Schoolboy Slave Club (M/M) (master/slave, NC, kidnapping)

Started by YaoiRolePlay, October 20, 2012, 06:44:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YaoiRolePlay

Main Basement Thread Here.
OOC Thread Here.

There is a gang that roams the streets of various cities. It used to be just one group in one city, but it's spread significantly and has gained quite a bit of political power. They kidnap high school boys and use and abuse them, turning them into little fuck toys and obedient slaves. This club has enough of a following that it isn't unusual to see a man walking a slave around certain parts of the city, and the police wouldn't dare do anything about it unless they wanted to lose their jobs. If someone calls them out, they may just end up missing the next day.

Cities include New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Philadelphia, Charlotte, Seattle. And internationally: London, Manchester, Cardiff, Tokyo, Rio, Beijing, Paris, Berlin, Shanghi, Istanbul.

In the rp we'll have two sets of characters and we'll only set it in one city, New York, for sake of avoiding confusion. You can have people from a gang in a different city, but they're all affiliated with each other. The two sets of characters are the gang members, the masters, and the kidnapped school boys, the slaves.

Gang members all live in the same place, a large apartment building that they own. Slaves are kept in cages in the basement and any gang member may use any of the slaves for any purpose at any time. However, if a particular gang member feels more attracted to one slave in particular and wants that slave for exclusive use he can buy the slave from the gang itself. The money goes into a group pot which is than used to capture more slaves/get political clout/buy pizza, ect. Whatever they need the money for they draw from that group pot. Since individual gang members don't buy slaves very often, slave prices tend to be expensive. The usual is four digits, though five digits is not uncommon and six digits, though not usual, can still be found in particularly beautiful slaves.

Real life people pictures please.

Gang Members

[b]Picture:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]History (how he became a part of the gang):[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]

Schoolboys

[b]Picture:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]History (how he was kidnapped and became a slave):[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]

Gekido

Astrofig

YaoiRolePlay

Submit profiles whenever you like. If you have any questions, let me know.

Astrofig

Picture:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name:Bryan Jacobs
Sexuality:Straight
History: His car broke down on the side of the road late one night, and unfortunately for him the man who pulled over to help him was a gang member. He overpowered the kid and wrestled him into the back of his truck and got the hell out of dodge.
Personality:Shy and quiet, he's a bit of a nerd. This whole situation scares him to death, especially not knowing where he is or whether his captors might decide to kill him.
Appearance:Cutely-boyish even with stubble on his face, he has big steel-gray eyes, soft full lips and messy brown hair.

Picture:
Name:David Talbot
Sexuality:Gay
History:He himself was owned, decades ago. Eventually he was bought for exclusive use by a much-older man, and after a few years began to go out on kidnapping missions with him. Now his owner is dead and he is a gang member in his own right.
Personality:Usually stern but gentle, unless someone disobeys him or harms one of his boys. At that point--all bets are off and there will be hell to pay.
Appearance:He is in his early fifties, with brown hair graying at the temples and deep-set, stone-washed blue eyes.

YaoiRolePlay

Since I did start the thread, I'm taking the head of the gang... ;D

Picture:
Name: Max Prinara
Sexuality: Bi
History: Max was recruited in his thirties to be a part of the gang because he showed promise in handling money. He's good with the numbers coming in and out and he can bring in money like it's nothing. He's not so good on the political side of things. Max doesn't give off a good image, he has other people do that for him. Max inherited the gang when the person who founded it died of natural causes, in his sleep. Or at least that's the official story. Max may or may not have had a hand in the previous leader's death and some people see his leadership as illegitimate. Those people are easily silenced, though.

Personality: Max puts the gang before everything else. The existence and continuation of the gang his number one priority. Imagine what a laughing stock they would be to the other gangs around the world if they fell apart? Max would be a laughing stock as well since it happened on his watch.

He is protective of the slaves, but only to outsiders. To people in the gang, he allows them to do whatever they want as long as there is no death or permanent injury. He is firm with everyone in the gang, though. If they don't obey his words, there are consequences. With his slaves, he is fairly rough as well. It is better for them to fear him. Secretly he does want to be loved, but there's no way in hell that's going to happen with his position. Slaves certainly won't give it to him and neither will his gang members. Love is a weakness that is easy to exploit, Max knows this.
Appearance: He's getting older. Grey hair and wrinkles lining his face. He knows that people may start to see him as weak for his age, so he has to step it up.

Picture:
Name: Jay Prinara
Sexuality: Gay
History (how he became a part of the gang): Jay is Max's grandchild, a generational member of the gang. Jay's parents tried to stay away from it and keep Jay away from the gang and what it was. They had moved away from New York to get away from the the gang. But Jay learned about the gang on his own. It wasn't easy to miss, they had been operating out in the open for awhile now, it was all over the internet. Jay contacted his grandfather on his own telling him he wanted in. Max sneaked Jay away from his family and Jay hasn't talked to them since. He had something of a fantasy of owning someone else and now he gets to live that fantasy.
Personality: Jay is actually rather violent at times. He's prone to mood swings where he yells at people and throws things. They can be caused by nothing in particular. He is especially protective of the slaves if he chooses to use one exclusively. Like if he decides that that one slave is his, than he'll get pissed and into fights if someone else tries to use that slave. He's been saving up to buy one for awhile, but hasn't been able to afford one since they are so expensive.
Appearance: Jay is young and so prettier than a lot of people in the gang. He does work out to stay in shape because he feels he needs to be in shape for the raids. He has blue eyes and dark black hair.

Picture:
Name: Preston Spalding
Sexuality: Bi
History: Preston was taken while he was walking to the grocery store. He had only been gone from his house for twenty minutes when he was grabbed from the street and taken into being a slave. It had been late and he hadn't seen them coming for him.
Personality: Rebellious to a fault, whenever someone tries to use him, Preston attacks them however he can, kicking and scratching even though he knows it's just going to hurt him in the long run. He hates being a slave and will do anything to get out. He feels like getting fucked is surrendering his male self-image and he can't stand to do that. He feels like he's feminized from being fucked. Thus he rebels every chance he gets. As a consequence he's spent more time being punished than a lot of the other slaves. Most of the gang members know him as the problem slave.
Appearance: Dirty blonde hair with dark eyes. He often has welts on his body from being whipped, but nothing permanent. That is one of the rules, no permanent damage.

Astrofig

So when would this start? How many more players would we need?

YaoiRolePlay

I'd like to have several more masters and slaves. I don't think we can do anything all that interesting for a group rp with just three masters and two slaves. ;)

Astrofig

All right. If no one else hasd joined within a few days I'll make a bunch more profiles.

Caehlim

My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

YaoiRolePlay

All of the people who say they're interested but haven't put up profiles yet should so we can start filling it out with more characters! :D

Suiko

I'd definitely be interested, but will we have enough Masters for the slaves? I'd want to be the latter and.. *looks up*

Most people seem the same <<
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

- Current Status: Slow, motivation is tough. See my AAs -

YaoiRolePlay

All you people and your lack of gay male masters. :P You should find some more than me. I'm not carrying the entire thing by myself. That's why it's called a group rp.

Astrofig

Hey, I did make a master! I mostly like to play submissive myself so that's big for me.

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

YaoiRolePlay

Oh tis fine. I just think people should experiment. It's role playing. You don't have to get stuck into one thing.

Saerrael

Keeping an eye on this. Don't note me down, as of yet. I don't often play NC, but EX, so will have to contemplate.

Oneiros

I'm in the same boat as Saerra... I'll consider playing a master, but I do have trouble sticking to NC rules (considering the fact that sounding and blood play are EX), so I'll think about it.

Mora

Suiko

I'll work on my character sheet tomorrow and post it for approval. He'll be a slave. *Nods*
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

YaoiRolePlay

I'm not a big fan of extreme just because, well, it's extreme. I don't like gore, blood play, or anything that involves ripped limbs or excrement or anything like that. Keep it within the sexual realm, not the gore realm.

Yes, accepting. We just need more people to put down characters. I'm looking for maybe five masters and five slaves at a minimum before starting and than I'll keep accepting them as they come.

Saerrael

Oh, I don't play gore, myself, but sadistic Masters.
Thank you for making up my mind, though. Good luck with your game.