Melrose Place RECRUITING!

Started by LadySky, November 15, 2009, 06:13:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rachubka

Name: Ana-Marie Palmer

Description: 5'5", 115 lbs., 36D - 26 - 34, long brown hair that falls to just below her shoulder blades, dark brown eyes, can pull off looking good without make-up, just chooses not to.

Personality: Growing up as an athlete, Ana has a sort of arrogance about her. She often plays it off as being confident, but is known to irritate people with this part of her attitude. Otherwise, the girl is incredibly sweet, not one to trample over everyone to get what she wants because she already has it. She is very modest about her looks, almost resentful of how attractive her body is, as her breasts continued to grow to their heavyset size, playing tennis professionally was starting to become a real pain.

Background: Ana had grown up in New York, New York, born into a family that had conveniently won the lottery a little under a year earlier. Whether or not she was conceived as a result, no one was telling. Almost against the typical modest living family who won the lottery, her family were incredibly cautious and frugal with their money, saying that "46-million is going to have to last the rest of our lives!" This didn't stop them from spoiling their daughter by putting her into a number of extra-cirricular activities, including guitar, soccer, and her ultimate favoute, tennis. She loved it so much, that she had it as a career choice for the majority of her life, until her body caught up with her and made it difficult to move about without wincing. Deciding not to let her body go to waste, Ana moved to LA on her own to pursue a bit of modeling, hoping that her small bit of fame in the US Open will prove useful.

Apartment #: One

Archtype: Single white female who works only when she wants. Leave a lot of time to play with anyone.

If someone puts up a strong case to reeeeaaaaally start out as Ana's boyfriend, then I'm willing to change a few things around! Though, I am starting to like the prospect of a girl who has nothing better to do than to potentially break up couples with her exhibitionism. :P

Haibane

Hello Raha, long time no see!

It seems there have been a few people wanting to be half of a couple but few takers on playing the other half so if that appeals to you then it seems a good idea.

If we're limited to six or eight apartments then we're overbooked already, so I don't know what LadySky plans to do about that!

Beguile's Mistress was the first to set up a couple and she's still waiting so to be fair that slot ought to be filled first I'm thinking.

rahatngt

Yeah .. Haibane, seeing you after quite a long time. Hopefully we are going to have quite a lot of fun with this one.

I don't have any problem being part of a couple specially a passionate one while having a roving eyes sounds wonderful  ;D

You seem to have picked up a nice one Rach. Wouldn't mind being the "anyone" to be played with  ;)

Looking forward to it. I think I will post my character after hearing what role would be best for me to take. Anyone has any suggestion on that and also favorite from the character shot in earlier post .. let me know.

Haibane

Armanda Honey (LadySky) is the GM so see which roles she would prefer to have filled most, or you could pick a player who is seeking a BF/husband and talk to them by PM about the relationship.

Quote from: rahatngt on November 17, 2009, 08:35:27 AM
Here's some probable character shot.
I like the first two and the last one. Daniel Craig is a bit too well known :P I particularly like the coloured guy in the first image, he looks both sexy and an interesting person. Black guys are a... particular weakness of mine. Black girls too come to that. *blush*

rahatngt

I too thought the black guy could be interesting :) .. Haven't actually played one before. I also thought a muscular build would be interesting and a contrast with the ladies :D

Lets see though which one goes.

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: rahatngt on November 17, 2009, 11:49:08 AM
I too thought the black guy could be interesting :) .. Haven't actually played one before. I also thought a muscular build would be interesting and a contrast with the ladies :D

Lets see though which one goes.

Sent a PM re: the married couple

rahatngt

Just replied on that PM Beguile.

Rach .. I noticed the last para of your character post. Now she sounds such a  caring girl, giving free shows to the guys  ;)

LadySky

Okay...a few notes.

Haibane~ If you don't want to post your profile here just PM it to me, I plan to put all the profiles in the OOC myself when I create it.

Melrose Place is in Los Angeles, CA, year 2009, set in our current date, November.

LadySky - single girl (Profile Posted)

Beguiles's Mistress - wife/rahatngt - husband?

Angel Fire - girl in a lesbian couple/Haibane - girl in a lesbian couple

PeacethatPowerbrings - guy in a gay couple (needs a boyfriend)

GravikKardo - single guy

Ferrus - single guy (Profile Posted)

Xandi - single girl (Profile Posted)

Rachubka - single girl (Profile Posted)

We currently have eight apartments taken, so we need to add a boyfriend for PeacethatPowerbrings and maybe one more male character to round out the partnerings.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Beguile's Mistress

Working on a profile for my character. 

Which apartments are still open?

LadySky

Two, 6, 7, & Eight.

I am about to post some info for everyone about the apartment complex and layout.

Also, I intend to write my character as just moving in. People can have their characters already living in Melrose Place or just arriving, though it would be strange if to many were moving in at the same time.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Haibane

Quote from: Armanda Honey on November 17, 2009, 12:17:14 PMNovember.
Any chance you could make it summertime? That pool and BBQ patio is going to go to waste otherwise.

LadySky

Sure it can be summertime, though in Southern California.....a pool and bbq would be in use all year round. To keep it easier though we will just say it is June, '09.

LadySky

For those who have not seen the series, Melrose Place is a series of apartments surrounding a courtyard. A pool and hot tub are at the center of the courtyard. The apartments are placed in a horseshoe around the open courtyard area. Below are some photos of the entryway and courtyard.

This is a link to floorplans Haibane PM'd me. I think for my character, The Raphael will be perfect.

Aiden

-knows he shouldn't be snooping around for  new game, but I couldn't help it!-

I want to be a plastic surgeon!

[WiP]

Name: Salvatore "Sal" Griego
Desription:  Salvatore is a massive ego in a pair of size medium scrubs. Measuring in at 5'9, he has his own reasons to walk around with his arrogant swagger. (9'' appears somewhere else in his measurements  ;))
Eye Color- Teal
His hair is normally kept short and spiked/frosted/whatever his clients find trendy (more of this in personality).
Most of the time he can be spotted in scrubs, coming to and from work but when he dresses up he likes custom tailored suits or expensive jeans and jackets.

Personality: Sal walks the earth as if it was created for him, he does what he pleases when he pleases. If it was not for his obsession with breasts, he never would have picked a career and ended up being a trust fund baby.

There are times he disappears for days without notice and returns like nothing happened, if asked about it he tells people to mind their business. Sal has his moments where he can be charming, overwhelming enough that he can convert a Johava's witness into a Muslim, a skill he uses well in his field and many of his social interactions.
He loves to make people feel that they NEED him, without him as their focus they would live a meaningless existence.

Background: 
Sal went to medical school, picked his field and moved to California from the east coast. His east coast accent has been fading slowly, when agitated the Sicilian blood comes out but not very often.
Apartment Number At Melrose Place:  9

Archetype: Arrogant Alpha Male Chauvinist

Beguile's Mistress

My character catches sight of the doctor and smiles.  Wonders if he's worth the effort.

rick957

Wow, popular thread.  : )

From what I could gather, LadySky, Aiden would fill your last slot for a straight male character, right?  If I'm wrong about that, or if someone disappears on you, I'd be interested in joining.  I'll keep an eye on things for a little while, at least.

LadySky

Aiden~ You just know how to make me smile! I have a feeling Phoenix will be all over your man!

rick957~ Aiden did fill that last spot but I say go right ahead and create a character for the game. Often people disappear and it will not hurt to have an extra male character! Perhaps your character could also double as the apartment manager? We do need one of those!

So we can have say, 9 apartments!

Aiden

I might be the first killed in the first season, I am going for the main villain.  ;D

Rachubka

Heee, the anticipation is building! Can't wait to wiggle in between other budding relationships and cause drama! :D Or at least make the boys and girls look twice. :D

LadySky

Yummy! I do so love the villain! I hope to be one in this game!

Rachubka

Wait a minute... the nurse AND the doctor (plastic surgeon) are villains? D:

LadySky

Well I wrote my character as a pretty crummy person, I can only see her being a villain, LOL!

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Rachubka on November 17, 2009, 02:47:22 PM
Wait a minute... the nurse AND the doctor (plastic surgeon) are villains? D:

Thinks twice about having the appendix scar removed.

Haibane

If Apt 7 is free Angel Fire's and my girl will take it. Lucky No.7.

LadySky

*snickers and cackles at Beguile's Mistress*

Yep Seven is available!