Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lilitu

Yeah... I had a lot of fun, but sneaking in shadows and all of that is not really my kind of thing. I like puppies and butterflies and glitter. Even your name tells me you're all wrong for me. I mean seriously- MORE-DREAD, we're just through.

Belle33

I can't explain it, but it feels like there's something missing.  I'm sorry.  *waves goodbye*

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Phoenixrisen

You were so sweet, and wonderful, and then you stole my yellow fluffy thing. I just can't trust you anymore! Goodbye.
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Mordred

Ohhh ok, so when were you planning on letting me know of your little trip? And on Sun Cruises? That some kind of joke? Well, when you get back, the place is yours. I'm heading back home. And I'm taking the stereo!
*See Pillory*

Phoenixrisen

I understand your condition, I really do, but I like being able to see the sun! I just don't think I can live like this anymore. I'm sorry, I need someone who can enjoy a little time in the sun with me. We no longer suit. *waves*
New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21

Belle33

Oh - I think I know what that look means, and I'm not going to hang around long enough to hear your lame excuses this time.  It's over!

Saerrael

Sorry.. I like your brother better. Bye!

Phoenixrisen

You're just not into me. I need to let you go to find your bliss. Otherwise you're gonna drive me nuts.
New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21

Mordred

I now realize.. you purposely cover where I bit your neck. Your family have gotten to you, haven't they? See I knew they'd not come around. Oh you humans.. so picky! I need to find some fresh blood.. and someone who can accept the dead. Later, gorgeous!
*See Pillory*

Belle33

I knew you had an oral fixation, but I thought it would be directed at me.  I'm leaving you!

Mordred

I told you so many times. I can't only drink from you! If I did, you'd not last a week. I've already taken too much.. so yes I have to direct my thirsts outward. I thought you understood. I only bite others! That's it.. nothing else! And no.. storing blood? Are you kidding? Yeesh.. have you ever tasted chilled blood? No, well, probably not. No baby, I need it directly from the source. If I took more from you yet.. I'd have to change you. So, I must go.
*See Pillory*

Autumn52

I have begged you to change me, but nooooo. You have to sit on your high horse and look down on the puny human. Well if you wont change me I will find a sparkly vampire who will. *ha* Besides I never understood the whole moral grounds for not changing me. I think you just want immortality all to yourself.

Bye now......
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Mordred

You promised me five years.. Then and only then if you felt the same. It's not like joining a club. You can't later change your mind. When your in, your in. Pulse, gone. Sun.. My god do you have any idea how much I miss the sun? I joke about how vile it is but it breaks my heart that I can't feel it on my skin or even just breath in a warm sunny day. Look at me.. I'm dead! My eyes.. you ever see such a weird shade of blue?
Five years.. And I'll check on you. You still yearning for the Dark Gift by then, we'll talk.
Then and only then will I change you. Five years is nothing compared to forever.
Good bye.
*See Pillory*

Belle33

I can't stand spending half of each day without you.  It's so hard to watch the minutes tick away so slowly, desperate for that moment when the sun goes down and you wake up.  This is unacceptable, and so, I have a dagerous plan to take down the sun permanently.  I don't want you to be implicated in any way, so, until I've had success - I'm afraid we can't be together.  But darling, one day soon - if I make it back of course, we we be together once more never again to be parted.  *kisses your blue paint splattered hands* Adieu mon amour

Mordred

Belle.. well I thought that was just a name. Bells to wake me up? How many coffins have I wrecked in shock? You know I wake slightly startled. I can't help it. Bells for your meals, bells for this, bells for that. Yikes I can't take it. I'm dreaming of bells! Used to dream of you but now.. I feel like a bad Pink Floyd song is playing on and on in my head. You're gorgeous but.. I'm gone.
*See Pillory*

Saerrael

You leave paint on me.. I mean, I don't mind sleeping in your coffin, it's cosy, but.. Man, I have paint in my hair, now. Pfffff ! Enough is enough...

Mordred

I explained my paint issues.. and thought you understood! And then.. you douse me in turpentine, in my sleep? Why not holy water! Jeez.. the sun sounded good for a moment there.. to put out my flames. Sorry, gotta go!
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Mordred.....I tried to be patient with you through this whole "vampire" attraction you got going....yes, the coffin in the living room used as a coffee table was quite cute, but now you refuse to sleep with me unless I join you in the damn box!  And the fangs?  I found a pair of those in the left over tuna casserole last night... haven't I asked you NOT to eat with those things in?  I've had it... the silly cape...borrowing my makeup.... that's IT!  We're DONE!  Take your wooden box and get out! 

;P

Mordred

Whoa.. just hold on there, missy! What, oh what, are you doing with my coffin? You think you're taking that with you? Just because it was specially made as a horse? That's mine! And the makeup.. it was halloween! People expect all the theatrics. The cape.. well.. ok, so I have a cape. You didn't mind when you asked me to be Batman to your Catgirl.. ahhhh, did you? Ok, human.. I've had enough. I'm taking both boxes!

:P
*See Pillory*

Anesa

*Does the morning shuffle into the bathroom, her eyes still half closed, her hair disheveled, peers into the mirror over the sink and finds the two small dots adorning her ivory skin along her neck*

DAGNABBIT MORDRED!  That's it!  You've snacked on my neck for the last time!  I'm tired of having to explain these teeth marks to my friends at work!  When you use to call me your little "pork chop" I thought it was a term of endearment...but I see you meant it literally!!!

I'm so out of here!  Buh bye Count Dracula!

Mordred

So I noticed lately you have been calling me Morbid. You know I'm sensitive about my name. I didn't ask for it but back in those days, it was a common name. I would say.. sticks and stones.. but.. no, no sticks. And stones.. well.. I'm taking those cd's. And the others. And.. well.. I'm gone. You know the final staw? Garlic in my box? Now I can't get rid of this blue crap.. I think you've ruined me! Ohhh I love you but I have to save my sanity. Bye!
*See Pillory*

olive

I love your blue stuff, your coffin, your bite marks, and especially your name. I clearly have been brainwashed by you, so I signed myself into an inpatient treatment program to get off you. Don't try to find me. I'm gone for good this time.

Ramael

Alright, so I tried putting you in my martini but you got all complain-y. I tried serving you to my friends with nuts and beer but you didn't like the smell. I even tried putting you on my pizza and omnomnoming you but you didn't like that either! Just what ARE you good for, Olive?! Besides your maddeningly hot ass!?

I hope it takes you ages to wash martini out of that luscious hair. I'm off...I've been cheating on you with Manchego Cheese.

You heard me!

Nico

Dude, I can't go on like this. You're always cheating on me! We're so done!

Skye

Oh Nicholas, I'm tired of using strap ons.
Plus, I'm a starfish. So this wouldn't have worked
anyways. BUT ... you're really pretty in all that leather. K bye!
-blows kisses-
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]