[MUL][UN] Unholy Sacrament - Destruction of a Priest

Started by Secretwriter, October 07, 2009, 09:16:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Secretwriter

The plot is fairly open for this.  I’m looking for a male character, preferably played by a male, to play a priest.

Scenarios for this could be:

Vampire/Priest
Hooker/Priest
Or more…

Basically the bad girl in the story would attempt to seduce the Priest and if that didn’t work she’d outright rape the man of the cloth.

I’m looking for a realistic to ‘no! no! no! YES! YES! YES!’ type of thing.  One or the other. Maybe both.

So the guy that I’m looking for in this game would be one that likes being taken advantage of or one that likes to switch.  Who knows down the road maybe the Priest gets his revenge. 

I’m not laying everything out b/c well… I like to plot with people, not for people.  I like you having a say too.

Priest shouldn’t be over 40.  Please and Thank you.

Anyone who is interested please feel free to post. I might like to play this game in different scenarios with a few people, separately of course. :P

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Decrepitdan

Very interested in this scenario, in either sense and either set of roles. Have you thought about your character having the power of suggestion perhaps?

Zylvyn

Many vampires do have various magnitudes of the powers of suggestion, and that's easily workable to others as well.

With or without, though, I would also like to state my interest in such a role.

If you would like to pursue one of your options with me, throw me a PM?
A million faces each a million lies, for each and all a chrome disguise.  Prompts for action, force reaction.  Embody promise in a sheen so pure.

Ons, Offs, and things left unsaid
My status - Updated:  1.17.2013 - THPT, life... Thpt!
My RP Requests

Sand of gaara

Hooker/Priest OR Daemon/Priest
The preaist is a young male of 24 is just become a priest and is going on a pilgrimage to be anointed by his church’s leader as an official priest meat the [hooker/daemon]

1)   If hooker she tries  to seduce him for money as he is clothed in fine silk and gold jewelry but she gets to like him after sleeping with him as he has an extra gift from god which is quiet large

2)   If Daemon she had her private parts by an holy seal because of her promiscuous side, him being a holy man can break it, she begs him to do it him being naive dos but her pubis hair gets torn and she gets upset and decides to teach him a lesson but she changes her mind saying she will make him an unholy man by seducing him to bed with her but in the end she becomes his underling and they have a relationship to and back from his pilgrimage.

Secretwriter

Quote from: Decrepitdan on October 07, 2009, 11:05:34 AM
  Very interested in this scenario, in either sense and either set of roles. Have you thought about your character having the power of suggestion perhaps?

Yes. That would be awesome.  This can take place at any given time and can even involve mind control if you like. I see several of your ons that I like.  Why don't you pm me?

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Serephino

This sounds intriguing.  Maybe the priest could be young and just getting into the priesthood.  He goes to a church to study under another more experienced priest, and a woman who gets dragged every week by her parents could take in interest in the new priest...  And yes, I love sexual tension, being taken advantage of, and being forced. 

Toluca

I would also be interested in this. If you're still interested int he plot idea, get back to me via PM.

Secretwriter

Quote from: Toluca on October 07, 2009, 05:10:33 PM
I would also be interested in this. If you're still interested int he plot idea, get back to me via PM.

I'm pretty slammed at the moment so I'm gonna close this down for the time being. 
After some of the games are done I'll see if anyone wants to do this again. 

I'll definitely keep you in mind for the future. I loooove taking advantage of men. ;)

illimosis

I am full of interest as well. If you happen to be free any time soon, I wouldn't mind brewing somethin' up, assuming you don't mind a female playing the role (I nearly always play male roles, so I've got some experience.), or playing with a new memeber--heh, I wanted to respond to this yesterday, but I was still but a lowly unapproved. (Thus why I shouted out to you over IRC, then got distracted like a 'tard when you responded :D...)

I've got a few ideas myself. So uh, PM me sometime if it suits your fancy!
~illi

Doomsday

I caught what you said in the SB, and I checked out your O/O and I'm interested. I'm a very good switch :-)

Secretwriter

Quote from: Doomsday Jesus on October 09, 2009, 05:49:34 AM
I caught what you said in the SB, and I checked out your O/O and I'm interested. I'm a very good switch :-)

Ohhh wow. Jokes about funerals, piñatas, and then priest obsessions bring people my way! <3  Pm me if you have an idea lol