The Island Resort(animal girls, transformation, Open Game! STARTING!))

Started by NicciKotor, December 08, 2013, 09:19:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GypsyBook

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on January 09, 2014, 07:14:48 PM
I bid one load of cum. ^_^
I'll see that and, in light of the new photo put up, add a titty fuck with cum to land on her breasts. :3

NicciKotor

Blehaglares. Too tired to get to it, as maybe I will get one post up tonight.

That and I have to play with my new lightsaber.
Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

GypsyBook

Just got to bed with the light saber. You'll kill younglings while you dream. >:3

NicciKotor

Quote from: GypsyBook on January 09, 2014, 10:22:51 PM
Just got to bed with the light saber. You'll kill younglings while you dream. >:3

I have Ben Kenobi's lightsaber, not Anakin's. Geez.

GypsyBook

Quote from: NicciKotor on January 09, 2014, 10:26:54 PM
I have Ben Kenobi's lightsaber, not Anakin's. Geez.
Then you can dream of dieing?
Nah, just kill younglings anyways.

Moon Hound Hati

Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Keaira

Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Kimera

Quote from: GypsyBook on January 09, 2014, 08:11:39 PM
I'll see that and, in light of the new photo put up, add a titty fuck with cum to land on her breasts. :3

Aww...you know she's worth more then that ;)

GypsyBook

Quote from: Kimera on January 10, 2014, 03:28:59 AM
Aww...you know she's worth more then that ;)
Obviously, but this is a bidding war with no set minimum price. We don't have to pay what she is worth. Just more than the other guy. ;P  >:)

LeSane

I have been unable to get online since yesterday. Must post!
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

LeSane

Finished the post thank goodness. I didn't describe this one much besides her bottom. *Evil laugh* You have free rule on what she looks like though. Kinda sad I can try the taming route with the cats all their, they cut him deep if he did.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Keaira

Soooooo, I decided I don't like the picture I had for Nikita so I am going to hunt down a new one before I get my first post in.
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

LeSane

Quote from: Keaira on January 10, 2014, 11:54:15 PM
Soooooo, I decided I don't like the picture I had for Nikita so I am going to hunt down a new one before I get my first post in.
Ahhh I liked the picture of your bunny girl she looked so sweet and innocent.
Are you looking for one more adult looking in body type or did you not like the picture in general.

Keaira

Oh's and No's

LeSane

Well thats understandable to be honest. I just figured a bunny girl would be a bit small in those areas so it fit. Though seeing a buxom bunny could be exciting as well.

Keaira

I'm trying to find a bit of a balance. I was following the same line of thinking to be honest.
Oh's and No's

LeSane

The only picture that I coukd find was from HF. Most of tbe bunny girls I found were either very flat or very bust. If I find anymore thag have a balance ill pm them to you or place it here.
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/zerosabort/134453/chocolate-bunny

Keaira

Bunny girls are a bit difficult to find. Some of the ones that I find seem a little young. The one I originally had just seemed to thin and frail. She would be snapped in two if someone weren't careful. The one I currently have is this:

Nikita

Of course in the RP she wouldn't be clothed, but since anyone can actually see this board I'd rather not risk facing the wrath of any admins.
Oh's and No's

LeSane

She looks very cute you have a knack for find ones likes that.
I was thinking of making another character for the rancher idea Nikki spoke of. He would be a southerner in accent maybe Georgia or Texas. Maybe he vets confused as a 'participate' for tourists due to his stature and looks. He'd be more humor and fun than anything else.

NicciKotor

Quote from: Keaira on January 11, 2014, 01:23:20 AM
Bunny girls are a bit difficult to find. Some of the ones that I find seem a little young. The one I originally had just seemed to thin and frail. She would be snapped in two if someone weren't careful. The one I currently have is this:

Nikita

Of course in the RP she wouldn't be clothed, but since anyone can actually see this board I'd rather not risk facing the wrath of any admins.

You cannot use Kuro Usagi for this! That is just blasphemy right there!

Keaira

Oh's and No's

LeSane

Name Cameron Orion
Age Twenty
Height 5'10"
Race Mixed/Human
Weight 150lbs
Occupation Rancher
Personality
Cameron is a very sadistic young man, since his almost constant sly smile and half open eyes, combined with his use of sarcasm and mocking politeness when training and breaking pony girls, and make it very difficult to discern his thoughts a majority of the time. Many find his demeanor and appearance rather unsettling since he is a male, but has the appearance of a girl. He tends to take the looks with stride though. He seems to be fully aware of the effect he has on others and more than once has been seen toying with others emotional states for his own amusement. Even if he was not speaking to a person directly. Cameron speaks with a distinct southern dialect, which is polite, but indirect at times.
Bio
He was born to a family out in the rural part of Georgia. The town he lived in was so small that if you blinked you'd miss his hometown in an instant. In a small place like this it was obvious everyone knew one another at some point so many knew of Cameron as he grew up. His family ran a ranch which held cattle for dairy production along with beef; so when you heard of the Orion family they were a big deal. His father and mother had three children two daughters and finally a son. The elder sisters were spoiled rotten by the townsfolk and got what they wanted while the only boy was taught to tend the ranch and learn to deal with horses when not at school. Secretly his sisters treated him like a play thing making him dress up and all sorts of things a young boy disliked. Being around them shaped his personality greatly as the years went on.

At the age of twelve their mother had fallen ill and passed away causing their father to go into a deep depression. In this deep funk he sold the ranch and moved his children into the big city where the new customs were quickly integrated to their lives. Cam however found it lacking the charm of simple living, and moved away at nineteen in hopes of something new and exciting.  After several months he was told of the island and how they were paying top dollar for ranchers. When he arrived he was amazed at the sights of the transformed women, but had almost been mistaken to be turned as well. Since then he's been developing a sure fire method of taming the girls be they horse or cat.

NicciKotor

I need to pair down my posting rate for work for a while, so if some of you could take over subsidiary roles with catgirls that would be awesomes.

GypsyBook

I probably could take over one or two, but haven't been reading other peoples' parts of the story that much. Should I take something in the future?

@Nikki
In your gallery you have an Inu. Dogs aren't on the island right or did I miss something?

I think i shall make a catgirl that has already been on the island for awhile with this image: http://imgur.com/a/IUv6h#9