radio you found, the voice is cold and metallic.

Nothing is real. Nothing is real. This can't be real. I can hear it repeating in your mind.  This is a dark place.  Nothing is illuminated here. Even when the lights are on, darkness prevels.

You believey ou are lost so you run.  You run from the shadows but there is no were to go.  No matter how far you run you will never reach the end for this realm is never ending. But you are not lost. You are were you belong. So now I ask,  do you deserveto be stranded here? In this realm of shadowsand Nightmares?

I believe there are none more deserving of this fate then you. So run. And pray that your past does not catch up to you. "

‐---‐--‐--------------------

Lost in the Fog  Silent Hill/FNAF au crossover
Characters- Willam Affton/Springtrap, mangle, assorted SH monsters

General plot- Everyone knows the story of FNAF but what if it was turned on its head? What if Hennery was the real monster and was responsible for not only the murders, he covered it up and used a nd abused his business partner that made the machines. And Hennery tapered with them behind Williams back.

Hennery eventually took over Fazbear Entertainment and murdered his former business partner by putting him into a spring lock suit then walled up the remains.

Or so he thought. Affton woke up a literal monster and from that point on worked to stop Hennry. And thats were the rp starts, nearly 30 years latter when Affton and his long time companion Mangle wake in the back of a truck that appears to have been abandoned on the border of Silent Hill leaving them with no other choice but to enter the town.

While Affton/Springtrap is a walking horror show, the eldritch fog diety is going to change that. For you see he can't really feelpain, its a matter sensation for him. Someone could rip an arm off, he'd take the arm back, beat the one who ripped it to death with said arm them pop the limb back on. After SH changes him, if something pulled an arm off, he'd pass out right there due to pain. Not to mention getting the arm back on will be messy and very painful. The fog diety will have no end of fun tormenting him one way or another.

As for your character, its really up to you as to why they are in SH. What awful thing did they do? What drew them to the restless town of fog and monsters?

At something our characters will meet each other in one of the rare safe zones like the Texxon gas station of Heavens Night Lounge.this can be as awkward, strange or disturbing as you want. After all its not every day some one meets what appears to be a large anthro yellow bunny that is really a tecno organic cybernetic being infused with supernatural powers and has a human mind.

The monsters of SH are the physical representations of fears, sins and guilts and either of us can play them.

That being said, feel free to get dark with it
--------
Titanfall 2

Just say the new apex legends trailer for the new character and my brain went ape. I have a head Canon of both Viper and his Titan and would love to play out the struggles and drama between Valkerie and Viper's Northstar. Two dominant strong characters that would lock horns and knock each other in the proverbial head on top of dealing with loosing some one they both loved on top of other things? Yes please

I love Titanfall 2 and want to explore more of it and even spill in some Apex legends. There's potential for (non graphic) torture, kidnapping, running from the Predators or IMC and so much more

WindVoyager

WindVoyager