News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Intrest check: Pokegirl [Shards of Yuki]

Started by OmegamanX, April 28, 2010, 07:18:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OmegamanX

If you dont know what Pokegirl is then all you need to do is to go to http://www.angelfire.com/mn3/pokegirls/main.html And you'll learn all that you need to learn. What I plan to do is a light exotic, along with some S&M, [only because its the way how its built] The plot is that its the year 600 AS [After sukebe] Or as most would like to call it 200 AY [After Yuki {more will be explained later}] and your a new Tamer and had just gotten your license, and are on your way fighting in the Elemental league. [Its my own league because I don't know squat about the others.] there can be as many players as possible, Here's a skelly for character development.

Name: Age: [16+]

Species: [Human or Pokegirl]

Sex: [Pokegirls have to be female.]

Appearance:

Bloodgift/Curse: [Tamers only]

Attacks: [Pokegirls only]

Items: [No super amazing items like legendary weapons or magical **...trust me they exist in this world]

SLC [Standard League Credits]: [3,000-]

Bio:

Personality:

Here's what I was thinking. Male's/females can be tamers, while females can be pokegirls. [or males playing as females] The Pokegirl can be paired up with a tamer and play as that tamers entire harem. It would make things simpler so you don't need to put in more than one carry for new pokegirls. Anyway what do you guys think?
“But with dogs, we do have “bad dog.” Bad dog exists. “Bad dog! Bad dog! Stole a biscuit, bad dog!” The dog is saying, “Who are you to judge me? You human beings who’ve had genocide, war against people of different creeds, colors, religions, and I stole a biscuit?! Is that a crime? People of the world!”

“Well, if you put it that way, I think you’ve got a point. Have another biscuit, sorry.”
-Eddie Izzard

Wolfy

I think I'm going to amke a profile as soon as I can..so save me a tamer spot. :D

OmegamanX

“But with dogs, we do have “bad dog.” Bad dog exists. “Bad dog! Bad dog! Stole a biscuit, bad dog!” The dog is saying, “Who are you to judge me? You human beings who’ve had genocide, war against people of different creeds, colors, religions, and I stole a biscuit?! Is that a crime? People of the world!”

“Well, if you put it that way, I think you’ve got a point. Have another biscuit, sorry.”
-Eddie Izzard

Major Major

I might toss up a Tamer bio myself in a bit.

Wolfy

Hmm..we need more girls..so they can be pokegirls. lol.

Wolfy

Question:

Will you allow Futa/Hermaphrodite Characters as Tamers?

OmegamanX

-Eddie Izzard

Major Major

Hey, I think I got an idea: What if, as well as our tamers, we play the others' pokegirl as well?

Callie Del Noire

I got a pokegirl in limbo.. it's been WEEKS since anything has gone.

bluemoon

I'm curious >.> but not positive...interested possibly.
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

pendarious

Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Major Major

Name: Arnold West

Species: Human

Sex: Male

Appearance: Dark grey hair with green eyes. About 6 feet tall, heavy build, with a seemingly constant worried expression. Has a thin scar running across his right cheek from his earlobe, under his eye, to the side of his nose. Dresses in a plain blue shirt with a black vest, grey jeans and hiking boots, and, in an air of eccenticity, a white solar topee

Bloodgift/Curse: Explain, please?

Items: An elderly but well-maintained handgun, passed down his family for generations.

SLC [Standard League Credits]: Not sure here.

Bio: Arnold is a very young man, originally from the Blue League, in what used to be the United Kingdom before Pokegirls appeared. He's not a man given to violence; indeed, he takes after his mother, a "Nurse Joy" pokegirl, in that respect. He's currently travelling the world to study for a degree in Pokegirl healing. In his spare time, he also dabbles in Pre-Sukebe History.

Personality: A peaceful sort, Arnold was a bit gullible as a youth, a trait often exploited by his childhood friends. Though he has grown out of it for the most part, he can still be taken in by a quick-witted person, since he seems incapable of not believing the best of people. He has a deep perfectionist streak inside his soul, and will often work himself into a state to try and work out the perfect answer to a problem. He also is a bit shy when it comes to the question of Taming Pokegirls, often taking the unusual route of turning a Taming session into a date.

This look ok?

Callie Del Noire

Bloodgifts/curses are abilities that takers inherit from their pokegirl parent. They don't change into poke girls like females MIGHT but have some powers from them

Ex68471

Save me a tamer slot, I am totally gonna make a profile for this when I get home! :D
Experiments 68469, 68470, and 68472 were perfect successes.
I am Experiment 68471, the catastrophic failure!

My Ons and Offs. Still a work in progress!

Attention: Everybody
I have horribly unreliable Internet. If I am on and suddenly am not, that is the most likely reason. Sorry! :D

kongming

Hmm, I'm sort of interested, but not completely sold on it. Though I tend to be dominant, I could probably play a harem for a female tamer.

But it seems there's just going to be a large number of male tamers, which doesn't interest me. As I said, don't know if I'll commit to this.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Ons/Offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9536.msg338515

OmegamanX

-Eddie Izzard

kongming

Yeah, I'm thinking "kinda' sorta' want". I suppose it depends on whether there'll be a female trainer I can play the harem for. Because I just have zero interest in guys.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Ons/Offs:

bluemoon

you could even play a female trainer, and have someone play your harem :3 (Just a suggestion, not telling you what to do at all)
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

pendarious

i'm leaning in on it.......but i'm still not sure.....
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Callie Del Noire

If you go female tamer.. I got an orphan character I've have stuck in my head I've been trying to play.

kongming

Oh, that would work well, then! Yeah, I'll think up a female tamer.

Ons/Offs:

Wolfy

Here's a question: Can Female Tamers who went though Threshold still be tamers? O_o

I was wondering that.

Wolfy

Name: Hitomi

Species: Human

Sex: Female

Appearance:

Bloodgift/Curse:
Gift:
Recovery
Horse Hung (Though amazingly her penis is extremely small when not erect, making it easy to hide.)
Curse:
Wandering

Items: HoverBike for getting around.

SLC [Standard League Credits]: 3,000

Bio:

Personality: Calm and loving, Hitomi cares for her pokegirls much like they were sisters.

Unfinished. will Finish.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Wolfy on May 01, 2010, 01:32:54 PM
Here's a question: Can Female Tamers who went though Threshold still be tamers? O_o

I was wondering that.

I think there is one or two in the pokedex that mention that sort of thing.

bluemoon

I was thinking about playing a pokegirl, but there are so many to scroll through, each with so much to read. They don't really give very defined looks for the pokegirls though. I was thinking maybe a hound...
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake