Let's start a Brothel! :D (People Needed!)

Started by LeKinkyTaco, February 16, 2013, 07:37:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nympha Fluminis

rpguy37

ok here goes, let me know what you think:

►Damien◄

【 AGE: 20 】

【 Tan'ari (Half-Demon)】

【 POSITION: Sex Slave 】

✓ Sex
✓ Multiple Partners
✓ Dirty Talk
✓ Dominant Females

✘ Vore
✘ Extreme Pain and Torture
✘ Toilet Play
✘ Men

► PERSONALITY
Damien is brooding and moody.  He has a better life at Velvets than he's ever had before, but his past abuse has jaded him.  He has a dark sense of humor and is often sarcastic and insulting, sometimes to clients which gets him in trouble constantly.  When the mood strikes him he can be charming and charismatic, but it usually takes some prodding and discipline.

► STORY
Damien was born in a slave yard in the cotton fields of the Carolinas.  His mother was a slave owned by the plantation, his father a shadow demon who stole into the plantation and had his way with many of the slaves there.  He was immediately seen as a monster upon his birth with yellow eyes, pointed ears and a forked tail, skin so dark blue it was almost black.  The plantation owner would have killed the babe but a voodo witch came out of the woods and bought Damien from him.  She raised him as property, performing strange black magics on him and using him for experiments.  She routinely bled him for many of her spells and as he got old enough she milked him to make fertility potions.  He spent most of his life caged and chained, with little human contact.  All that changed when the voodo witch fell on hard times, and sold Damien to the Brothel.

His unique physiology gives Damien almost a zero recovery time and makes him a valuable asset to the club, at least those clients who can get over his appearance.  The voodo witch also passed on the knowledge of the fertility potion, which Damien is still milked to create.  A talisman enchanted with his blood was given to the Brothel, and Damien is compelled to obey whomever hold it.

What Damien desires most is his freedom.  He knows he has a better life here, but worries that one day he may be sold again if money gets tight.  To this end he performs his best to keep money coming in, so he dosen't get sold to somewhere worse.  But if he sees the oppurtunity to escape, he is most likely to take it.

〖 USERNAME: rpguy37 〗

[tr][td]

[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

LeKinkyTaco

Hmm..I feel like there is something but I can't quite say ^^ But when I find it you can just edit it. So post him up!
Butt Rest A/A (UPDATED 01/20/19)
How to make a soft taco, and a hard taco. O/O
What to eat a taco with. (One x one search)

LeKinkyTaco has taken Oath of the Drake. How about you?

Hii! I really enjoy random PMs. They always lead to something fun~. So, Pm me! ♥

ff

Impressive cast so far. I might be interested. I play sub or dom F's or dom M's. Judging from recent comments here and in the OOC thread, the RP currently is most in demand of male clients? If so, who are some female employees who are currently available? (Or conversely, if there's an existing client in need of fresh meat, lemme know.)

LeKinkyTaco

We do have a demand but I wouldn't want to force you to be a client you're welcome to be one of the staff. Oh but I'm sure Banana is free because her partner left >.<

Hii! I really enjoy random PMs. They always lead to something fun~. So, Pm me! ♥

Almondus

Hello everyone.  I'm new to Elliquiy but was hoping to join in on the RP with the brothel.  Still getting my bearings with the message board, but I hope to have a character up for approval tomorrow night for play.  Glad to see the place so active.

Feel free to pm me if you have any questions or if there's something that I need to do before submission.  (this would be my very first try here!)

rpguy37

Quote from: LeKinkyTaco on April 15, 2013, 05:38:59 PM
Hmm..I feel like there is something but I can't quite say ^^ But when I find it you can just edit it. So post him up!

Thanks Taco!  Will post!
[tr][td]

[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

Kokaine

Are you still accepting? And if so is there a need for anything specific?
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

LeKinkyTaco

Always accepting! ^^ Um I don't think we're looking for anything specific!

Kokaine

Mmkay... well I will see what I can come up with after I get off work today :)
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Silver

Quote from: Kokaine on April 20, 2013, 01:08:21 AM
Are you still accepting? And if so is there a need for anything specific?

zomg a Kokaine..!
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

TheLucky13

Kokaine

Quote from: Silver on April 20, 2013, 10:46:52 AM
zomg a Kokaine..!

OMG! Where?! xD

8-)

Quote from: TheLucky13 on April 20, 2013, 10:50:33 AM
Cool. New person ^.^

*waves* Hello

I am off to read through things now and be sure I've got the right idea. I am debating between a male or a female character but beyond that we shall see...

My O/Os

Silver

Quote from: Kokaine on April 20, 2013, 11:09:51 AM
OMG! Where?! xD

8-)

*honestly wonders how long it will be now until she scores her own game with the dashing lady*
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Kokaine

Quote from: Silver on April 20, 2013, 11:11:46 AM
*honestly wonders how long it will be now until she scores her own game with the dashing lady*

hehe... *draws the pretty further into her web*  ;)

My O/Os

Kokaine

Anwen Adair Kendrick

【 Around 60-ish but appears to be in her mid twenties 】

【 Female 】

【 Unseelie Sidhe 】

【 Bisexual 】

【 Client 】

✓Dominating women or being challenged for dominance by men
✓Using her mouth
✓Playing / Teasing / Tension
✓Foreplay
✓Voyeurism

✘Bathroom play
✘Excessive violence / pain / mutilation
✘Doormats
✘Feet

► Anwen, or Adair as she prefers to be called, is the daughter of the Morrigan and the half mortal descendant of a fertility god. She is most definitely Dark Fae and while her nature tends to be more darkly sensual and even playful than truly malevolent, be warned that her temper is a fearsome thing when lit, giving light to the fact that she is very much her mother's daughter. Being kin to a fertility god as well, Adair's libido is admittedly high and as such she greatly enjoys attempting to sate her desires wherever she can. She also enjoys good conversation, music, and simply being among people, watching and listening, immersing herself in the ebb and flow of life. Adair is always careful to keep a tight hold over her glamour as her true form is often a bit overwhelming to those unaccustomed to looking upon the Fae directly. She typically mutes her eye color to a simple, though vibrant, blue and her hair to either dark brown or black. Control is something she values a great deal... though she does so enjoy those moments when it might possibly be stripped from her.

►Though her father was technically one of the 'Shining Ones', Adair has spent most of her time within the faery mounds in the Dark court of the Unseelie being raised among her mother's kin. Life there was not as bad as some would have others believe. Though nightmares did in fact walk there, the Unseelie court also held its own beauty that was indeed a match in every way for its Light counterpart. Unfortunately for Adair, that beauty for some reason was not enough to tame the driving hunger within her. A hunger that eventually led her to the mortal world to mingle among the humans.

Seeing it as the perfect opportunity, Adair sought out her father, asking him to teach her about the ways of mortals. Spending time with him and traveling so extensively, the young immortal became utterly fascinated by the way in which humans lived their rather short lives. It was this fascination that had her seeking to immerse herself as fully as possible. Eventually she left her father's side, leaving him to build his new life with his newest wife while she sought out all the pleasure of the Earth that she could find. On her journey she overheard talk of a place well worth visiting, a brothel in Louisiana that had developed a certain reputation for catering to the needs of non-humans, and Adair decided that she would like to see for herself just how Madame Velvet's measured up.

〖 Kokaine 〗

My O/Os

LeKinkyTaco

I like her! Post her up and post when you can!

Kokaine

My O/Os

persephone325

* persephone325 peeks her head in to express interest

I know this RP is underway already. Before I commit to anything, what positions are there for a character?
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

LeKinkyTaco

Quote from: persephone325 on May 03, 2013, 10:04:53 PM
* persephone325 peeks her head in to express interest

I know this RP is underway already. Before I commit to anything, what positions are there for a character?

:o Well we have Clients(male or female) and the workers xD There's a variate. You can either be one of the gals/gents and be something on the side as well. Like some of them are singers, dancers, private entertainers on the sides as well as being one of the "workers".

Oh and don't worry if the RP is underway, this is the type where people can jump into whenever.

persephone325

Quote from: LeKinkyTaco on May 03, 2013, 11:19:29 PM
:o Well we have Clients(male or female) and the workers xD There's a variate. You can either be one of the gals/gents and be something on the side as well. Like some of them are singers, dancers, private entertainers on the sides as well as being one of the "workers".

Oh and don't worry if the RP is underway, this is the type where people can jump into whenever.

Gotcha. I shall think on it, and get back to you soon. :-)
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

LeKinkyTaco

Quote from: persephone325 on May 03, 2013, 11:34:31 PM
Gotcha. I shall think on it, and get back to you soon. :-)
Take your time ^.^

Vergil1989

Jessica Alexandria

【23 when she originally sold her soul】

【Female】

【Newly created succubus】.

【Unknown, but due to being a succubus, is most definitely bisexual】

【Worker/Dancer】

✓  Multiple partners (eventually.)
✓  Sensory play
✓  Having her new tail put to use in any number of ways.  (Sensitive to touch, handle with care.)
✓  The more kinky the sex, the better.  (She'll have to work up towards the more heavier things though.)

✘  Bathroom play.
✘  Pain / Mutilation / excessive violence
✘  Being used as a door mat
✘  Vore

► Jessica Alexandria vaguely remembers being a bit impulsive and hot headed.  She remembers having feelings of love for someone, but anytime she tries to remember the young man's face, her heart fills with deep rage and sorrow.  What she knows for sure is that her new powers and abilities have made her more confident than she used to be, but some of her old shyness remains as well as some of her former lessons on being a 'proper lady', whatever that means.  Soon enough though, Jessica has a feeling that whoever she once was won't matter once she starts to give into her new body's cravings and desires.  Soon enough, she'll embrace whatever evil she's been tainted with, and she'll love it.  Jessica has a quick mind and despite coming from a strict religious upbringing that would have sought to stifle her spirit, she has a thirst for knowledge as well.  When she isn't working, one can likely find her reading in a quiet corner.

► Waking up with no memory on the side of a country road somewhere in Louisiana would scare anyone witless.  Jessica Alexandria, at least according to the piece of parchment that had been in her dirty white dress proclaimed her to be, was no exception.  Once she had calmed down however, she started having flashes of a crossroad somewhere far from where she was now.  Only a name came to her mind.  Boston....she might have been visiting Boston or she lived there or something, but whatever the case, her head started to throb and she had to let the memory slip away before the pain in her head became too great to bear.  Whatever the case might have been, finding her way to the edge of the nearest town, it didn't take long for Jessica to figure out something was different if the strange looks she was receiving was anything to go by from those that passed her by.

They were stuck between arousal and worry for her.  Having checked herself over before starting on her way, she knew that she had a nasty welt on the back of her head, her body hurt all over, and there was dried blood between her legs.  Something horrible had happened to her, of that Jessica knew without a doubt, but that didn't explain the strange hunger deep within her very being.  She needed answers, and hearing a conversation about someone called Madam Velvet who ran a place for those not quite human, Jessica figured that it was a good place to start as any.

►  Due to the deal she made, Jessica Alexandria sold her soul to become a succubus after someone she thought she knew raped and left her for dead back in Boston.  Apparently, making a deal like that while in an emotionally damaged state is never a good idea because she screwed up in her attempt to take revenge on the young man and he wound up overpowering her again.  Instead of taking advantage of her, he beat her almost to death, having been healed of her former injuries only hours before only to have a fresh set of new ones.  Having been hit over the head with a piece of wood, Jessica's new boss when she found her new pet on the ground, decided she needed time to cool off and so dropped her within easy walking distance of Madam Velvet's place, in the hopes that spending some time getting to know her new form would make Jessica actually be able to handle being a demonic whore from Hell.  With no memory and only the piece of parchment detailing her deal she had made and the clothes on her back to her name, Jessica's new boss plans to keep an eye on her from afar this time until she gets her feet under her if nothing else.

Vergil1989
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

LeKinkyTaco

I like it, please continue. Oh if you could put how she lost her memory.

Vergil1989

And done. :D  Hope you like Taco.

I should have asked this before now that I think about it, but would you prefer she be a client instead or is that fine?
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page