Whats your ideal vacation?

Started by Nekogirl Kate, August 21, 2012, 03:43:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nekogirl Kate

Hi, I've been thinking about taking a vacation to Ireland for a week or two, so I was wondering where other people would like to visit.

Callie Del Noire

Hm.. a return to Ireland would be one of them.

I got about five or six 'Ideal' vacations (depending on mood)

Let's see..
-Three to six weeks of Summer in the Republic of Ireland to wander around and do things I was too young to do the first time I live in Ireland. (Like a few drinks at the Guinness Brewery, a visit to the Paddy Distillery, a return to Newtownforbes/Longford to see how the village has changed since I lived there.)
-Visiting Tokyo, with a possible side trip to revisit Hong Kong.. (I've been to HK three times)
-Mardi Gras
-DragonCon
-A nice train ride through southern Europe.. possibly doing the Orient Express..

Harlome

Nice question ^^
I'd love to take a carribean cruise. My father/mother in-law take two every year and the places they go and the stories they tell of the ports and the ship itself are wonderful. It's a huge teaser knowing they get to go so often and I've never even been on one, but all in due time =)

VicodinRhapsody

I actually got to go on a cruise last year finally. Had never been interested much years back when my grandparents would go 2-3 times a year. Kept thinking 'What can you do on a boat for a week?'
I found out! LOL
It was amazing! First, it was the most beautiful environment ever. Perfect weather (except the sun, WAY too strong. My daughter ended up with mild sun poisoning). We hit Royal Caribbean's Coco Cay island and docked in Nassau. We could see the Atlantis resort from the ship deck! There was dancing, comedians, shows, incredible food... Now I'm dreaming of going again. And yes, believe it or not, I actually had all that fun while with about 3/4 of my in-law family with us!

Aside from that, I'm dying to go to Japan. Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka... I want to see it all. It's SO beautiful, so interesting, so busy! I don't think I could possibly get bored!
Medicate me
Infiltrate me
Side effects appear
Can't you stop what's happening...

Ons/Offs - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=151667.0

Koren

E3

Biggest gaming convention in the world. Only avalible to those in industry or connected to it in some way
its the only reason Id like to get a partner ship with machinima through youtube is so I could go.
That would just be a few days of bliss being abl eto play all those games and speak to developers and stuff

lol, such a nerd :P