Which world would you choose?

Started by jessie123, January 06, 2014, 11:53:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jessie123

I saw this pic online
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m94mdxNAX71qj167io1_500.jpg
And i though itd be a cool discussion, so...
Which world would you choose?
Rules: you get one choice, no ties, pick one only, think outside the box, try to think of realistic (for that world) challenges (ex. Pokemon, yes you get pokemon, but keep in mind youd be training wild super powered animals, itd be difficult and dangerous to say the least) please say why you chose the world you did, and feel free to choose a world not in the image

Id pick Bleach, its my favorite manga, and i love the idea of zanpakuto (i even made up my own) shinigami powers are awesome, plus id love to meet some of the characters (mainly yoruichi and rukia, maybe chizuru, and id really love to just punch mayuri in the throat) id love to be able to be strong and have such an important job as protecting humanity

IzabellaJ

Mass effect, it's not on the list but it should be. Because space rocks and it's a shame I'll never get to travel in it. Though I just know I'd be one of the people that would die in first cerberus/reaper/geth/anything assault.
That new girl. Photoshop is my tool, message me if you want any shiny graphics. Creator of fine fake celebrity pictures since... 2013 ;D

http://izabellasfakes.tumblr.com/ (My tumblr, NSFW)

Koyume

My Little Pony, I think. It'd be safe, and quiet, and relatively peaceful, and all the inhabitants are cheery and optimistic. I could be happy there.

Tigataga

Doctor Who, into the TARDIS and off to anywhere.

SpiralSpider

Avatar or My Little Pony. I've got kids and those seem fun and relatively safe.
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Blythe

Oooh, I'd have to pick Death Note! Even though I know it would be exceedingly dangerous, it would be really fascinating.

Although if I didn't want to worry about dying and wanted to finagle ways to come back to life all the time, Dragon Ball Z! <3

Old Lady Willow

As much as I love resident evil... nu. D:

Hmm.. Probably pokemon, or depending on if I can actually travel with the Doctor or not, Doctor Who. Silent Hill, at least how it was presented in the second game, might be an interesting exploration into my own mind, though.

Jazra

Ons & Offs
Absences

Boy, “If I and a slice of pizza fall in the water, which do you save?

Girl, wipes grease off her chin, “Why'd you let my pizza fall in the water?”

Shogun

Yu-Gi-Oh! Because I'm actually really good at it and motorcycles are awesome.  I would definitely NOT choose the Sims, because I don't feel like dying or being forced into a pool with no ladder 0.0
The true prophet never spoke, he just smiled and saw the joke.

JarsofPickles

Doctor Who. Why pick one world when you can have millions?
<3

Ryo242

Does Kingdom Hearts world chaining allow me to go to other worlds on this list..?  Let me just find my Organization Cloak...
What about the books in the Canterlot Archives that allow me to visit other other worlds for a short time?  Also, partying with THE Pinkie Pie!
Having a Cyndaquil would be so awesome though... And a few other sexy additions.
But of course, the world being engulfed in constant fear of biohazards and zombie viruses would be cool...
"Don't Mine at Night" - feat Jan;  Dealing with Creepers would suck, unless I have respawns and a few people to block with.

... I can't decide.  This world has a lot of things I haven't gotten to enjoy, and hey.. I got all these games that offer me views of each.
The Awkward Shrug for when I have to blow you off and you need to know why.
Lightswitches to my heart and more.
Ponycurious? Why is this guy always so happy?
Tools of Fun:  "Goddess Catching Net" (made by Acme Corporation)
Click here for story ideas

JarsofPickles

Quote from: Ryo242 on January 30, 2014, 09:33:47 PM
Does Kingdom Hearts world chaining allow me to go to other worlds on this list..?  Let me just find my Organization Cloak...
What about the books in the Canterlot Archives that allow me to visit other other worlds for a short time?  Also, partying with THE Pinkie Pie!
Having a Cyndaquil would be so awesome though... And a few other sexy additions.
But of course, the world being engulfed in constant fear of biohazards and zombie viruses would be cool...
"Don't Mine at Night" - feat Jan;  Dealing with Creepers would suck, unless I have respawns and a few people to block with.

... I can't decide.  This world has a lot of things I haven't gotten to enjoy, and hey.. I got all these games that offer me views of each.

No ties allowed!
<3

Grave

Kingdom hearts, of course.. The fear of that would accompany having to fight for survival would far be outnumbered by being able to jump through random worlds and have such a random course of adventure..

Vill

Does anyone else think it's strange that Spyro the Dragon is an option? Also: Final Fantasy is super vague. Where does magic come from? Materia or gods? Is it steam punk, futuristic, medieval? Anyway:

I would choose Star Wars, because duh: The force, space travel, amazing technology, aliens, light sabers -- it has it all.

Marchoisas

Over half of those worlds listed I never heard of... and a vhole lot of other interesting choices are not on that list.

Half Life. Conspiracy mixed vith other-dimension aliens - guaranteed 2 make life interesting.  ;) And I like my life interesting...

Danger only makes things more fun!

Reached my limit of active RPs, so... efective now, I'm no longer available for more RPs until further update. Sorry peeps!

DreamSailor

Probably Pokemon or The Legend of Zelda, though I guess it depends on which world/time exactly. I'd love to be a Pokemon trainer though.

Nowherewoman

Probably Harry Potter.  I'd go all First or Seconds Age of Middle Earth, but the elves have left the building pretty much by the LoTRO timeline, so bleah.

But magic, flying broomsticks, invisibility cloaks, dragons- and satyrs?  All over it.

Second choice would be Star Wars.  Dual-saber Twi'lek Sith rule. And Chiss are hot.
Instead of obsessing on the person you want to be, focus on who you DON'T want to be. It's much easier to not do certain things than to break your head on some ideal of yourself.

When the dust settles, you may find out you've become who you were supposed to be all along.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0