a bit of a different idea

Started by Sherona, December 14, 2007, 08:11:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sherona

ok so here is my idea. Reading through stories a theme happens quite often, someone finding the life of submission nice..or taking and training new people to be slaves ect ect.

And I was thinking of the delicacies that would arise doing the reverse..taking a person who was born and bred to be a slave. They are perfectly content (be it manual or sexual slave doesn't matter to me) with their station in life having grown up for that express purpose. Introduce someone who somehow aquires this person as their property.

Now here is where it could go etiher way..the new owner might just dislike slavery, perhaps coming from a different place all together where the idea is not practiced...Or perhaps the new owner has no problems with the idea of slavery, but comes to find that he wants the new slave to /want/ to be with them..to choose to be with them rather then have to be..

I would probably be more comfy in the role of the slave in this one as it deals some with teh psychological aspects..the scene could be historical, futuristic (please humanoid...no aliens), or fantasy *shrugs* I am open for discussions :)

Serenity Vixen

This sounds interesting, and appeals to me in a unique way. When I role play, most of the time my characters fight against slavery. Acquiring one that I am attracted to, and trying to find a way to free her in a society where that is not allowed could be interesting, as well as trying to bring out an individual spirit in someone who has been trained all her life to be a slave....

You may prefer a male owner, which I do understand, and being dominate is something that is new to me, so I may not be able to play the part well, but it does sound like an interesting scenario :)
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Sherona

THanks for all the interest guys but its taken now :)

Serenity I sent you a PM :D