Last Poster Wins

Started by Tigataga, January 16, 2014, 02:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Undine

*tilts head curiously, wondering what the priest will think of the soulless undine*  How interesting... I didn't see the holy man pushing a guy off his bike - I wonder if he noticed that I just slipped that Win from his hands...
How to bait for an Undine   My O/O's
  When Undine makes for the deep waters My A/A's 

“‘Unable to perceive the shape of you, I find you all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with your love. It humbles my heart, for you are everywhere.’” ~ Giles, The Shape of Water
My F&S fascinations:  Elegance Wild and Grace Forgotten

Kurzyk

Pulls up to the side of the ocean, jumps off his bike and dives into the water... grabbing the Win from Undine in a flurry of bubbles, swims up to the surface.

ChicagoOkie

As he comes to the surface, I steal the win.
Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Undine

shoves the kilted man back under the water as I snatch back the Win - but not before getting a good long look from below...   ;)

“‘Unable to perceive the shape of you, I find you all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with your love. It humbles my heart, for you are everywhere.’” ~ Giles, The Shape of Water

ChicagoOkie

Wraps my arms around the Undine and make her drag me with her.
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Undine

Just how long can an Okie hold his breath, I wonder?  grins and holds that Win tight still before diving for the abyssal waters  <3

ChicagoOkie

Is beginning to think he made a bad choice. Feels the Undine up while holding on.
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Undine

Damn it, that tickles!  giggles and bats at the Okie's roving hands, and then realizes with a horrified gasp the Win is floating up toward the surface again

ChicagoOkie

Sees the win and grabs it floating to the surface with it.
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

justme4386

Need help getting back onto dry land?
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Swashbuckler

Dry land = overrated

*sails for warm (and shallow) win-infested eaters*

Nymphadora

*Stows away on board... causes a mutiny by the crew and makes off with the win in the chaos!*
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

Undine

Wading through the shallows and the tidal pools, coming upon sweet Nymphadora and relieves her of both the Win and that candy cane with an appreciative kiss on the cheek...

Swashbuckler

Mutiny causing booty and mermaids will be the death of me!!!

*casts a wide net to scoop up ze win*

Kurzyk

picks the Win from his pocket.

ChicagoOkie

I could use a win right now.
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Undine

Awww, my dear Okie - here you go, sweet kilted man *tucks the Win into the waistband*  You deserve a Win, and Kurzyk seemed stopped fighting me for it after I held him under the water there for a few minutes or so ;)

ChicagoOkie

Takes Undine along with the win. I could use some company too.  ;)
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Phantomhive

Takes the Okie with the Undine and the win mine.
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

ChicagoOkie

Goes along, but keeps hold of the win. Where we going?
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Phantomhive

Lets okie hold onto the win for now. Oh to colder errrr warmer waters where I can take back MY win.
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

ChicagoOkie

Which is it? Colder or warmer? I prefer colder.
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Phantomhive

Let me ponder your request. *ponders* nope going for  warmer I am cold blooded sorry about this *takes the win but is still swimming with Okie and Undine*

ChicagoOkie

Warmer water does mean one thing, skimpy bikinis.
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Phantomhive

Im in my... umm use yer imagination here but the win goes to me.