Dreamcatcher

Started by Captain Maltese, February 07, 2016, 08:10:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Maltese

From last night. One of the longest dreams I've been able to recollect. A bit tricky to retell since there's real people included in this one, but you'll get it. My apologies for it not making sense.

I dreamed I am in a house that is my home. The house is sort of only half built; the upper floor is not really built other than the beams being in place. I think I am a lot younger than irl. There is a visiting fairly young girl there with me; a girlfriend apparently. She falls through the floor but when I get down there she had not hurt herself, but is a bit miffed. I want to have dinner with her at home but my (relative) has made some sort of less than appetizing stew which she doesn't want. The girl is getting upset at this point. Then suddenly there are sounds from a different side of the house. I step into a room and there are thieves there. Two on the inside are carrying something outside, another guy is already on the outside. I block the exit and we look at each other while we ponder my options. Calling for the cops would be a bit pointless. Then I notice one of them is carrying some weaponlike device of some value. Maybe a sword or antique gun, one that isn't in this house. Not a real threat as such. I somehow manage to seem threatening, and tell the burglars that if they leave the item behind they may leave. They agree to this. At this point however my (relative) comes into the room and tells the thieves there is stew for everyone which they accept, making my posturing a bit pointless. This is where the girl loses her last bit of patience and interest, and leaves. I get the distinct impression she won't be returning. She has also got my gloves for some reason, and takes them with her.

Some time must have passed. I am at a party place with (relatives) and see the girl from some distance. She is with a man. It is no longer my business so I do nothing.

Time has passed again. I am older. I see the man in a large public building; he now seem to be the leader of a small gang or group, and is dressed as if he might be an aristocrat. He is also wearing my gloves. When he sees me he is snide, and I am snide in return. There are threats.

Later. Violence between me and that man. I do not remember the details, but things are definitely escalating. There may have been weapons involved.

Time has passed again. Again I am older, and now I am dressed well. I meet the other guy again in a smaller building. Now he has heavily armed men with him and it appears they have been looking for me. I am sitting on a bench beside a gate; one of several. He says something like 'You should have run' and I reply 'It is too late for that'. Right then there a ringing sound and a clock appears over the gate, showing 00:00'. The gate opens. I walk in.

The last scene of the dream is the guy and his gang talking angrily with a group of uniformed guards inside the gate. They are dressed in green overalls, and have large black moustaches. They seem furtive and slightly humorous. I am not there.

And then I wake up, damnit.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Captain Maltese

I wake up in a bed in a hotel room, my clothes still on. It is scorchingly warm. I wring my soaked shirt off with some difficulty. Then I notice there is a woman sitting in a chair in the dark room. She is also fully dressed. I do not know how she entered the room. We talk, I get dressed properly, we leave the room and hotel and go to a cafe where we talk for a while. I do not find out why she was in my room or what she wants, but I have a feeling I have been sized up. When she leaves I go through a narrow street, two men pass me by and somehow they manage to get my coat which I have carried over an arm. Worse, my wallet was in the coat. Luckily I still have my pistol which was in my jacket, and I give chase. This brings me to a building of several stories where some kind of showdown is in progress. There is shooting going on, apparently where FBI men and gangsters are against each other. I enter the building and it seems my face is known to both sides as no one are particularly interested in shooting at me. None the less I am looking for somebody special and walk from room to room looking for him. At one point I walk in on a room where FBI guys are making guns ready, and an armourer grins to me and holds up a complicated weapon and say "If you are looking for HIM you need one of these Krag-machineguns!" I stick to my pistol and move on. And then I wake up.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Captain Maltese

I was in a room with someone, and we were by a table looking at an astonishing map. It was of the universe. Not a drawing or picture but the actual entire universe as if seen from a window in real time. We were discussing that we didn't have the technology to even understand it, but there was a horrid sense of understanding that wherever we pointed we'd immediately be transported there - whatever the local conditions were...

Captain Maltese

I was in a foreign military unit, visiting the part of Germany that once was East Germany. One night my platoon saw a video about a nearby abandoned underwater facility and we decided to raid it just for fun as we had diving training and equipment. We found it in the murky lake water and was surprised to find it literally abandoned and untouched for the last 30 years. There were living quarters and offices, with childrens' toys and paperwork and derelict radios and offices with paramilitary equipment. I found an empty bag for a bit of personal looting and filled it up with gas masks and other equipment. Fast forward to next day, and the platoon was heading to a hotel restaurant. I was with them, and still carrying my loot bag, when a somewhat shiftylooking older but pleasantsounding German stared at my bag then spoke to me in German. My German is not great so I haltingly explained I did not understand him. Meanwhile my platoon was going ahead to the restaurant and I lost sight of them. He explained in not good English that he wished to invite me to dinner as a guest of the country, and sensing an adventure I accepted. From there things went odd. Clearly he was not a man of funds and proceeded to raid some sort of large old facility kitchen in a way that made me wonder if he had a right to be there at all, but he only took a few food items before we moved on. Then an equally old but more fit friend of his met us on the way and asked a funny but alarming question if I was toting weaponry. I wasn't, but maybe parts I'd found during the raid. We arrived at the first guy's doorstep where I was greeted by several cats. And then I woke up.

Captain Maltese

I wake up in some kind of dorm room. I go outside into the hallway and see a number of other dorm rooms, doors open. I peek into some of them. Every room is full of someone's belongings. I own this place, all the rooms and the hallway, and at the end of it there is a cafe or mess hall which is also mine. Beyond that is another hall which I don't own, and I do budgets and accounts in my head while I consider of buying that as well and increase my investment. I speak with the guy running the cafe about the practical repercussions of a possible extension of the premises. In the cafe there is also a female guard or cop and we flirt. We go downstairs together, and on the way we sneak into a bathroom and have something erotic. We have to keep the cubicle door shut by leaning on it and I can see someone trying to get in and wonder if they can spot what we are doing. Afterwards we go out on the street and I see the cop adjust her uniform.

Spynmaster

No joke, no cap, I've had occasional dreams that have involved women in latex seducing me into having sex with them, so then I wake up with the most rigid boner. I usually chalk that up to not having jerked off in a while, but I'm dogshit at interpreting dreams, so you figure it out.

Captain Maltese

I am in front of a badly damaged building. The sun has just gone done so I see it clearly in the relative dark. Somewhere to the side there are flames and I hear gunshots. I am German, it is the Eastern Front of WW2. I am wearing a greatcoat and holding a Luger. There are a number other Germans soldiers there; we enter the building together, maybe to investigate, and we spread out after an angry argument. I walk straight into a group of Russian soldiers, who capture me. I never learn what happens to the rest of my unit. I am held in the corner of a large dark room and three of them sit there guarding me. One of them is a woman. They watch me mainly with curiosity, rather than hatred. I am told I will be executed in the morning and I feel indifferent, even a little relieved. Then something happens during the night; a radio man has a set going and bad news arrive for them, which includes an order that prisoners should be kept alive for some purpose. Again I feel indifferent, numb. A bit later, could be days, I am at or very near sea and something drastic happens; train(?) wagons fall into the weaves and I can see Russian soldiers trying to swim. I am not in the water myself. The dream ends there.

Captain Maltese

An unusual one. There is a zombie outbreak and I am very much at the start of it. There are two of us, me and a guy I think was my friend, and he is dead and chasing me through city streets. He is big and strong with long wild hair and for a dead guy he seems quite intelligent. I suspect I am the reason for his condition. Soon he has a whole group of zombies with him and it keeps growing. I climb the wall of a hotel building, enter a window and end up in a room with a family who is barely aware that there is an outbreak. Out in the corridors there is running and screaming. We estimate we might make it another six hours and get comfortable(?) None the less I am soon out in the corridor, where my zombie former friend catches up with me and stabs me with what is a syringe or sharp nail. I expect to turn, but don't.

salaciouspen

A short, but odd one and a bit patchy in places.  For whatever reason, I was sitting on a bench looking over the beach and ocean, watching an incoming tsunami as if it was the most common thing in the world.  At the very least, I remember I was talking to someone, but for the life of me, upon waking up I can't really remember who or what we were talking about.
O/O's (W.I.P.) | F-List
Request Thread (Freeform/System)

Captain Maltese

A brief moment from a set of dreams last night. I watch a door open on a train car. A furtive face looks out; he wears a strange cap. Amusingly, there is a a caption above his head saying 'train robber'. Then, a look from a different angle seconds later and I see him again, together with another train robber. They are chained to something and surrounded by tall burly policemen. Or are they really policemen? I wake up.

Captain Maltese

One of my weirdest, most unsettling dreams ever. I wish to point out that in real life, I have no sisters. And that what happened in this dream is not stuff I would do or condone in real life. But it was in my dream...

I dream that I am in a house. There are other people there; my sister, and a couple. It is warm and everyone are lightly dressed. There is tv, and food. The couple falls asleep in each others' arms. Seeing them like that wakes my lust. And I do something to my sister. Spell, drug, alcohol, I don't remember, but she becomes docile. Incest and violations are clearly on the table. I make her walk towards the bed. As she walks, I send some kind of force toward her, heating up her erogenous zones one by one. She moans and wriggles toward bed, still unconscious. As I am about to enter it as well, something else wakes up in the house. A sort of humanoid machine, like a man sized robot or manneken with a knight's classic full helmet on the head, comes excitedly into the bedroom and wants to communicate with me about something. I have created it at some point so I listen. Then I wake up.

Captain Maltese

Beware, this will be intensely cute.

Last night I dreamt that I was doing some cleaning in a room, when suddenly a white and brown kitten came out from under the couch. It was very small and thin and seemed hungry. I picked it up and then yet another one came out as well. But there should not be any kittens here; I have one cat and it is an old castrated male. I pick up both kittens and go to the living room to talk with visiting relatives, and out from under the bookshelf comes another kitten. This one is white. I also pick that one up and start looking for food. But this is looking a lot like a new born litter and I have a hunch, so I go back to the first room and yes now there is a black kitten too. And then I wake up.

Captain Maltese

The animality continues.

I dream that I am in my house when dogs appear. Some are small, some are large, all are friendly. They are not mine, but I recognize them from the neighborhood. They have no business being in my house and I lead them out so they can find their way home. I go back in, and there are even more dogs, some of them peeing on my wall to wall rugs. I get those dogs out as well. In the garden I find a kid from the neighborhood, he is pouring some powder on my doors that attract animals. I talk to him and tell him to stop, but he does not seem to notice me. I go back in, and find more animals. But this time it is snakes! Big ones, from four feet and longer. This is bad, except they seem docile and passive. I start carrying them out too, somewhat cautiously. A big yellow one bits me in my left hand and it swells up and become unsensitive. But I get it out. Just as things seem to go back to normal I see a blanket on the couch start to move, and when I remove it I find a rattlesnake under it that doesn't seem friendly at all. I go to look for a pitchfork or something to move it somewhat safely out with, and wake up.

Captain Maltese

I am in a hilly landscape and am having fun with friends; they are out there somewhere but we keep contact via radio sets. I have a large pair of binoculars and am scanning the terrain. I realize I have brought the artillery binos; they have crosshairs built into the optics. So I decide to have extra fun and start calling in barrages into coordinates. Then a new voice cuts into the radio comm; some officer says his unit is nearby and listening to us is a bit unnerving so will we please shut up? We say yeah, but don't. Then there is a *whump* and a mortar grenade falls in our area. Fortunately just a practice one, but we get the point and pack up and leave.

Silvered Sutures

I'm being chased. I don't know by what, why, or where I'm running to, but I know I have to run and that I don't want to look back. The path I'm running on is a bridge of jade surrounded by lava. At the end is a mahogany door with a silver handled and matching ornate frame. As I'm about halfway to the door, it opens, a red-haired woman with deep indigo skin and glowing orange eyes, dressed in a translucent black dress walks out, reaching her hand out to me. As I'm but three steps away a large gray hand reaches out from the door, grabs her by the waist, pulls her back in and slams the door shut. The urge to look back at my assailant suddenly overtakes me, I turn, and behind me is Jack Black in a badly made Bowser cosplay running as fast as he can, pulling a chariot of gold upon which sits Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman, dressed as Mario and Luigi. They run me over and I wake up.
My O/O Thread
Discord handle; Silvered Sutures

Captain Maltese

I'm in a briefing room with a woman who shows me pictures. Apparently there is a Russian oil platform where strange things happen. I am shown a pic of a man's midriff which is entirely composed of mainly white and red donut- shaped and sized rings, very strange. A little letter I am at a Russian docks building, waiting for a supply ship. Apparently I have a legitimate excuse for going to the platform in spite of being a foreigner and isn't worried about getting arrested. I am waiting in a bar, where a smiling woman approaches me. We talk briefly and then she tries to steal something from my pocket, but I am faster than her and hold her wrist in a firm grasp. We exchange obvious lies and go to a table group and sit down and continue to talk. Suddenly she pulls up her shirt to show me her waist, and it is also composed of large red and white rings.

Captain Maltese

I am at a workplace and it is my last day there. I have some awkward conversations with my coworkers. Then a guy from HR shows up and we go to what seems to be a random room upstairs with some low tables and chairs, but there seem to be omething scientific going on in the other end of the room. We talk a bit. Then when we conclude the scientists/doctors in the other end seem very eager to talk to me, and lead me in front of a wall after putting some white clothing on me, maybe a hospital gown. There is a rumble and I am hit with some kind of sonar device; I am briefly hit in the face and it hurts a little. There is a commotion among the scientists as they have discovered something. I am taken away. Next I know I am told I can't go home again; I am seriously ill in some way and need to go to a special home. I see pictures of it and it is a VERY nice location; a big building next to a tropical-looking shore. They tell me the place is called Riasonde. And then I wake up.

---

It isn't often I wake up with a name in my head. Is there a place called Riasonde? A little googling says there is no such place. Oh well. But I have Google Translate still up, on Portuguese To English since that's what I used last. I try Riasonde, nothing comes up. But Ria Sonde comes up. It means 'Laugh So Loud'. I'm not sure but I may have been pranked. In a dream.

IsabellaRose

I was just lounging on a bed in a cabin (I think it was a cabin). I knew there was someone or something waiting outside and it seemed kind of important, but I was so comfortable and content that I never got up to go see who or what was outside. I just kept wondering why they wouldn't come in to me.

Andromeda2050

In last night's dream, I was a princess that was forced to go into some sort of to-the-death with other princesses. We had to fight each other using whatever means necessary, be it with magic, brawn, wit, etc. I was able to use summons, except I summoned badass people to help me feet (Eric Draven from The Crow, and a few others I can't remember). I was one of the last few standing, and some of the other princesses surrendered.

That's about all I remember. 

Captain Maltese

I dreamed that I was walking along a path with many other people to an open air market in a forest. There were tables with stuff and sellers. I found a pair of white pants that intrigued me. They seemed a bit small for me and were a bit too expensive for my opinion of them, but something pulled me to them and I ended up buying them before leaving there.

Here is the weird part. I woke up, and immediately acknowledged those pants were not real, but I still looked forward to inspecting them closely for possible military markings. That good feeling has been sitting with me for hours by now.

Captain Maltese

Had a happy dream last night. I was in a city and entered a store and found it full of collectibles and replicas and toys of all kinds. I saw several replicas of some antique guns and asked one of the storekeepers if they had a specific one I have been looking for. They said no, but they could get it for me which was great and we agreed I would call in a few days and come back if they had got it by then. Right then a number of people in costumes entered the store; they were cosplayers/larpers and I recognized a few of them. They were very colorful and we agreed I would take some photos of them in front of the store, for the store to show off. Then the scene shifted and I saw someone go to lie down to sleep IN a dream and fall asleep instantly and I thought that was amazing, I will try to do it next night. Finally I looked up at the top of one of my doorways and saw a small heart basket hang there, the type you make yourself from paper and hang on the christmas tree, and guessed one of my relatives must have put it there during their christmas visit. I thought that was very sweet.

AmberStarfire

Loki is a frequent visitor in my dreams. It's like I'm having a relationship with him purely in dreams. Often he just hangs around.

I've been pagan for decades and have my deities I worship, but I've never had this kind of connection with one before.

I'm not quite sure what to make of it. Something tells me blatantly that these aren't just dreams.

The Lioness

I dreamed of an embrace from someone I admire and often think about. He met me while I sat on a park bench and gave me baby pink peonies. His hug was warm and comforting, and when he kissed me, his lips were gentle and pillowy. It felt like I could breathe again without worry, yet at the same time, I was really nervous. 

The next day, I waited for him at a diner. At least, it felt like a diner on the outside...but the inside was large and more upscale and ethnic. They were serving older Korean folks, and I remember feeling out of place. I waited for him outside, but I woke up before he got there. 

His kiss felt so real....I can't seem to get over the sensation...
♥ Poems ♥ Story Ideas ♥ Ons/Offs ♥ F-List♥ A/A (Updated as of 1/23/2024)♥ Art ♥ My Kingdom ♥

♥Posts owed: 0/2 ♥ Posts completed: 2/2 ♥ Pending: 0 ♥
♥Status: Open ♥