Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SSJ4Gojeta

*Appears at the bottom of the trap, catching her and steals the win along with a kiss from her.*

Harley Quinn

-pretends to be irritated, just so that she won't have to admit she enjoyed the kiss-  That's mine!
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

SSJ4Gojeta

*Winks* You can enjoy another kiss, whilst I enjoy this win.

Harley Quinn

I didn't enjoy it!  -runs off with win-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

SSJ4Gojeta

Oh really? Well, maybe you'll prefer this *sucks on her throat's pulse point whilst removing the win from her hand.*

Harley Quinn

-whimpers-  That isn't fair!
Ons/Offs - Absences

SSJ4Gojeta

Mmmmmm, I find it prefectly acceptable. Enjyoable even  >:)

*innocent voice* Don't you?

Harley Quinn

-slowly narrows eyes and softly growls-  Not even a little.
Ons/Offs - Absences

SSJ4Gojeta

*Ghosts his fingers over her lips.* Well, what service can I provide you that you will enjoy?

Harley Quinn

-her blue eyes closely follow the trail he makes-  Oh, no you don't.  You're not going to trick me, toots.
Ons/Offs - Absences

SSJ4Gojeta

Shame. But me and my win shall part with this little gift. *Kisses her and swiftly runs off*

Harley Quinn

I don't think so, mister.  -gives chase, trips, steals win back and brings it to Mr. J-
Ons/Offs - Absences

SSJ4Gojeta

Sweet, but my win won't leave me that easily. *Lassoes win back to himself.*

Harley Quinn

-is still holding the win because Mr. J is distracted as usual, gets caught with the lasso in the process and is yanked back to SSJ, lets him think he's going to keep it, smiles sweetly and then kisses him, snatches the win back, and returns to Mr. J, finally handing it over to him-
Ons/Offs - Absences

SSJ4Gojeta

*Lassoes Harley back to him, snogs her, and runs off, snatching the win from J on the way out.*

TheLegionary

* takes the win and waits for someone to come after him *

Who dares?

abandoneddolly

Me

-sneaks up from begind , taew towle and uses it to bind hands behind back, steals win, and runs for her life-

Dahling

-tiptoes in to borrow the win, while dolly was busy doing the binding.- >.>

Azrael Annavianna

Flies in and takes win with his mouth since his hands are tied.
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

Dahling

Woah..-stares in awe-  Come back, winny! Come back!

SirSetzer

-swoops in, picking up Doll and the 'win' at the same time-

I've got my wings.
ONs and OFFs
"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."
I'm a nice guy.

Dahling

-squees and clings-

Ooo, I never thought I'd get to fly.

SirSetzer

Well, you are now. I'll take you anywhere!
ONs and OFFs
"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."
I'm a nice guy.

Dahling

-gnaws her bottom lip a moment, looking pensive before whispering,-

Somewhere the win will be safe!

lenka

takes the win way too easily! thanyou Dahling!