Force and Destiny: Wardens

Started by Pumpkin Seeds, April 10, 2019, 07:11:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Whitebread

Quote from: Thunder Splash on April 17, 2019, 11:29:50 AM
He wasn’t quite an asshole. He just suffers from being a skywalker boy. The symptoms are whining, angst, and being a little bitch.

A trait not shared by the Skywalker girls
There are nights when the wolves are silent and it the moon that howls.

Thunder Splash

Quote from: Captain Whitebread on April 17, 2019, 04:13:13 PM
A trait not shared by the Skywalker girls
No, the girls are queens, and nothing but total bad asses. Strive to be a skywalker woman, not a skywalker boy.

Juggtacular

We should start our own Jedi Order. One with Blackjack and Hookers. In fact, forget the Jedi Order! -says the Droid with a lightsaber who looks mysteriously like Bender-

Captain Whitebread

He’s just a wannabe droid trooper

Juggtacular

Rumor is he was built by HK-47 as a joke. He's called BND-69

Captain Whitebread

Juggtacular

LSWSjr

So in anticipation for this game, I went out and bought myself a copy of The Force Awakens Beginner Game to better wrap my head around the dice :D

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr
"The true price of my immortality, has been outliving my children" - Kassey LeHane

http://lswsjr.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/ - the Home of my SFW art commissions
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/LSWSjr - the Home of my NSFW art commissions

Captain Whitebread

Quote from: Juggtacular on April 18, 2019, 02:19:42 AM
...Shit.

Lol

Yay for beginner games. There are lots of dice “translators “ available.

Pumpkin Seeds

The best way I've found to learn the dice is by listening to the Skill Monkey audios.

Voidknight

Ah fantasy flight, I love you but you do so love both,
A. Murdering entire forests
and B. Special finicky dice.

TheGlyphstone

Did you already fill up on players for this?

Pumpkin Seeds

You are welcome to come join us.

Juggtacular

I have figured out the barest of minimums for my character. He is a Male. And a Shistavanen(Werewolf, they're werewolves). :)

Captain Whitebread

Must suck with all those moons....

Juggtacular

Quote from: Captain Whitebread on April 18, 2019, 05:34:29 PM
Must suck with all those moons....

Well when you're a full time werewolf, not a casual like those Earthers, then you get used to it growing up.

Silim

Quote from: Voidknight on April 18, 2019, 11:12:54 AM
Ah fantasy flight, I love you but you do so love both,
A. Murdering entire forests
and B. Special finicky dice.
The dice are finicky at first for sure, but they're the main reason this game works as well as it does in my experience... Not many games have an in-built mechanic to tell you how many complications or advantages successes and failures can get you. Its especially fun when you fail your main objective, but end up with so many Advantages and Triumphs that you come out ahead anyway in a completely unexpected way.

TheGlyphstone

Quote from: Pumpkin Seeds on April 18, 2019, 03:18:32 PM
You are welcome to come join us.

Would a Hutt be an appropriate race, since it is printed in an official book (Lords of Nal Hutta)? There's only a tiny handful of canonical Hutt force-users, and IIRC pretty much all of them end up going Dark, but I find the psychological intersection of the Hutt's internal racial megalomania and the Jedi external code of service and compassion to be interesting RP fodder.

EDIT: To be clear, that's not meant as "Can I play a Dark character", especially if the rest of the group is Light. Just that having that dichotomy between Dark instincts and Light beliefs holds potential.

LSWSjr

Our last game with a Force sensitive Hutt ended with 'him' becoming the head of a criminal enterprise that supplied a space station with it quote of slaves and death sticks :D

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr
"The true price of my immortality, has been outliving my children" - Kassey LeHane

http://lswsjr.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/ - the Home of my SFW art commissions
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/LSWSjr - the Home of my NSFW art commissions

Pumpkin Seeds

Thunder Splash

A hutt will definitely add an interesting dynamic to the team.

TheGlyphstone

What is the current team anyways?

Captain Whitebread

Well, I'm playing a southern Nikto Consular (Teacher)(Prophet), a species that has been slaves of the Hutts for 25000 years.  There might be a little resentment there, although Hanta Yo was never a slave himself.  His parents escaped slavery but he doesn't remember them.

Thunder Splash

Mom’undal Thraxyx, Mom for short, is a Miletto Warrior (shii-cho knight) who is basically the team mom. And I have a feeling she will have to separate some of her children or put them in corners until they can behave and get along with their team mates.

Aenon

The already made chars are:
Kydan (Silim)
Sia (Aenon)
Kastala (Voidknight)
Mom'undal (Thinder Splash)
Kassey (LSWSjr)
Everett (Muse)

Also there is Captain Whitebread's char, Juggtacular's and TheGlyphstone's

Wow, that's more than I expected xD