MrE's tales, partners wanted. (Generally M4F)

Started by MiscMrE, September 22, 2015, 08:00:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiscMrE

Hey all,

I've started to find a few larger group RP's, but am interested in some one on one's as well. I've got a little general info for you all at the beginning, and I'll add more specific ideas later in the post.

Most of my recent-ish online writing has been high fantasy, mostly custom worlds or based off Pern. I was also on a mu* for a while that was based of the Anita Blake books. In the real world I've done a lot of Shadowrun and DnD, and wouldn't have a problem with either of those. I also have a bit of a Star Wars thing, even though I've never RPd it anywhere...

I tend to write 3-5 paragraphs a post, but it varies based on what I have to work with and what is going on. Posts that necessitate 'shorter' actions are doable as well.  I don't mind combat or social interaction, and my perfect game would include both, with a really good story being developed as it is written. When sex is included I typically play a hetero-ish male with a good bit of flexibility.

Ideally I would like to find 1-3 threads to start with, and develop characters for each and see where they go. Depending on flow, things may change like anyone else. Most weeks I will probably have 4-5 days that I can do a couple of postings, and the others will be a day by day basis (work, gf, etc...)

Star Wars -
Lately, I’ve had a bit of a desire to play a bit of a Star Wars related rp. I’m going to initially start this as a one on one, one off, but if we write well together and are interested, I’d definitely be willing to write a bit more. I’m going to openly steal an idea from someone I was pming with who has sadly become busy, and here is the short version of it. There are several things that we will work out via PM before we start, but  this is a basic start.

Two Jedi that grew together from younglings until young adults became lovers. They hid their forbidden relationship, and eventually parted due to missions by the council. Recently, they have been reunited, as both were part of many that were recalled. They find their passions still exist, and are willing to risk the wrath of the council by being together.

After they have begun a series of secret rendezvous, the council calls them and numerous other Jedi to instruct them as to why they have been recalled. The Jedi Order has been infiltrated by Sith or Dark Jedi (yes, I know Sith and Dark Jedi are very different) and there is a Jedi Assassin that has been striking the order.  One of the lovers has fallen, and hidden this from the other, and the Jedi at large.