Deafening !silence - m/m stories only

Started by !silence, April 19, 2013, 09:34:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

!silence

Table of Contents.
1. Basics
2. Plots
3. Relationships

If you are interested in writing any of the plots/relationships listed here or think that you would like to write your own ideas with me, then please send me a PM. Do not comment here.

Please note: This is currently a work in progress. Things will be added over the next week or so as I get everything in order.

Please, won't you push me for the last time?
Let's scream until there's nothing left.
So sick of playing, I don't want this any more.

!silence

Basics.
I love it.
-M/M pairings
-2+ paragraphs
-Past tense with dialogue in speech marks
-Writing a submissive character
-Bondage
-Toys
I would like to try.
-Writing a dominant character
-Angelic/demonic characters
-Non-con/reluctance

I hate it.
-Water sports/scat
-Extreme pain/torture
-Mutilation
-Vore

For a complete list of my likes and dislikes, please see +here.
If you are unsure what I will and won’t write, please message me.

If we have a thread together I will reply at least once every three days, quite often more if you are a fast poster as well. Although I listed 2+ paragraphs as something I like, I would rather have one paragraph of well written material that I can reply to than three paragraphs of writing which I can’t do anything with. Just please do not give me one line and expect anything remotely good in response.

Although I do enjoy writing submissive bottoms, I have no issue with writing submissive switches – in fact, I actually quite like it, so long as it’s right for both characters. I can very occasionally write dominant characters, though it would have to be as more of a game, perhaps between a couple in an established relationship. I don’t feel like I would be able to do a truly and continuously dominating character justice.

!silence

Plots.
Corruption
Demon/Angel
Bondage/Extreme
Heaven’s angels and Hell’s demons are at war, battling for ownership of Purgatory, an area which the demons wish to claim entirely as their own and make it a second Hell. For the demons, being sent to Purgatory is a punishment, something which is to be avoided at any cost, it being seen as a job given to those no longer useful enough to remain in Hell. They do their job and do it well though, knowing that an impressive performance in Purgatory is the only way they can make it back into Hell.

One demon has lost interest in that though, instead deciding to take his entertainment in Purgatory into his own hands – by corrupting angels. He is merciless, choosing his next victim and pursuing them at whatever cost. Taking them for his own, when he has them only one thing is certain. He’ll break them. One way or another, he will make sure that when they return to Heaven they’re no longer all that angelic. That’s if he lets them go.

------
Notes: You would be playing the demon, a character who is never anything but dominant. Personally I can see him more as an absolute top though I’m happy to discuss him being a switch, though perhaps with a preference for being on top? There will be bondage, with the possibility for non-con, if that was something we agreed on.

There is plenty of scope for this plot, with your character being a dominant demon and mine being a (forced?) submissive angel being the only thing which is set in stone, so I’m happy to discuss any ideas you have.

!silence

Relationships.
These are some ships and scenarios which I am currently craving.
Where there is a preference, the character I would like to play is in bold. They are not necessarily listed top/bottom – I’m happy to discuss switches.

-Client/Prostitute
-Counsellor/Client
-Werewolf/Human
-Werewolf/Werewolf
-Demon/Angel