1x1 request

Started by BareBeholder, July 14, 2019, 12:53:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BareBeholder

Hello there, since I have yet to be approved I was thinking maybe I can start some role plays here! I am really interested in plots where throughout character development, things can change, some examples;

A pair of friends that grew up together but when romance starts to become an interest, one realizes they are madly in love with their best friend. The other being a little slow to the game, seems to be rather shy or clueless about these feelings. This pair can remain friends, become enemies or end up becoming romantically involved. The two can also be same sex or female with male. Up for story building together, nothing set in stone other than experiencing the dynamic!

Similarly, the start of Marceline and Bonnibell's relationship. This is a pair from Adventure Time and I'd really love to explore their first time around, since we know where it ends.

If anyone has any other ideas along these lines, please let me know. It also doesn't have to have the theme of romance, either. Thanks!

Ddrraa1

Hey, I'm also waiting to be approved

I'd love to role play with you if you don't mind. I like the idea of the close friends kind of role play where it could lead anywhere, though I see you want to take into a romantic setting I'm sure we can do that here but I to a limited amount,  if we start I just have a few questions

1) how long of a response are you looking for?
2) I'd like to know limits and dislikes
3) lastly how long of a wait between responses

BareBeholder

Well, limits, for now, will have to be PG-13 since you aren't approved yet :p

• My limits and dislikes, you can see that on my profile, I have it open to the public, II am pretty open-minded to limits.
  • Length of responses, At least two paragraphs. I usually post 3-5 myself.
  • I am patient so I don't really mind the response time. But I will probably respond once or twice a week.

JessicaHouse

Would you be cool with adding some fantasy elements to this one? I like the idea overall, but want to have a little fun with fantastical elements too.

Are you familiar with Cole from Dragon Age: Inquisition? If not, I recommend looking him up, he's awesome. I want to play a character who is like him, he's a benevolent spirit who watches over people. Perhaps he was your character's "imaginary friend," though he's actually real, and a romance develops between the two of them even though he's a spirit and not human.