Battle of the Sexes: Read Rules 1st

Started by Oreo, August 29, 2013, 12:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goddess of Night

My On/Offs

Looking for roleplay partners with ideas. Any takers? Pm me.

Bedroom Lazarus

Hello folks,  I can't lead Derwaysh alone with you lest he convert again I'm afraid.

Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me

Derwaysh

Lazarus, sweetheart... the therapist said 'trust'. It's the staple of any priest-stableboy relationship.

And I, methinks, am gone astray
In trackless wastes and lone.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Finals Week: Posting delays of up to 1 week/10 days

Cryptic

Is suddenly grabbed and moved to spin around and waltz along with the beautiful Peccavi. Wrapping her arms about her waist to lead her into the dance giggling lightly.

Oh indeed. Must be why I like it... it describes me so very well.
What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Bedroom Lazarus

Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 

The Sins that Beckon Me

Derwaysh

I am not surprised, milady Cryptic.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Cryptic

Come now priest... I'm not that bad am I?

Oh I do owe you for making me turn against the women..
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Goddess of Night

My On/Offs

Bedroom Lazarus

He is weak.  He needs a stern hand to keep him in line.

And now to go back to searching for a needle in a haystack I've been asked to find.

The Sins that Beckon Me

Cryptic

Pets Derwaysh and coos into his ear. Its okay lovey, I won't try to convert you.... too much
A/A's

Goddess of Night

My On/Offs

Peccavi

Pauses her dancing feet with one brow arching skyward.

Did someone say we're converting Derwaysh again?

A wicked grin flashes upon ruby lips.

She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Derwaysh

You didn't sing the same song last night under the moonlight, priest. Yes, yes... I know, what happened is only to stay between us, the skies, this land and cattle all around.

~Fluffs up the pillow for milady Cryptic, whispering back~ Your words are like rain, milady... your body the stars itself. If I deny both the rain and stars, I deny heaven.

~Looks at Lady Peccavi like a deer in headlights~

Uh oh...

A/A

Bedroom Lazarus

Why do I always have to be the one to be the actual man in this thread Derwaysh.  Sometimes you disappoint me.  I'm pretty sure when we were done with that cow even it was disappointing in you...but again, our lips are sealed on that subject.  Man that milk was fresh.   Never new the females had horns like that.

The Sins that Beckon Me

Cryptic

Blinks looking between the men and scratches her head cows, horns...? Huh? Anyways, goes to curl up into her pillow, derwaysh, leaning up to nip and bite at his neck.

A/A's

Peccavi

Priest, I found the perfect picture to show you today while browsing and now I can't find it.

She taps a manicured fingertip upon her lips and frowns softly.

Pity. I'll have to see if I can unearth it once more.

She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Derwaysh

Its not my fault you enjoy 'fake-man' loving, priest. Could it have something to do with 'loving thy half-neighbour'? And you're mistaken, that was not the cow, that was Nessie... old man wriggly's stud. And that wasn't milk... alas... we must not feast on the blood of Christ before slumber, Lazarus. There are no confessionals for confession-priests.

~Is nipped and bit by the lovely Cryptic. Nips and bites her ear before wrapping his arms around her to make her comfy~

A/A

Cryptic

Whimpers at the bite and nips to her ear and sighs happily. Wiggling closer into his arms. Oh... my....
A/A's

Bedroom Lazarus

Quote from: Peccavi on February 23, 2014, 06:11:42 PM
Priest, I found the perfect picture to show you today while browsing and now I can't find it.

She taps a manicured fingertip upon her lips and frowns softly.

Pity. I'll have to see if I can unearth it once more.

At your discretion and availability please do send it along.  I was going to wait for your first post before I did a second pass over mine to make them mesh.  But as I keep claiming, I'm patient.

The Sins that Beckon Me

Derwaysh

~Brushes some of her hair past the temple and blows at it~ Could this be an attempt to convert me, milady Cryptic?

A/A

impishcharm

You know you hypnotize me, always

Peccavi

Quote from: Bedroom Lazarus on February 23, 2014, 06:20:25 PM
At your discretion and availability please do send it along.  I was going to wait for your first post before I did a second pass over mine to make them mesh.  But as I keep claiming, I'm patient.

You are indeed a patient man.

A grin lights her features as her gaze becomes momentarily distracted by Derwaysh and Cryptic before returning to the Priest.

I'll have something to you sooner rather than later but you set the bar high and I don't wish to disappoint.

Cryptic

Biting her lower lip for a moment to stare up at him with that angelic innocence only she can pull off.. I'd never do anything like that...

A/A's

Bedroom Lazarus

Imp has just caused me to have a concave experience....

The Sins that Beckon Me