Super Sentai YuriRangers! (les, futa, power rangers/super sentai) Apps/OOC chat

Started by bokotousamurai, December 22, 2013, 05:54:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tydorei

SirHakado

Hmm this sounds very interesting... I'd be a Yuri ranger if I do join.
Only showing interest for now... Can't fully commit yet due to Christmas week obligations

bokotousamurai

Of course. I understand that everyone can be very busy this time of year so take your time.
I'll keep seat warm for you
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Datawych

Question - are rangers allowed to be futa as well, or is that only for specific characters (Chivalust, Hermatox, etc)?

Tydorei

i was under the assumption we turned into futa as we 'powered up'. lol.

SirHakado

Quote from: Tydorei on December 24, 2013, 02:18:33 AM
i was under the assumption we turned into futa as we 'powered up'. lol.

I like this idea... :o

And did we have a theme for Zords yet? Then I can look for a decent picture while putting a bio together :P

Tydorei

but now that i think about it... having a cock may be a bad guy thing... Besides our zordon? *Shrugs*

bokotousamurai

Quote from: Datawych on December 24, 2013, 01:07:53 AM
Question - are rangers allowed to be futa as well, or is that only for specific characters (Chivalust, Hermatox, etc)?
I'm thinking that the yurirangers can become futa as an alternate morph state or as a battleizer
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

bokotousamurai

No. No decided theme for zords yet.
I'm thinking we could do felines; a lion, a tiger, a cheetah, a cat and a panther as a jokeing nod to being lesbians and a kinda reference to voltron.

But if all fails we can always just go mighty morphin and do prehistoric creatures

bokotousamurai

Quote from: bokotousamurai on December 24, 2013, 12:10:33 PM
I'm thinking that the yurirangers can become futa as an alternate morph state or as a battleizer

Actually, scratch that.
The special/6th rangers can be futa

bokotousamurai

and while i'm on a roll, let's throw in some other positions

anyone obeject to NekoRanger? InuRanger? UsagiRanger? KitsuneRanger? MouseRanger?

How bout a Ninjaranger? and a SamuraiRanger, a KnightRanger, a MagiRanger, and a MikoRanger?

MaidRanger anyone?

How bout a RiderRanger as a reference to Kamen Rider?

Let us embrace the Anime-ness and Sentai-ness that we could create with this RP

SirHakado

While that would be awesome, perhaps we should fill the regular YuriRangers before we add too many alternatives...
To keep the game from being bogged down :P

Else I'd take MaidRanger in a heartbeat instead of a regular ranger :P

bokotousamurai

Of course, we still need the original five first, but maidRanger position is totally saved for you

Major Major

bokotousamurai

Does this work?
anyone else got something better feel free to share it

Major Major

Biles

That looks hot and sexy. Of course we could have slight alterations just to show some skins... And other 'juicy parts' as well >:3
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

bokotousamurai

SirHakado

Quote from: Biles on December 24, 2013, 09:01:50 PM
That looks hot and sexy. Of course we could have slight alterations just to show some skins... And other 'juicy parts' as well >:3

Just what do you want to expose, haha? :P

Biles

Aside from turning those tight pants into stockings and shirts into elbow-length gloves, isn't it quite obvious what else I had in mind to have exposed? :P
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

SirHakado

True enough, but one would expect their naughty bits to atleast be covered for fighting purposes :P

Yukina

bokotousamurai

Datawych

Very WIP. Just wanted to reserve a spot before someone swoops it. :P

Name: Kuroko Tachigawa

Height: 5'0"

Position: FutaBlack

Weapon: YuriWhip - a whip that is effective at both medium and short range, LesLipstick - black, chemically-enhanced lipstick that causes feelings of intense euphoria in anyone she kisses

Power: Shadowsmoke - A thick, black smoke that makes seeing/hearing impossible, and causes any female/futa who inhales it to become incredibly horny and unable to focus.

Mecha pic: TBD

Personality: Kuroko's bark is far worse than her bite. She has quite a temper, and is known to yell and scream and swear in situations that don't really call for it. Maintaining a 'tough girl' image is incredibly important to her, so very few people know that she's incredibly girly underneath all the bluster. She harbors a secret love for stuffed animals, bubble baths, and 'cutesy' anime/television shows.

Kuroko was a very early bloomer, and is incredibly comfortable with her sexuality, which is rather off-putting, considering her young age. She tends to be aggressive and dominant toward females, but has an intense obsession with cock, and so is generally submissive to other futa. Kuroko isn't nearly as strong as she would have others believe, and this is reflected in her fighting style, which involves disabling and weakening her enemies before they have a chance to engage her in a fair fight.

Bio: Kuroko was born in Tokyo, and so was immersed in the large variety of outlandish fashions from a very young age. Her parents were very traditional - they wanted her to fit in and be like everyone else, but Kuroko's personality ran quite contrary to what is expected in Japanese culture, especially for girls. Her temper, her style of dress, and her open, unabashed lesbianism all rubbed her parents the wrong way, and they forced her move out at an incredibly young age.

Since being kicked out, Kuroko has held a variety of odd jobs; performing in a rock band; working in a lolita cafe; and most recently, waitressing at a bondage establishment in one of Tokyo's red light districts.

Other: 12" cock; loves sucking cock and being fucked in the ass, despite her typically dominant sexual nature; dresses in Visual Kei styles/fashions, with a matching hairstyle; if she finds a female attractive, she has a very difficult time taking 'no' for an answer; if she hasn't had sex recently, she gets frustrated/loses her temper much more easily than usual.

Biles

The following is still Work In Progress:
Silvar
Position: Hermatox's Minion Captain.

Appearance:
Because this is a parody is based on the Power Rangers, Silvar's name is obviously a play-on to precious metals. As Goldar's armor was gold,
Silvar's armor is silver. What's lacking in the pic is a valkyrie-style, silver forehead protector, and a pair of silver armored, retractable,
white bat-wings.

Weapon: Dual-wielding scimitars.
Power: Intense sexual drive and libido often used to empower Hermatox's minions and allies. Incredible skills as a warrior and commander.
Mecha: Herself growing into a mecha size. Silvar will display a little bit more armor. Her cocksleeve becomes a gauntlet and will also
sport a pair of armored strap to protect her balls during combat. Otherwise, her glans will stick out from the silver "covered wagon".

Personality:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Having an incredible sexual drive and libido, Silvar is the probably the horniest of all of Hermatox's minion. Even when she desperately seeks
ways to relieve herself of such tremendous pent up sexual energies, Silvar is too squirmish when it comes to gross slithering creepy things.
Hermatox however uses it against her out of whim or to merely punish her. Silvar can be cunning at times, a trait bestowed to her by
Hermatox's blessing. However, she also has bottomless pit filled with a deep-hated grudge against the rangers who put Silvar and the rest
inside a breeding pod for eternity. Having her own powers used to keep her imprisoned, Silvar never forgets and forgives. She's empowered
by revenge to bring the rangers to their defeat at all cost, though this rage tends to put her out of lines with Hermatox from time to time.
Bio:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Originally created to be Hermatox's love slave, Silvar's use of her own power of lust and libido in such a cunning manner gave Hermatox an idea.
Rather than creating a commander from scratch to jumpstart her conquest of the galaxy, Hermatox empowered Silvar with potent strength and
energies which heightened various aspects of her talents. Though a proud and fierce warrior, Silvar still retained her sexual drive which she often
employed on sexually torturing her captured victim.

But her glorious days of conquest came to an end when the heroes of good imprisoned her and the rest of Hermatox's minion inside a breeding
pod for all of eternity. During her eons of incarceration, Silvar had the highest sexual energy which the breeding pod took advantage of. It focused
on sending large concentrations of parasitical nightcrawlers to sexually torment Silvar so that she was forced to expunge tremendous amounts of
sexual energy fluids at greater quantities to keep the breeding pod sustained. Silvar, like the rest, was forced in a partial comatose-state of sexual
arousal.

After what appeared to be an eternity in Hell, the breeding pod crashed freeing all of Hermatox's minions, or what was left of it anyways. Even
after being liberated, Silvar suffered the worst as a parasitical worm was assimilated and latched onto her beloved pride. Tentacula however
designed a special cocksleeve to suppress the parasite while at the sametime, biologically re-engineered so as to find a way to make use of it and
turn Silvar's plight into their advantage. While Hermatox often lashes out on her own minions for failures (regardless of whose), Silvar unfortunately
is fated to always "take one for the team" no matter how unlucky she is.

Other:
While her cock is the focus center of much of her powers, it is also her weakspot as well. Silvar doesn't like creepy slithering things, especially when
they happen to covet her member like a juicy prime rib just begging to be devoured. This was a result of what she was forced to endure during her
incarceration in the breeding pod.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy