Avengers:Age of Ultron cravings (Mild Spoilers) (M lf F)

Started by JamesSureWould, May 03, 2015, 11:18:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamesSureWould

Hello there!

So, I just got back from seeing Avengers: Age of Ultron. And, to make a very long story short, I loved it! It was a great story filled with great moments, and the characters were all fantastic!

Also, there were so many different subplots that could make fun scenarios!
PM me if any of these ideas interest you, or if you have any ideas of your own.

(Sorry if these prompts seem alittle light on meat; I like to try and give my partner room to flesh out the story on their end as well. Plus, I'm still jazzed form seeing the movie (I got out like 2 hours ago), so I'm having trouble focusing on smoothing out the edges of the scenarios. )

Lullaby (Bruce Banner x Natasha Romanov)
Natasha managed to track him down. Not that Bruce was surprised in the least; he was honestly a bit surprised that it took her so long to find him. Especially after the post card he sent her. But still, even if she took abit longer to come around than he might have hoped, it felt nice to have her by his side. Or, maybe it was the other way around...

Breaking in the new recruit (Steve Rogers x Wanda Maximoff)
Steve knows that Wanda has potential; power-wise, she's probably the most versatile and strongest of the new recruits. But she's just so wild and untrained.
So he focuses his training on her, running her harder than the rest of the team. Because he knows that she can be better. And, not that he'd admit it, because he likes having an excuse to get up close to her.

"Will Thor be there?" (Thor x Helen Cho)
(So, this might be better off as a one-shot, but I thought it could make a nice and fun story, so I decided to include it in the list. )

Thor comes back from Asgard to celebrate with his friends. Somehow, he swears it isn't his fault, he and Jane get in a fight. So he goes to the Avenger's party by himself and drink more than he probably should. And the cute geneticist, the one who had helped to heal Hawkeye, comes up and talks to him.