Eliza and Friends' 1vs1/Solo Genderswap Roleplays

Started by Eliza, December 09, 2009, 02:41:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

playfullchick76

Callie Del Noire

I miss the old stories. I'm sorry I burned out on some of you guys.

krakenknight

playfullchick76

I did enjoy our roleplays Callie, but, i figured that you went quiet for your own reasons. I would like to try out some roleplays with you Kraken.

krakenknight

Quote from: playfullchick76 on November 22, 2011, 06:58:34 AM
I did enjoy our roleplays Callie, but, i figured that you went quiet for your own reasons. I would like to try out some roleplays with you Kraken.

My PM is always open and my mind is always bubbling Playful

playfullchick76

One where I go from a high powered exec to an exotic dancer at a work function, or visiting exec turned secretary, theyre the fresh ideas concerning body and mind swapping at the moment. Perhaps businesswoman  to waitress.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: playfullchick76 on November 22, 2011, 06:58:34 AM

I burned out.. trying to do the one group session was a bit much I think without any outlet of my own in it.

krakenknight

Quote from: playfullchick76 on November 22, 2011, 07:29:55 AM
One where I go from a high powered exec to an exotic dancer at a work function, or visiting exec turned secretary, theyre the fresh ideas concerning body and mind swapping at the moment. Perhaps businesswoman  to waitress.

Sounds like it could be fun. PM me so we can talk further.

DKDBSD

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=125205.0 Here's the rp I mentioned earlier.

Ashen Phoenix

Just found and read the post. Very interesting. I didn't know other people here were interested.

I'm like to RP Lost Paradise or Your Benefactor.

O/O

Love is the answer, but while you're waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty good questions.

playfullchick76

Greetings Ashen, Im surprised to see you in this one, but, welcome, this can increase our range of possible rp's.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Ashen Phoenix on November 25, 2011, 05:20:42 PM
Just found and read the post. Very interesting. I didn't know other people here were interested.

I'm like to RP Lost Paradise or Your Benefactor.

As changer or changee?

Ashen Phoenix

Play,

I'm full of deviances. I just haven't gotten to explore them here...yet.

Callie,

Yes.
O/O

Love is the answer, but while you're waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty good questions.

DKDBSD

Would anyone be interested in playing out Eliza's rp "More then a prank"?

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: DKDBSD on December 01, 2011, 09:24:05 AM
Would anyone be interested in playing out Eliza's rp "More then a prank"?

Could be.  Group or 1 on 1

DKDBSD

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on December 01, 2011, 10:35:32 AM
Could be.  Group or 1 on 1

I'd like it to be group so more then one person can play the affected. I'm not fond of playing the changer but I will if I'm at least able to play a change e as well.

playfullchick76

I wouldnt say no to playing that as part of a group, playing someone who has their body altered by nanobots.

DKDBSD

Quote from: playfullchick76 on December 01, 2011, 04:00:04 PM
I wouldnt say no to playing that as part of a group, playing someone who has their body altered by nanobots.

Woo!

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: playfullchick76 on December 01, 2011, 04:00:04 PM

Same here, but thing is.. who is going to be using the remote? :D

DKDBSD

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on December 01, 2011, 04:02:36 PM
Same here, but thing is.. who is going to be using the remote? :D

Good question I was going to make him my other character.

playfullchick76

What would you want my character to be, maybe someone on the football team who is given the body of a college cheerleader, and my new ID being hacked in. That would be the most shocking, what do you think, or someone from a fraternity who wouldnt let you in, just ideas that are entering my mind.

DKDBSD

Quote from: playfullchick76 on December 01, 2011, 04:06:15 PM
What would you want my character to be, maybe someone on the football team who is given the body of a college cheerleader, and my new ID being hacked in. That would be the most shocking, what do you think, or someone from a fraternity who wouldnt let you in, just ideas that are entering my mind.

Ok first off I think we need to decide where it's set. Unless everyones ok with America.

Callie Del Noire

I'm game with America. A nice college student stuck in someone elses life. Maybe my guy could be a nerd stuck in a socialite or a goth girl! (moving him out of the technical major into liberal arts.. maybe as a way of getting rid of a rival)

DKDBSD

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on December 01, 2011, 04:09:51 PM
I'm game with America. A nice college student stuck in someone elses life. Maybe my guy could be a nerd stuck in a socialite (moving him out of the technical major into liberal arts.. maybe as a way of getting rid of a rival)

Then I guess my character decided to fly over from England for collage/Uni. XD  What if it's in New York? or California?

Callie Del Noire

So the guy doing the 'fun' with the remote is going to be doing this stuff for a variety of reasons? To have fun with rivals, eliminate bullies and generally have lots of fun with people?