News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Here we are again (A college based rp)

Started by Jante, June 15, 2010, 02:09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jante

Tanya looked between the two as she opened her mouth to speak before seeing her boss come out from the back. "Hey Toonie, come here." He called as he was checking off something on his clipboard. Tanya sighed as she walked over, "Need something Herald?" The boss looked at her as if examining her face, as if he didn't know who she was at first, but he then smiled, "Take the rest of the day off, I'm having a few people come in to fix some stuff in the back and I'm here today anyways."

Tanya's face brightened as she nodded, "Whoa, thanks, Herald! Want me to take tomorrows shift too or...?" She normally had Thursdays off but since she hadn't worked much that day, she could atleast take that shift. He shook his head, "Naw, just go." He said before going up to the front counter. She nodded enthusiastically as she took off her apron, and grabbed her small shoulder bag from under the cupboard before joining everyone else.  "Well, looks like we can go jogging earlier then I'd thought." She said with a smile.

((WE HAVE TO SAVE A DIEING THREAD.))

Kaiser Maverick

Dante smiled and gave her a nod."Sounds good."He quickly turned back to Rose as he smiled a warm smile."You seem familiar"

SxyCowgirl

Rose smiled as Tanya came around from behind the counter. She was looking forward to this little trip, despite being worried about transforming. She heard Dante speak, saying she seemed familiar. She turned her head quickly to look at him curiously. She couldn't see anything that she recognized about him.

"How do I seem familiar?" She asked curiously.
I have a more complete list of my o/o's here: https://www.f-list.net/c/karma%20manyblood/
I've not had a chance to update it here as of yet.
Sorry for any delay in responses.
Real life is really rough right now.

Kaiser Maverick

“I dont know....Its just.....I think I know you.Weird huh hehe?"he laughed awkwardly.He smiled back at her.He was excited for this run.He hadnt been out running in a long time.He was eager to get back to it.

LimitlessNikkie

I clapped lightly "yay! I vote we leave no before anyone else gets busy. god knows I can't wait. I heard about this wilderness park just out of town is everyone ok with running there?" I ask flipping my hair back and looking at everyone in turn.

Jante

Tanya watched Rose and the boy talk before turning to Alex, "I agree!" She said enthusiastically as she hopped towards the others, "Ok so lets go!" She said with a big grin as she looked between everyone.

SxyCowgirl

"Yeah. Haha. Weird." She replied. Rose looked from the red head to Tanya and nodded at the decision to go to the park. Good. There will be plenty of places to hide out when I transform. She thought to herself, a little more relieved. She looked at the sky. There seemed to be some clouds in the sky, though they were sparse. At least they might be able to give her some relief from her transformation.
I have a more complete list of my o/o's here: https://www.f-list.net/c/karma%20manyblood/

Kaiser Maverick

He smiles and  helps her up.“Sounds like fun huh?"

LimitlessNikkie

"Great" I say smiling brightly as the sun just starts to set. "then lets go" I say slinging on my purse and heading out the door. waiting outside I lean against my purple black Ferrari F430 Spider convertable and waited.

SxyCowgirl

Rose smiled and followed the red head outside and over to what was apparently her car. It was an expensive looking car. Having taken public transportation to get there, she felt a bit embarrassed, but she decided to ask her anyway.

"Could I possibly get a ride with you? I took the bus here this morning." She said, a bit quietly.

LimitlessNikkie

I nodded and smiled "get in, sorry everyone else only have room for one." I said shrugging and walking around the car to get in tossing my purse into the tiny bit of space behind the drivers seat.

Kaiser Maverick

Dante left the coffeeshop and followed everyone to the parking lot.He pulled up beside everyone riding a Kawasaki Ninja.Jet black with dual exhaust.He had on a helmet and waited for someone to lead.

SxyCowgirl

Eyes widening at Dante's ride, Rose looked from Dante to the red head. She loved motorcycles, but her parents wouldn't let her get one because they thought they were too dangerous. She really hoped the red head understood the look she gave her.

LimitlessNikkie

"Take the boys little bike" I said  in a teasing playful voice "and see if you can manage to keep up. I said laughed from the front seat as I revved the engine and listened to the my baby purr. "Anyone else need a ride?"

Jante

Tanya shook her head as she walked over to her vehicle. She ran her hand across the dark red paint job of her '69 Camaro, before reaching into her bag to dig out her keys. She unlocked the door and smiled as she got into her car, the inner leather material of her seat felt warm against her body, it always made her happy to be in her car. She was such a nerd sometimes.

((So, what do we do about Niel, guys?))

LimitlessNikkie

Seeing no one else who needed a ride I put the top down and smiled at everyone. "Everyone know where it is?"

(someone should message him let him know if he doesn't jump in soon it'll be really hard later. but for now imagine he's there but and give him oppenings to jump back in but othewise *shrugg* drop him I guess we can't godmogg so what else can you do?)

Kaiser Maverick

He smile amd laughed as he revved his motorcycle.It was a smooth rev but loud.“Oh I'll keep up alright."

LimitlessNikkie

I laughed outright "with that little toy" I say looking over the motorcycle "somehow I doubt it."

Kaiser Maverick

“Believe me,your gonnalose.This thing is stronger than the Dodge Tomahawk."he replied.He had used a different engine in his motorcycle.

LimitlessNikkie

I laughed again "ok whatever we'll see." I said looking cocky and confidant.

Kaiser Maverick

He just nodded and smile through his helmet.She's gonna lose:)

LimitlessNikkie

the challenge had me thrilled it was rare I got to race someone, far rarer to race someone with a car and test my reflexes and timing against not only someone else but the world as well. I envied the boy straddling the motorcycle and decided if it even held a candle to my beloved Spider I'd have to buy one. It looked fun but I'd never bothered to try one before. Maybe he'll show me I though with a smile. "everyone ready?" I asked more then ready to leave. turned on the radio to something loud and singing along lightly.

SxyCowgirl

Before she got left behind, Rose decided to act boldly and half jogged over to Dante.

"Could I get a ride with you please?" She hoped he would say yes. She really did.

Kaiser Maverick

He smalls and scoots up on the cycle.“Sure."he says with a smile.

SxyCowgirl

Rose smiled and then blushed at her own boldness, but her heart raced. She mounted the motorcycle behind Dante and wrapped her arms around his waist.

"Ready!" She yelled happily.